Paris - Level Help

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 20, 16 3:08 AM
nv_photo wrote:I'm stuck on Paris level 72. I need red hearts to explode the block, but they don't drop enough. I've lost count of how many times I've played this level (and I need to pass it 2x!) and I just can't get that last one the fullest it's gotten is about 50%... Is there a boost that will give me the red hearts that I need?

There's no boost that gives you red gummies, but you can use a shovel to destroy the color blocker. This is the remedy in all similar cases where there are not enough same colored gummies, and fortunately it's not expensive compared to other boosts (set of 3 shovels costs 100).

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 3:09:52 AM PST

[Post New]by Moon_Kitty on Jan 20, 16 6:43 PM
ScottishMags wrote:Hi there... Thank goodness it isn't just me...Thought there was a 'secret' tile you had to activate..... So thank you for letting me know I am not alone..

No, not just you, I am having the same problem, cleared the board with "gummy drop" 3-5 times and had no tokens show up to drop, very frustrating.

For anyone that may care, we're talking about the second tier of level 95 because the first tier works wonderfully. That would be the "Architect" level.

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 6:52:41 PM PST

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Paris - Level Help

[Post New]by micbas on Jan 23, 16 11:33 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory</a> and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Paris. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory</a> in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Paris posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Dear Waimea,

What's the use if the moderators aren't helping us? A lot of people have been posting that there is a problem at level 95 of Paris. Some are from last Year and no one has been bothered to answer it.
I'm really disapointed about this.

Even though with best regards,

Michaela

[Post New]by gizmogamers on Feb 21, 16 1:37 PM
Level 95 the timed suppose to have 15 to drop and nothing. Realize there wasn't single one on the board to drop. Some kind of buggies in this level....Have to report this one get that problem fixed. Tech. should try to get this one done......

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 29, 16 10:39 PM
How do you pass level 12-2 since that level has a VERY high target score. I only managed to score around 35,000 points. And making is almost impossible, with 5 colours and a limited space. (Even 4 does not help to score large points). Any help is really appreciated, and thank you!

EDIT: Nvm, I have completed this level due to sheer amount of luck!

P.S: Lol, I realize that on the city directory, Athens is not on the list. Can any moderator please add Athens to the list?

Edited on 02/29/2016 at 10:48:00 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 16 1:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues getting through certain levels in Paris. Thank you to the players that are always willing to offer their hints and suggestions.

For Paris, Level 12-2, what I found helped was to take care of the chained timed color gummies in the middle. Players can definitely use the Lightning Bolt Boosts that are given. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with a line crush or bomb, that is even better. This will definitely help obtain the score level requirement and take care of the tiles.

For Paris, Level 29, since this level is timed, players need to work fast, but they get an unlimited amount of moves. What I found helped was to create as many Lightning Bolt Boosts or line crushes or bombs as I could. In the beginning you want to make sure you are making matches near the stickers. By getting rid of the stickers, more gummies will be able to full the board and the souvenirs will appear. I ended up having the Lightning Bolt Boost that is placed in the middle of the board, fall through the top part of the board to swap with a paper. This will clear the bottom portion of paper. Once the stickers and paper are cleared, you can use the remaining amount of time to make matches to have the rest of the souvenirs fall through the board.

For Paris, Level 72, what I found helped was to concentrate on making a Lightning Bolt Boost in the beginning. Once one is available, go ahead and either swap it with a red gummy or with a line crush. Swapping with a line crush will turn the gummies of the same color into that boost. This helps tremendously to get the majority of the tiles on the board. Once I swapped a Lightning Bolt Boost with a gummy, I then worked on filling the red chained color blocker if it didn't already explode. The remaining amount of moves can then be used to get any remaining tiles and the score requirement.

If you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to further assist. I'll include a help article below just in case:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 16 1:20 PM
Pdominian, our apologies. You should now be able to access the Athens city thread below:

Athens - Level Help

For players that are experiencing issues with Paris, Level 95, the appropriate teams are aware of this and are working hard to resolve this issue. We greatly appreciate your patience. While we don't have advance notice regarding update releases, the Forum Moderation Team will definitely post in this forum as soon as any news is available.

Good luck everyone! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Paris - Pink gems after level110

[Post New]by Niall2011 on Mar 3, 16 1:30 PM
eli173 wrote:
Mangoban wrote:Does anyone know how to get 1,000,000 pink gems which I now need to build Champs Elysees? Special cards just offer bricks or green gems. Please can someone help?
Thanks[/quote
The cards give and also send from other cities

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Mar 14, 16 7:33 PM
Here it is March 14 2016. The problem started showing up in forum in December 2015. Still no help on Paris 95. The souvenirs wont show. Maybe it will get fixed when new update for pc ever comes out. Maybe 2017.

[Post New]by BarpPuentes on Mar 14, 16 9:08 PM
I was also stuck on level 95. I contacted tech help and was told that at this time there is no fix but one should be coming in some future update. I was absolutely astounded that level 95 was included in the daily quest. How can we possibly get all the letters filled out when no one can pass level 95 part 2??????? Hopefully, some of the souveniers will fall by the time I hit my 100th birthday.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 17, 16 2:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Niall2011, the required resources should be available in the current city such as Paris. It is definitely recommended to look around on which Helping Hand card offers gems. I do know that Helping Hand, Level 18 offers 1,000,000 pink gems as a reward. Keep in mind that players can also ship resources to the furthest city they are in. There is also a great thread that contains the best levels to play for resources. You can find this information in the following thread:

Helpful Links for Gummy Drop!

With players that are experiencing the issue with Paris, Level 95 on the PC platform, the appropriate teams are aware of this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Once we receive any additional information regarding this level, we will update the forums. We do know that the teams are hard at work to resolve these issues along with bringing new content to the PC platform that is in line with the content available on the mobile platforms.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 18, 16 5:59 AM
sanzi19 wrote:Paris level 95. Not one of the 15 souvenirs are dropping. (They dont even show up!) I just saw in the technical section someone with the same problem back in July, and it is still not fixed??
Because it is Architect-level i can go on playing BUT they want me to play architect-level for the GoldFever! And now i miss out on that one!
I send an email to Support with a Dr.Felix repport, but have no trust that it will do any good considering this problem is already there for a long time

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 20, 16 5:29 PM
sanzi19 wrote:Paris level 95. Not one of the 15 souvenirs are dropping. (They dont even show up!) I just saw in the technical section someone with the same problem back in July, and it is still not fixed??
Because it is Architect-level i can go on playing BUT they want me to play architect-level for the GoldFever! And now i miss out on that one!
I send an email to Support with a Dr.Felix repport, but have no trust that it will do any good considering this problem is already there for a long time

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 23, 16 7:12 AM

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 23, 16 7:13 AM
necesito ayuda para terminar paris

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 24, 16 9:57 AM
eli173 wrote:
sanzi19 wrote:Paris level 95. Not one of the 15 souvenirs are dropping. I just saw in the technical section someone with the same problem back in July, and it is still not fixed??

This is a PC bug and they just don't care. And passively accepting this inexcusable negligence doesn't help at all. So it's a good thing you sent a Dr. Felix, - to wake them up, even momentarily. Other than that, do not expect anything.

[Post New]by 205091100 on Mar 24, 16 9:59 AM
como uno va a terminar el level por favor hagan algo el juego es muy bueno por favor ayuden

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Mar 27, 16 2:10 PM
Glad I thought about visiting the forum! I hope Paris level 95 gets fixed soon! It was fun collecting the resources and then ... 300'000 still no souvenir, 500'000 nothing, 750'000 nothing ... and I gave up!

A PC update is needed for people who got locked out of the game, the bug on this specific level, new cities for those who have been waiting for ages.

The game is great, don't let it go down the drain!

Paris Level 49

[Post New]by landers63 on Apr 3, 16 3:53 PM
Any hints for getting past Paris Level 49? I've tried moving the souvenirs over a column, but still can't get enough moves to clear blocking color blocks.

[Post New]by tazzme83 on Apr 8, 16 6:45 PM

MEEE TOOOO... and it's on a daily so i miss out... wheres the patch???

Go to: