Tokyo - Level Help

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:Tokyo - Level Help

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 7, 16 12:49 PM
So sorry meant to say levels 35 36 lol I went back to play and saw wow I made a big Boo Boo
So that is 35==== and 36 I am going nuts here lol
Randy

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 8, 16 12:52 PM
WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW okay finally made it through 35 and 36 and got the Drill but now stuck on 40 and it has been played fully , question is , where do I go now and how do I get to 41??
Thank you in advance for any help.
Randy

Makotukite
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Makotukite on Mar 13, 16 1:33 PM
Anybody have any idea what you have to do to complete Level 119? I managed to get thru the first level by accident but have no idea how I did it.

[Post New]by Nanalois3673 on Mar 17, 16 10:22 PM
How do I get my bricks and etc from Sydney?

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Mar 18, 16 4:40 AM
inebug wrote:I am on level 30/ I need 7/10 of an emerald to proceed. Where in the world do I find these pieces. There is NO tutorial

Hi inebug!

To find the remaining of the green gem meteorites (emerald), click on the "!" at the right side. Then, click on the "Collect all the green gem meteorite" and it will bring you to the specified levels.

eastendteddy wrote:Helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
Stuck on level 85 and 86 in Tokyo for about 3 weeks now I can not get the 8 souv. on the top nor can I pass 86.
Need these to build the Gem Factory.
Thank you in advance for any helo
Randy

Hi eastendteddy!

For level 85, you need to hope for a lucky move so that you can swap the souvenirs to the exit path. Meanwhile, make as many boosts as you can to help you reach the target score.

For level 86;

If you are stuck on the 1st tier, just swap the 2 and presto! All the souvenirs will be dropped and cascades are definitely helping you to reached the target score.

If you are stuck on the 2nd or 3rd tier, try to exit the level WITHOUT making any moves. The reason why you should do this because at a certain time, a possible combination of will be there for you to make it. So, you can save some moves and it will not take away your life. Since this board has only 2 colours, it may be tricky to plan your move to create the next . After that, just swap them together.

Good luck!

Re:Tokyo - Level Help 35

[Post New]by carpod on Mar 26, 16 5:20 PM
How do I get the souvenirs to move to break the chains in Level 35? Three of a kind below them doesn't move them! Please help!

Edited on 03/27/2016 at 6:48:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Mrs_H_CCD on Mar 27, 16 3:06 PM
I see that the train in the stations mentions getting extra coins. However, I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do in order to get the extra coins.

Catnipinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Catnipinn on Apr 9, 16 10:09 AM
How do I "unchain" the Souvenir in level Thanks

Re:Tokyo - 112

[Post New]by PatC53 on Apr 11, 16 10:24 AM
I need help with level 112. The sand, chained souvenirs. lol. It's too much. I think I figured out but noooooo! So I have to start over. Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Catnipinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Tokyo

[Post New]by Catnipinn on Apr 12, 16 11:58 AM
I need help with Helping Hands Level 21 -Making Music. How do I get all the musical notes to drop? Thanks

Edited on 04/12/2016 at 1:13:52 PM PST

Re:Tokyo - Level 40 Help

[Post New]by diane154 on Apr 16, 16 4:36 PM
I am stuck on level 40. I have completed all 40 to master level but I don't know what to do to get past 40.

juded
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by juded on Apr 24, 16 8:57 AM
I am stuck trying to get 11 more green gems to build the Toyko Sky Tree. How can I find more green gems without using the drill because I wont' have enough money to build the sky tree is I get using the money!

revks
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by revks on Apr 30, 16 2:26 PM
I've seen the replies for level 86. I understand the concept of switching the two lightening bolts. However, when the level opens, green blocks and 2 strikes, NO MOVE banner comes up. It doesn't give me a chance to click on a bolt. PLEASE HELP!

If you are stuck on the 1st tier, just swap the 2 and presto! All the souvenirs will be dropped and cascades are definitely helping you to reached the target score.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 30, 16 2:38 PM
revks wrote:I've seen the replies for level 86. I understand the concept of switching the two lightening bolts. However, when the level opens, green blocks and 2 strikes, NO MOVE banner comes up. It doesn't give me a chance to click on a bolt. PLEASE HELP!

This is a technical problem. Unfortunately, there seems to be a new bug that has struck the PC version with the latest update. It has been reported already, but if you want you can add a post in the PC technical thread so that they see the extent of the problem. There you will see more posts on this subject.

[Post New]by milliemaltese on May 10, 16 8:00 PM
Guideo wrote:
Shadowmarlin wrote:I'm stuck trying to get the 2 green gems in the first levels 1-10. Where do I go to build the green gem drill? Or is there another way to get the gems? Unlike Sydney and the architects I haven't found the secret to the green gems.

The Gem Drill requires you to have two things, the Resource Mart in Sydney, and the actual Drill itself. Once you have the Resource Mart in Sydney, you will have an icon to the left of the screen that will open the Mart wherever you are and it will allow you to buy and sell resources and the drill control is there. The Drill is located in the area of the 35th and 45th levels when it is opened.

Search Gem Drill for more information, as right now I can't recall what tripped the construction of the Drill. Bad, since I'm only at level 66 now

There are multiple Resource Marts in Sydney. Which one do you need to open to get the Drill ?

Any help will be appreciated... Thanks
Kit

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 11, 16 3:19 AM
milliemaltese wrote:There are multiple Resource Marts in Sydney. Which one do you need to open to get the Drill ?

Any help will be appreciated... Thanks
Kit

The poster meant Trade Center, not Resource Mart. I have posted about this requirement in the Sydney thread. Anyway, here it is:

Re: Sydney - Level Help
[Post New]by eli173 on May 4, 16 7:48 AM

SYDNEY TRADE CENTER

To build the Sydney Trade Center, which is a prerequisite for building the Drill in Tokyo later, you must collect all workers from levels 41-50. As usual, the workers may be located in any of the 3 tiers, Intern, Architect or Master. The location of each worker is shown upon opening the level, and all unfinished levels will be flashing. After collecting all of them, you will be able to build it for free.

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 3:20:49 AM PST

[Post New]by Gmerri on May 30, 16 1:47 AM
Where is croupier 11 on levels 71-80? I found a croupier on each level from 71-80. So where do I find the eleventh croupier

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 30, 16 5:14 AM
Gmerri wrote:Where is croupier 11 on levels 71-80? I found a croupier on each level from 71-80. So where do I find the eleventh croupier

If I remember correctly it was on one of the side levels. Play the side levels and you should find it.

[Post New]by Gmerri on May 30, 16 3:09 PM
Thank you but I did play the side levels there was no croupier. I went back through and re-checked. I cannot find it. Not unless it didn't give me credit when I won

[Post New]by Gmerri on May 30, 16 3:35 PM
Thank you eastendteddy. I went back to the side level and I see him

Go to: