castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:Trapped: The Abduction comments and reviews

[Post New]by castellerin on Oct 27, 09 7:38 AM
Well it definitely sounds worth trying even just for the fact Halloween is on Sat. lol.

Thanks fishies, going to go try it now!

Miss Clairol

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Oct 27, 09 8:10 AM
I ALWAYS READ THE FORUM BEFORE I PLAY A GAME.. I TRY TO GET A FEEL FOR THE GAME THROUGH EVERY ONE THAT HAS ALREADY PLAYED..I THOUGHT THIS SEEMED A LITTLE DATED...THOUGHT IT WAS SOOOOOOO SLOW..WANTED MORE ADVENTURE,,,,FOR BEING AS DARK AS IT WAS...NOT A BUY FOR ME..ONLY PLAYED HALF,,ALREADY BORED....

tinor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tinor on Oct 27, 09 8:15 AM
THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE, OFFENSIVE AND DISGUSTING!

It should be removed from this site!

I can't believe people like the premise. There are so many similar games that make this one unneccessary and upsetting.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Oct 27, 09 8:15 AM
Sorry to be the one dissenting voice, but I found this to be just about the most boring game EVER. I finished in 3 hours and reckon that almost an hour of that was going through the voices. The kidnapper ended up just saying the same think over and over - definately needs a skip option for the voices. The objects are ridiculously easy to spot and the puzzles at the end of chapters are hardly puzzles when the games tell you exactly what to do and how to do it.

All in all, a total waste of a credit for me. Sorry to be the odd one out, glad others are enjoying it. There is patently going to be a sequel and I will not be waiting anxiously for it's release.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Oct 27, 09 8:44 AM
Waiting impatiently for tomorriw!!!!!
That is my billing date for a credit, then will deffinitelly buy.
Just in time for Halloween.

irishlou
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by irishlou on Oct 27, 09 8:46 AM
Another dissenting voice joining poppy85. I played the full demo hoping the game would get better, but it just got more and more boring as it went along. I checked the walkthrough before playing the game and thought from the length of it that it would be a really long game, but no, some of the levels lasted for no more than a few minutes. This one gets a miss from me.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnski on Oct 27, 09 8:55 AM
I enjoyed the game but I am not sure why they just took most of the scenes from The Hidden Object Show Season 1 and just reused them.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Oct 27, 09 9:02 AM
tinor wrote:THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE, OFFENSIVE AND DISGUSTING!

It should be removed from this site!

I can't believe people like the premise. There are so many similar games that make this one unneccessary and upsetting.

If you dont like it, dont play it.
As far as removing the game, maybe you should apply to BFG *censorship board* for a job.

Live and let live!!

jewbaby
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by jewbaby on Oct 27, 09 9:10 AM
I too go overboard when good games come along lol I've got to cool it and finish some games. We're making a list of games we don't want and ones we do. We can always buy them later when we get caught up lol. We put a lot of faith in the opinions of "the group".thanks for the good reviews. (and the good reviews of the bad ones)

Edited on 10/27/2009 at 9:15:15 AM PST

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Oct 27, 09 9:17 AM
THIS IS A GAME SITEsooooooooooo

They try to provide GAMES that EVERYONE LIKES, I mean they put out games that NOT ALL enjoy BUT they have Gamers who DO WANT >>>>

Different type of GAMES!

Not only that ,they also have Gamers who want interaction of Holiday Games.

"Different Strokes 4 Different Folks'!!
"IF" U Dislike a certain type of GAME DO NOT PLAY IT!
There ARE games that "I" WOULD NOT play BUT I am NOT everyone else. LIKE I hate "TM" games so I do not buy them I just WAIT for my type to come out for me to buy.

HAPPY GAMING ( your games WILL come )

PEN

Trapped: The Abduction comments and reviews

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Oct 27, 09 9:20 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

As soon as she got out of the trunk, the game froze. Any suggestions? I had to alt,ctrl, delete to get it off my puter. I'm stumped........

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Oct 27, 09 9:22 AM
I likes the game, I think it was a lot better then the Ghost Town "BODIE"

THANKS BFG for a good scary game for this season.

NOW I am waiting for MCF & Christmas GAMES!

BYE, OFF to top side have to go to the store real fast to get bk & finish

HAPPY GAMING
Stay Safe!

PEN

[Post New]by seaturtles on Oct 27, 09 9:30 AM
I'm surprised over BF choice on this game. Aren't there enough crimes against
woman that you have to make a sick game out of it? Some wacko will get ideas from it. I love hidden object games.....but not this one.
You can do much better than this BF!!!
You're the best place for games!!!!

Edited on 10/27/2009 at 9:31:36 AM PST

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Oct 27, 09 9:41 AM
This game is just okay. One HUGE steback for me is that if you leave while thre are still items to find and come back in, even if you click on "Continue" you have to start over with a whole new list of items. That in itself is a huge factor in deciding whether or not I want to buy a game.

There are better games than this one. I don't think I will be buying this one.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 27, 09 9:43 AM
As far as I know, all IHOGS work like that - you can't take the inventory item away unless you've found all the filler too.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Oct 27, 09 10:01 AM
kinda reminds me of SAW (the movies) nice and creepy.

heidie0
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by heidie0 on Oct 27, 09 10:09 AM
I have read many of the comments here on BF about this game. I even attempted to play a little of it. Self help if you will in that I hoped it would help me see things like this in the light of a story instead of reality. For those of us who have been in these shoes, it is a bit disturbing. Not pinning this on BF at all, our choice to play or not. I just may be able to use it to vent on and actually help get past a few issues I thought were long since buried. It is, in fact, very creepy to hear that voice, but I will try to play it again just to show myself I can. Thanks for the chance to use something as simple as a game to help overcome leftover issues BF.

[Post New]by flyingsquirrely on Oct 27, 09 10:55 AM
Deleted

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 7:07:06 PM PST

wolfpup13
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by wolfpup13 on Oct 27, 09 10:55 AM
I enjoyed this game very much even though some found it too easy.Sometimes it's nice to have a game I can play without having to go to another screen or site to get a walk through just to finish a game.The grainy some what dark graphics are great with this story line.There are tons of games that are dark and grainy but have nothing to do with the story,programmers just want to make the game harder so it seems longer.This one it on my (to buy) list,at #2! Great job to everyone how had a hand in the making of this game!!!

[Post New]by Tammydewald on Oct 27, 09 10:58 AM
OMG played the demo was freaked out about the topic of the game but gave it a chance and I liked the game as for finding things in sequence.might buy not sure

Go to: