London - Level Help

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

Re:London - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 16 12:54 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry that some players are having trouble with certain levels in Rome.

Thank you eli173 for providing tips on how to get through London, Level 57. What I found helped get through this level was to concentrate on making as many line crushes and bomb boosts as I could. If you can swap one of those with a Lightning Bolt boost as eli173 mentioned, that is even better. This will help clear out as many gummies as possible and also helps to fill the chained color blockers. Once I took care of the chained color blockers, I used the remaining amount of moves to get the score level requirement and take care of any tiles left on the board.

Cturnish, for London, Level 106, please refer to the fourth post on the first page of this thread. Hopefully this helps!

If players are still having trouble getting through certain levels, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to help. Just in case, I'll include the help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pony129 on Mar 2, 16 11:49 AM
Level 18 in London is malfunctioning. I am playing on a PC, Windows 7.

When I complete the first level, and the clock goes to zero, a strea of gummies begins and will not stop. Help! You have also ignored my trouble in the Paris game.

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 2, 16 4:11 PM
Hi pony129,

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble with the level. At this time, we don't have a fix for the issue, but we'll definitely pass this along to the appropriate team. If this continues to be an issue, definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE. I'm not saying a specific post regarding Paris, but if it's also a technical issue, you can let Support know about this as well.

If you experience any other tech issues on your PC that can't be resolved with game hints, we invite you to post them in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by elsie50 on Apr 6, 16 11:39 AM
Stuck on London 86 second level (Architect), managed to do 86 level one but stuck fast and I just cant get all the 12 souvenirs to drop as never seem to have enough red hearts and yellow lemons !!!!! I did try what you said but still unable to get the 12 and still don't get enough hearts and lemons ..........

[Post New]by ddhear on Apr 7, 16 10:44 AM
I'm stuck in London on level 42-2. You have to get rid of two yellow gummies in squares by themselves, and they do NOT give you enough yellow gummies!!! Any ideas??

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 7, 16 3:09 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with particular levels.

elsie50, what I found helped get through London, Level 86, Architect was to focus on making as many vertical line crushes as I could. This helped to obtain more red and yellow gummies on the board for the chained color blockers. The line crushes help to fill the color blockers with less moves and they will go off at a faster rate. Once you are able to get rid of the chained color blockers, you can then work on getting the score level requirement with the remaining moves.

ddhear, I can definitely see how London, Level 42-2 can be challenging. After playing through this level a few times, I was unable to recreate the yellow gummy issue you are experiencing. To get through this level what I found helped was to focus on middle main portion of the board. By taking care of the chained gummies first, this helped to clear the board so that I could make line crushes and bombs. When the line crushes and bombs went off, it helped to fill the chained color blockers at the corners of the screen. Once they went off, the tile underneath them was taken care of. Then you can focus on getting rid of the rest of the tiles and getting the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with details of the issue and the email address that is linked to your game. They have the tools to further assist. Below is a help article just in case:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Connolly57 on Apr 15, 16 7:03 AM
I am stuck on London Level 29. Is it actually possible to do this level without buying a lot of extra time? I have tried it so many times with and without buying time and I still can't get past it. Is it just designed to make us buy lots of time? Any suggestions? I have watched the walkthrough video but that version has lots of lightening bolts on it which I don't get when I start on that level.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 20, 16 3:26 PM
Hi Connolly57,

It sounds like there's been some trouble getting through London, Level 29, and I completely understand. It took me a few tries to get through this level, and what I found the most helpful was to concentrate on creating line crushes and bombs to match together. This creates a boost that clears a few rows of gummies horizontally and vertically, and made it really easy to free the chained gummies, as well as clear a path for the souvenirs to fall. This also makes it easy to work towards the score goal, as creating those boosts will clear a lot of the gummies off of the board.

If there are still any issues getting through this level, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your account. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can.

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 04/20/2016 at 3:26:29 PM PST

[Post New]by elsie50 on Apr 25, 16 2:21 PM
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE .....
Been stuck on London level 86 Master Builder for weeks an weeks , cant clear this level and its doing my head in . any help is most appreciated ..... thanks

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Apr 25, 16 2:27 PM
Elsie, I just looked back and I never did the master level of 86 you don't need it to progress so give it a miss and go straight on to 87! !

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 28, 16 2:05 PM
Hi elsie50,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through London, Level 86, Master Builder. Thank you Trav3lbird for mentioning that you were able to proceed through the game without going this certain tier. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on vertical line crushes. This helped in the Architect level as well as Master Builder. Having the vertical line crushes go off on the rows with the chained color blockers definitely helps. After clearing out the chains, then make large combinations such as bombs and Lighting Bolt Boosts. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with a bomb, that is even better. With the remaining moves you can then work on getting the rest of the level requirements.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Roysia30_3 on May 14, 16 11:44 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi 41273,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through London, Level 106. If not enough blue gummies drop when you first start the level, you'll want to focus on creating larger matches such as line crushes to clear as many gummies off the board as possible. This helps to create a better chance of blue gummies dropping so that they can be matched. If you are able to make these matches towards the bottom of the board, it helps to clear out those stickers and add more gummies.

I'm also going to include a link below to a video that helps with this level:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DauQdpr6U">How to Beat London Level 106 in Gummy Drop! </a>

If you are still having issues with not enough blue gummies appearing, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Customer Support Team</a> with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate team to help fine tune them.

bfgBellerophon

Re:London - Level Help 42-2

[Post New]by JakeyBakey1 on May 24, 16 4:42 PM
There is NO WAY enough yellow gummies fall to fill up the two corners. Anyone else experiencing this with London 42-2? I've run up big scores but can't kill the last yellow corner.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 1, 16 9:23 AM
Hi JakeyBakey1,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble with Level 42-2. I tried playing through that level, and while it did take a couple tries to complete, I wasn't seeing a markedly low number of yellow gummies. It looks like bfgBellerophon has also included some tips for this level in this thread, and I've gone ahead and included the link to that specific post below:

As they mentioned, unchaining the gummies in the center of the board can be particularly helpful, as this gives you more spaces to work with. I particularly focused on matching line crushes and bomb blasts for this level, to clear out large quantities of gummies at once. This simultaneously worked towards the score requirement while filling up the color blockers on the outside. Additionally, creating Lightning Bolt boosts to match with the yellow and red gummies was definitely useful in setting the color blockers off.

If you're still seeing a particularly low amount of yellow gummies, we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address connected to your game. Our Reps are always happy to assist as best they can.

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by sbatey32 on Jul 8, 16 10:10 AM
Can anyone help me get past level 86 on Gummy Drop in London? I have played this level about 90 times and I cant get out of the middle of the board. No special icons remove any of the rows to the left or right sides. Please help. Thanks.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 15, 16 9:46 AM
Hi sbatey32,

I understand that there's been some trouble completing London, Level 86. It sounds like it may be in relation to the locked color blockers in the columns on the edges of the board.

For this level, I focused on setting off as many boosts as possible. This helped to clear the board of gummies and fill up the blockers more quickly so that they could be set off. Once they were set off, the souvenirs were able to be dropped to the bottom row and off of the board. Lightning Bolt boosts were particularly effective, as were bomb boosts, and these also helped in filling up that score requirement for the level.

If there's still an issue completing this level, I encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your game and a screenshot of the board. Our Reps have the tools needed to provide customized assistance, and they're always happy to provide tips and help.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Jul 28, 16 3:09 AM
I am also struggling with level 16 architect. I need this level to get the 5 greens required to progress but there do not seem to be enough green and blue funnies to explode both the green and blue bombs. Any suggestions?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 28, 16 4:37 AM
JulianLuttrell wrote:I am also struggling with level 16 architect. I need this level to get the 5 greens required to progress but there do not seem to be enough green and blue funnies to explode both the green and blue bombs. Any suggestions?

This is one of those levels that definitely need at least one shovel. I also had to use extra moves. But that was on Intern. Architect was easier and I passed without any boosts but I guess I just lucked out. Good luck!

Edited on 07/28/2016 at 4:45:36 AM PST

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Jul 29, 16 9:15 AM
I will keep on trying. It's not a shovel I need, I can always clear all the tiles; I just need more blue and green gummies!!

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 29, 16 11:23 AM
JulianLuttrell wrote:I will keep on trying. It's not a shovel I need, I can always clear all the tiles; I just need more blue and green gummies!!

A shovel can be used to destroy obstacles. If you use a shovel on a color blocker, then the blocker will go off and you will not need any gummies of that color! In fact, the shovel is the most commonly used boost on such levels, where there are not enough gummies of the color needed to fill color blockers.

Go to: