New York - Level Help

Re:New York - Level Help 36-2

[Post New]by Tee1011 on Mar 24, 16 3:07 PM
Does anyone have any hints on how do you complete this level and get the bombs in the corners?

mdcm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help level 40

[Post New]by mdcm on Apr 1, 16 12:05 AM
I am lost on this level. I do not get enough blue or green pieces to fill a blocker.

Re:New York - Level Help

[Post New]by anndurantx on Apr 6, 16 10:30 AM
I completed the beginning levels in New York and unlocked Central Park but no new levels appeared and I didn't get the Central Park stamp in my passport. I'm obviously missing something but I can't figure out what. Suggestions?

[Post New]by anndurantx on Apr 7, 16 3:15 PM
Seriously need help! I've completed levels 1-10 to the Master Level (except 7), and Central Park opened but no new levels appeared and I didn't get the passport stamp for Central Park. What am I missing?? Help, please.

[Post New]by anndurantx on Apr 17, 16 4:30 PM
Any moderators monitor this site? I've been asking for help with New York (I completed the first 10 levels and Central Park opened but no new levels appeared and I didn't get the stamp in my passport). Is there somewhere else I need to ask for help? I would really like to continue New York. Anyone?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 17, 16 5:31 PM
anndurantx wrote:Any moderators monitor this site? I've been asking for help with New York (I completed the first 10 levels and Central Park opened but no new levels appeared and I didn't get the stamp in my passport). Is there somewhere else I need to ask for help? I would really like to continue New York. Anyone?

I don't remember specifically but I don't think there's anything special about NY 1-10. Did you complete to 10 item mission? Usually it's not mandatory but in a few cases it is. Anyway, look around a bit more. All missions are pretty obvious and routine, so if you have done everything and still 11 doesn't open then perhaps you should contact customer support- there's a link at the bottom of this page.

PS I searched the forum and found an old post saying that the 10 item mission is mandatory in this case (like you had to collect the pipes in SF to move on) so you must have missed 1 orchid! So, in the future, instead of waiting for someone to answer your question, you can always search the forum for previous discussions. You can do a simple search, just typing keywords such as "New York level 10" in the little search box to the right, and if there are too many results you can do an advanced search specifying the game.

Edited on 04/18/2016 at 2:54:27 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 27, 16 4:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to give some help for the levels being discussed here.

For the master architect Level 66, I found it best to focus on creating as many boosts as I could. Lightning Bolt boosts were most useful, especially when pairing them with line crushes. This helped to clear the trash and stickers off of the board as quickly as possible. Since the number of moves are so low, this also helped to work towards the score goal for the level.

It was also helpful to try and plan where to create boosts so that they could still be useful in clearing the trash that was blocking the souvenirs. It worked best for me to create boosts higher up the puzzle so that they wouldn't fall down to the bottom row.

Level 36-2 was definitely a tricky one, since there's only a limited amount of time to get rid of those bombs. What I found the most effective was to create 2 Lightning Bolt boosts to swap together. This cleared all of the gummies on the board, including those bombs. Once that was taken care of, I worked on creating and matching as many boosts as I could on the board to finish the score requirement.

mdcm, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been getting many blue or green pieces in Level 40. I tried that level, and for the master architect with the green and blue color blockers it looks like I was able to get enough of those color of gummies to work on setting them off. What I'd recommend trying is to focus on creating boosts as close to the blue and green gummies as possible. This way you can remove larger groups of the gummies to work on filling those color blockers. Additionally, I was also able to maneuver the souvenirs by switching them with other gummies so that they weren't on top of the color blockers. This made it easier to get them to the bottom without needing to set all of those off.

anndurantx, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a response sooner! While the Forum Moderation Team works to get people's questions answered, due to the number of forums, some may not be addressed as soon as we would like. If you, or anyone else, has a question or concern that hasn't been answered, please feel free to PM a Moderator or reach out to our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are always happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Catnipinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Catnipinn on Apr 30, 16 3:07 PM
I can not figure out how to complete level 28-2. Thanks!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 30, 16 8:17 PM
Catnipinn wrote:I can not figure out how to complete level 28-2. Thanks!

You need to create a lightning bolt by matching 5 gummies. Then create a line boost by matching 4 gummies in either red or green. You need to get it next to the lightning bolt. Then swap the two. Once you swap them (lightning + red or green line boost) all the gummies in that color will turn into line boosts and clear the way for your souvenirs to drop.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 1, 16 1:27 PM
Hi Catnipinn,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through New York, Level 28-2. Thank you silver_hawk for the great suggestion to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a line crush made from a red or green gummy. This strategy definitely helped me get through this level as well. If you end up making a bomb blast with a red or green gummy to swap with the Lightning Bolt Boost, that is even better. Players can also swap two Lightning Bolt Boosts with one another to clear the entire board. Once the outer rows are cleared of the chained gummies, the souvenirs will then fall through the board and you can work on obtaining the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues with this particular level, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Welshgirl64 on May 5, 16 5:05 PM
I need help passing level 6 .

Catnipinn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help 99-2

[Post New]by Catnipinn on May 9, 16 1:41 PM
I don't see any of completing NY Level 99-2. Please help!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:New York - Level Help 99-2

[Post New]by eli173 on May 9, 16 2:19 PM
Catnipinn wrote:I don't see any of completing NY Level 99-2. Please help!

Create a bolt early on and swap it with a piece of litter. Then you might also need extra moves.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 11, 16 7:56 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in to address the levels being mentioned here.

Welshgirl64, I understand you'd like some help completing Level 6. This level has a very unique layout, and so can be a little confusing at first. However, by matching one of the Lightning Bolt boosts with a piece of litter, we can get that cleared off the board. Once that was done, I focused on matching the remaining Lightning Bolt boosts with each other. This cleared the gummies off the board and removed some of the tiles. This is also a really good way to work towards reaching that score goal in the level. I recommend matching the boosts closest to the sand and working your way out. This helps to prevent the sand from covering the remaining boosts.

Catnipinn, I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing Level 99-2. As eli173 mentioned, matching a Lightning Bolt boost with some of the litter will help to get that all cleared off of the board so you can focus on dropping that souvenir to the bottom. Once that's done, there are only a few tiles that will need to be cleared off the board. I found that creating line crushes and bomb boosts was helpful for getting rid of those tiles, and it just took a little strategy to maneuver those so that they would be able to help get rid of the tiles.

If there are still any issues moving past either of these levels, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your game. Our Reps can provide customized assistance, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

rmp50
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by rmp50 on May 16, 16 8:47 AM
Hi all can anyone help with New York 33-3, its all I need to complete the city,I have been through about 50 lives, and am nearly broke, so cant afford any boosts at the moment....
thanks

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 16, 16 10:25 AM
rmp50 wrote:Hi all can anyone help with New York 33-3, its all I need to complete the city,I have been through about 50 lives, and am nearly broke, so cant afford any boosts at the moment....
thanks

I'm assuming you are playing New York 33-3 Master Architect level. You need to create lightning boosts and swap it with any paper that falls through the corners.

Alternately:
You may have to play some other levels to earn enough coins to acquire the lightning boost. Select the lightning boost when you enter a level (so you have three on your board when you begin). Then make enough matches of gummies so that a piece of paper enters your play area. Then use a lightning boost to rid the board of the paper.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 16 3:28 PM
Hi rmp50,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through New York, Level 33-3. I can definitely see how this can be a tricky level. Thank you silver_hawk for providing steps on how to get through this level at the Architect tier. It is definitely appreciated.

What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making line crushes and bomb boosts in the beginning. Focus on making those matches towards the middle of the board. This will help clear out the layers of stickers. Once I had some clearing on the board, I then worked to get a Lightning Bolt Boost. If you are able to swap this with a line crush or bomb boost, it is even better as this helped clear the tiles in the corners. I then used the remaining amount of moves to obtain the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:New York - Level 35 help

[Post New]by Sandy713 on May 23, 16 9:52 AM
Does anyone have any tips on getting through this level? There aren't enough turns for me to make a dent in clearing out the bottom. Even if I had more time/turns, I don't know what to do. Thanks

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:New York - Level 35 help

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 23, 16 10:55 AM
Sandy713 wrote:Does anyone have any tips on getting through this level? There aren't enough turns for me to make a dent in clearing out the bottom. Even if I had more time/turns, I don't know what to do. Thanks

Not a friendly level at all. The sand is relentless.

As always and obviously creating line and bomb blast boosts are important. If you can create a lightning boost from matching 5 gummies and combining with a line and bomb blast are your best bet.

If you are having trouble getting these boosts created from matching more than 3 gummies then you may have to resort to using boosts. Whenever I have a level I just want to end quickly because I've had enough trying and trying I do the following:

When I select the level and before starting the level I select the boosts (the ones that you win as prizes or purchase for in game coins) both the lightning blast and the bomb/line boosts. I then start the level that will have 3 lightning blasts and 3 bomb/line boosts on the board. Then it is a matter of maneuvering a lightning next to a bomb/line boost to set if off. That will clear most, if not all, of the sand and you can concentrate on getting your goals met.

This is just one method available to do. I had to do this when completing it at the Master Builder (3rd tier) level so I could close out the city.

I'm sure there are other ideas you could try such as using a rain cloud boost to rid the area of sand altogether (with as much sand there is in that level you would need to use it at least a couple of times).

Best of luck and hope you can get through that difficult level.

[Post New]by bjands on May 25, 16 4:41 PM
I am trying to get through Level 105-1 but I can't get enough of the color to complete the circle in the middle. Any suggestions. I have been stuck here for about a week.

Go to: