Sydney - Level Help

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Apr 18, 16 9:27 AM
I'm replying to the post about the Sydney Trade Center level help. I have reached 100% for intern and Master Builder but not completion of monuments. I see the space for the trade center but how do I build it? I've helped all the friends and even the bridge to Tokyo.

Can someone help me so I can get 100% on all of Sydney?

Thanks

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Apr 19, 16 8:52 AM
I am adding to my previous question about raising the Sydney Trade Center. I have progressed to Tokyo but I've gone back to redo level 45 in Sydney but still no option to raise the Trade Center. Please help

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 23, 16 12:52 AM
Hi Qnmartin

I never worried about that trade center in Sydney
I just checked the level 45 (which I completed) on my Iphone
Is the Trade Centre the building with the Resource logo ?
Mine is there, with a sign where you can see the three resources (bricks, blue and pink) with changing numbers close to them

I guess that my trade center is active but when I touch it, nothing happens

I don't really remember what I've done to get it. Maybe I've just touched it after completing the level 45 .....

Hope someone can help you

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 4, 16 7:48 AM
Qnmartin wrote:I am adding to my previous question about raising the Sydney Trade Center. I have progressed to Tokyo but I've gone back to redo level 45 in Sydney but still no option to raise the Trade Center. Please help

Sorry about the late response, I'm posting this to help others as well because there seems to be a misunderstanding.

SYDNEY TRADE CENTER

To build the Sydney Trade Center, which is a prerequisite for building the Drill in Tokyo later, it is not enough to complete level 45. You must collect all workers from levels 41-50. As usual, the workers may be located in any of the 3 tiers, Intern, Architect or Master. The location of each worker is shown upon opening the level, and all unfinished levels will be flashing.After collecting all of them, you will be able to build it for free.

Edited on 05/04/2016 at 7:52:03 AM PST

7ruhnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by 7ruhnr on May 11, 16 7:56 AM
I have finished all the coins in Sydney, Just want to know: is finishing this city 100% going to be worth the cost. I have to build 6 more resource spots and then take all 10 of them to full capacity. That is going to be expensive. Is it worth it? Thanks for any information.

irme2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by irme2 on May 14, 16 9:59 PM
I am new to this game and I love it!
My issue is that I paid $8.99 for a
Coin Special that you ran recently.
The money was paid out of my bank
account on 5/9/2016, but my game hasn't
been credited with the appropriate number
of Coins yet. Can you help me please?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 15, 16 5:43 AM
irme2 wrote:I am new to this game and I love it!
My issue is that I paid $8.99 for a
Coin Special that you ran recently.
The money was paid out of my bank
account on 5/9/2016, but my game hasn't
been credited with the appropriate number
of Coins yet. Can you help me please?

You need to contact customer support. Click "help" at the top of this page in the menu bar or "customer support" in the links at the bottom of this page. Big Fish Games is very good at getting situations like this corrected but you must contact them directly.

[Post New]by Bookdiva80 on May 24, 16 11:38 AM
I am in the mid90s Sydney and I have a game requiring me to dislodge ONE souvenir...nothing I do will eliminate it.
What gives? Obviously it's not a regular souvenir, how I am supposed to handle this.

I have to get out of Syndey.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 24, 16 3:04 PM
Bookdiva80 wrote:I am in the mid90s Sydney and I have a game requiring me to dislodge ONE souvenir...nothing I do will eliminate it.
What gives? Obviously it's not a regular souvenir, how I am supposed to handle this.

Hi Bookdiva80 and Welcome to the forum,

If your talking about the chained souvenir then you need a line boost or bomb blast boost to break the chain.

Make matches of 4 gummies so that they create a line boost that either aligns vertically or horizontally to the souvenir then try and get two more gummies of the same color to match it with to set it off so that it runs through the chain.

Alternately,
Create a lightning boost by matching 5 gummies. Then create a line blast or bomb blast to swap the lightning bolt with. That will turn all gummies of the same color into line or bomb blasts so that there is a larger (and quicker) chance of unchaining the souvenir or several souvenirs at once.

For more help and strategies you can visit the Gummy Drop Tips and Tricks page that includes instructions and helpful videos for some tricky levels.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 24, 16 4:11 PM
Bookdiva80 wrote:I am in the mid90s Sydney and I have a game requiring me to dislodge ONE souvenir...nothing I do will eliminate it.

Now that I've had to check some of the Sydney levels (next time let us know which level in which city you are stuck on so we can give you the best advice) I realize that you're likely referring to the souvenir stuck over a window.

This is achieved by moving the souvenir along the window by making matches of gummies. A very tricky procedure and may take you a few tries.

Imagine that the rainbow is the Souvenir and the other emoticons are gummies.

In this example swap the rainbow (souvenir) with the heart (red gummy) to move it one space to the right. Reverse for moving to the left.

The same here. Swap rainbow with heart to move one space to the left. Reverse for moving to the right.

Here is another example to move rainbow to the right. Reverse for left.

As you can see that by making a three gummy match when a souvenir is in between them you can move it along. The tricky part is getting gummies in the right position to do so.

Hope this makes for a better explanation.

Edited on 05/24/2016 at 4:18:33 PM PST

Re:Sydney -helping hand 93

[Post New]by Bookdiva80 on Jun 8, 16 10:44 AM
What is the trick to getting the anchors, ropes, whatever they are to drop down. It's clear that they drop down and go nowhere because they don't seem to count. I have watched them hurdle down the hole with no change in my score...where are they going? Am I supposed to play only one side?

[Post New]by cthorntonalbert on Jun 24, 16 5:11 PM
I can see the captain at the lighthouse waving! When I click on him the message says I have a reward, yet when I click on it I don't get my coins. How do I redeem that reward?

[Post New]by rebelangel1 on Jun 27, 16 5:50 AM
thanks for the hints on level 59.....they really helped. I was tearing my hair out......

Edited on 06/27/2016 at 5:51:51 AM PST

[Post New]by melinphx on Sep 4, 16 1:41 PM
7ruhnr wrote:I have finished all the coins in Sydney, Just want to know: is finishing this city 100% going to be worth the cost. I have to build 6 more resource spots and then take all 10 of them to full capacity. That is going to be expensive. Is it worth it? Thanks for any information.

This is what I'd like to know as well. It will take me over 2000 coins to upgrade all my resources. I'm really doubting the reward for getting to 100% will be worth spending all those coins, and since I can't seem to find out what the reward will be, I've decided to ignore that and just keep spening my coins to make progress through my cities, since I'm up to Rome now.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Sep 5, 16 9:43 AM
melinphx wrote:
7ruhnr wrote:I have finished all the coins in Sydney, Just want to know: is finishing this city 100% going to be worth the cost. I have to build 6 more resource spots and then take all 10 of them to full capacity. That is going to be expensive. Is it worth it? Thanks for any information.

This is what I'd like to know as well. It will take me over 2000 coins to upgrade all my resources. I'm really doubting the reward for getting to 100% will be worth spending all those coins, and since I can't seem to find out what the reward will be, I've decided to ignore that and just keep spening my coins to make progress through my cities, since I'm up to Rome now.

I haven't completed (upgrading all resource marts needs lots of coins,) but I remember a post from some time back when another player stated it cost him/her about 10k in coins to finish all levels including upgrading all marts/port to 100% and he/she received about1200+ in cpins, a few lightning bolts, and some other boosts. Except the satisfaction to have finished that town, not much to gain.

(You can always search about earlier posts in the search all section to the right in this forum, just type finishing or completing sydney..)

Edited on 09/05/2016 at 9:43:55 AM PST

Help - Sydney 20 (Master Builder)

[Post New]by Gumminator on Sep 8, 16 7:15 AM
Level: Sydney 20 (Master Builder difficulty).
I am unable to get enough points and am rarely able to remove all the tiles since there are so few moves. I would like some tips and pointers. I already got the Level 25 and 35 Resource Marts as well as the Level 45 Trade Center. I am able to spend up to 100 Coins if need be. Thanks!

Gummy On!
Gumminator

Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by Duskbrawl on Sep 9, 16 10:24 PM
Level 14 - Master Builder
Hello. I am new to Gummy Drop!, as well as the Big Fish Games Forums. I am currently stuck at the Master Builder difficulty on Level 14 as I am unable to rack up enough points. Any tips and pointers are appreciated. I would love to get Master Builder on all the levels prior to the Chinese Garden of Friendship before proceeding.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Sydney - Level Help

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 10, 16 7:39 PM
Duskbrawl wrote:Level 14 - Master Builder
Hello. I am new to Gummy Drop!, as well as the Big Fish Games Forums. I am currently stuck at the Master Builder difficulty on Level 14 as I am unable to rack up enough points. Any tips and pointers are appreciated. I would love to get Master Builder on all the levels prior to the Chinese Garden of Friendship before proceeding.

Welcome! This is not an easy game, and a lot of levels are structured in such a way that multiple tries are required to pass them. So, unless you spend lots of real money or are prepared to replay a level ad nauseam, you will probably change focus in favor of progress rather than completion- at least until you run out of content.

Anyway, Sydney 14 Master is not particularly difficult- just try to make lots of match 4s and 5s to increase your score. Also, you should make matches as low as possible on the board to allow for gummy refreshing and cascading. Good luck!

[Post New]by Duskbrawl on Sep 11, 16 7:55 AM
Thanks! Of course the moment I post it here I beat it. Geez.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 11, 16 8:30 AM
Duskbrawl wrote:Thanks! Of course the moment I post it here I beat it. Geez.

You know, this happens a lot, even with the most difficult levels! You post and then go back and win!

Go to: