Trapped: The Abduction

LostForever
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Trapped: The Abduction

[Post New]by LostForever on Oct 27, 09 6:56 AM

Sounds like a good scary game.

Except for one thing. By repetitive do you mean the game takes you back to the same scenes over and over?

I played one once can't remember the name of the game but it only had around four scenes one being a garage by the side of the house. Thought I was going to go mad. Finally had to quit before I found out how it ended.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Oct 27, 09 6:57 AM
No, each of the 31 scenes is different.

[Post New]by Precocious on Oct 27, 09 8:21 AM
Ok this is not usually my cup of tea but I could help myself. I hope any person in this kind of position could be so resourceful. Great for the time of year when the older highschoolers and college kids want that creepy Friday the 13th type thrill. It isn't for everyone but I know my niece who is in her early twenties and likes all those spooky thriller movies will enjoy the game. It was worth a extra game credit I had stored up. It will be something for her to do when she pops by on Halloween while she hands out candy for us while we are out. She always says causual gaming is too tame so this will be a change. Maybe she will jump in the pond.

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Oct 27, 09 8:28 AM
Wow, this is the first time for a long while that I've played a game through to the end, non stop....exept for a coffee break or three I didn't find it repetetive at all I was hooked from the start. Only one major gripe...I was expecting to at least have to repair the car under pressure, but at the end (don't want to spoil it for those that haven't finished it yet) the game ran out of steam! Very disappointing
So it's x5 for the graphics but only x3 for the story.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Oct 27, 09 1:27 PM
I have played half of the demo, and I it. if I go bankrupt it will be your fault. Buy 6 games in October, I have bought a lot more than that as you have had some good games.

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Trapped: The Abduction

[Post New]by sammygram on Oct 28, 09 6:23 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:You`ve woken up locked in the back of a truck with no idea as to how you got there. What was just an average day, has turned into a nightmare! Crack codes, solve puzzles, and avoid the traps laid out by a dangerous serial killer! Move through different locations while your psychotic kidnapper watches you the entire way. Plot your escape in Trapped: The Abduction, a dark and mysterious Hidden Object game.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Nov 1, 09 5:59 AM
i have never seen the film saw! so cant compare the game to anything but found it weird dressing up a male shop dummy in womens clothes and lipstick! what is all that about? as far as i can see she has been kidnapped to replace his maintenance man to do up his place ! will not be buying got bored after a while, but please folks do remember these are GAMES. i must say i have been very dissapointed with the last few hog.

[Post New]by beccasmummy on Nov 3, 09 12:42 PM
What a rubbish ending

Sure fire way to make sure we buy the second one....not happy

[Post New]by coachlob on Nov 3, 09 2:41 PM
ok--may be dumb-I got out of the trunk fine but all stopped there--where do i GO FROM HERE???

dooleyro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dooleyro on Nov 13, 09 1:37 AM
I bought because I wanted to see the end of the story. Boy do I feel stupid. There is no story, no resolution, waste of 2 hours and 6.99. Especially towards the end, it seemed like I was just tidying up my kidnapper's creepy house. Thumbs way down.

[Post New]by dodell421 on Nov 14, 09 9:44 AM
Why won't my game save?

[Post New]by ski77ppyDiane on Nov 21, 09 9:56 AM
This is a magnificent game. Just rather disappointed as far as the ending goes. Another 5 or 6 rooms would have been great. Perhaps the car could have run out of petrol at another deserted building. Hope a sequel will be forecoming.

[Post New]by gynagyna on Jan 14, 10 10:52 AM
I started playing the demo and the game just stops working when I'm putting glass shards in the box to get to the door in the 2nd or 3rd room. All the glass shards are sitting in the box, but nothing is happening. And this game just seems like the dude from Saw is narrating to some chick rifling through all of his stuff. I don't like this game.

[Post New]by Ladygonzo_20 on Jan 18, 10 3:13 PM
I am still playing it and I do love it...a bunch of questions still puzzle me: Is this guy a serial killer? How did he get her? What was the meaning behind the X-ray, the greasy photo and the locket? Where did he talk her? Were there any others?

In other words: Is there a prequel and/or a sequel to this game coming out? If so, I will be getting both of them to see just how all of them will fit (or not) in the storyline here.

If you don't like creepy stuff, then this game isn't for you....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 10 8:30 AM
Ladygonzo_20 wrote:I am still playing it and I do love it...a bunch of questions still puzzle me: Is this guy a serial killer? How did he get her? What was the meaning behind the X-ray, the greasy photo and the locket? Where did he talk her? Were there any others?

In other words: Is there a prequel and/or a sequel to this game coming out? If so, I will be getting both of them to see just how all of them will fit (or not) in the storyline here.

If you don't like creepy stuff, then this game isn't for you....

Hi Ladygonzo_20! Welcome to the forums!

I am hoping that we will see a sequel soon and have all these questions answered. I enjoyed the game and am looking for more.

[Post New]by ldefloriani on Jun 17, 11 5:37 PM
**** "ACQUISTATO" OGGI QUESTO GIOCO GRATIS CON I CREDITI. MI AVETE SEGNALATO PROBLEMI PER CUI NON SI POTAVA INSTALLARE E QUINDI **** CERCATO SUL VS. SITO. l'UNICO CONSIGLIO CHE SEMBRAVA VALIDO ERA QUELLO DI INSTALLARLO DALLA PURCHASE HISTORY DEL MIO ACCOUNT, MA LI' NON COMPARE (FORSE PERCHE' E' UN ACQUISTO GRATIS).
COME POSSO FARE ORA PER INSTALLARE IL GIOCO (ORMAI COMUNQUE MIO) "TRAPPED THE ABDUCTION"?
NELL'ULTIMO PERIODO **** AVUTO PIU' VOLTE A CHE FARE CON IL VS. SITO, CHE MI SEMBRA VALIDO, CON BEI GIOCHI E PREZZI ACCETTABILI, MA OGNI VOLTA C'E' QUALCHE PROBLEMA. SONO STUFA DI PASSARE IL TEMPO A CERCARE DI RISOLVERE I PROBLEMI ED A SCRIVERVI PER QUESTO MOTIVO QUANDO INVECE DESIDERO QUESTI GIOCHI SOLO PER RILASSARMI DAI PROBLEMI QUOTIDIANI, MA INVECE PER QUESTI PROBLEMI NON **** QUASI MAI IL TEMPO DA UTILIZZARE PER RILASSARMI (NON SON UN RAGAZZINO CHE GIOCA SOLO PER DIVERTIMENTO, MA UNA "SIGNORA" CHE CERCA UN METODO DI RELAX. PER FAVORE, NON TRASFORMATEMELO IN DOPPIO LAVORO, CERCATE DI AIUTARMI (COME DEL RESTO DOVRESTE FARE CON TUTTI I VS, CLIENTI) E CERCATE DI RENDERE A ME (ED AI VS. CLIENTI) LE COSE UN PO' PIU' SEMPLICI.
SPERO CHE POSSIATE RISOLVERMI IL PROBLEMA VELOCEMENTE, ANCHE PERCHE', AVENDI MIRACOLOSAMENTE UN PO' PIU' TEMPO IN QUESTO PERIODO NE POTREI USUFRUIRE CON I VS. GIOCHI ACQUISTANDONE QUALCUNO PIU' DEL SOLITO (E' VERO, NON E' UNA SPECIE DI RICATTO COME MAGARI POTREBBE APPARIRVI. PER FAVORE, SONO STUFA DI PROBLEMI, CERCATE DI RISOLVERMI QUESTO PROBLEMA. MI RENDO CONTO CHE IN FONDO SONO COSE STUPIDE E BANALI, MA COMUNQUE IO PAGO PER DEI SERVIZI CHE NON MI VENGONO DATI IN MODO REGOLARE E PUNTUALE, SENZA MIEI INTERVENTI DI PROTESTA (NON E' QUESTO IL PRIMO).
SPERO QUINDI DI RICEVERE AL PIU' PRESTO POSSIBILE UNA RISPOSTA RISOLUTIVA, ALTRIMENTI E' VERAMENTE ASSURDO CHE IO CONTINUI A PERDERE TEMPO INNERVOSENDOMI PER UNA COSA CHE INVECE DOVREBBE SOLO RILASSARMI.
IO ASPETTO, MA PER POCO (ALL'ULTIMA MAIL, PER UN PROBLEMA TOTALMENTE DIVERSO, NON **** ANCORA RICEVUTO RISPOSTA).
DISTINTI SALUTI, LAURA DE FLORIANI
laura.defloriani@gmail.com

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 21, 14 1:16 AM
What a brilliant game.
I LOVE dark scary games like this. The "ambience" or what I call "set design" is absolutely perfect.

I'm playing on a Mac and we don't have access to many games. I'd very much appreciate game suggestions that are in the Trapped genre...if there's anything out there.

It's really an adventure more than an HOS or anything else. I was really moved by it. At the same time I feel a little guilty....just a little: there seem to be quite a few people who're offended by it. I do not find anything particularly objectionable in a "sexual harassment" sense, or in the sense of it being demeaning to women.

Go to: