Berlin - Level Help

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Berlin HH level 19

[Post New]by kmac39 on Jan 26, 16 7:33 PM
Is there a way to pass this level? I just can't seem to get past it. I've lost many, many lives on this one. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. Thanks!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Berlin - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 28, 16 10:02 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to address the recent posts in this thread.

Jenmac, I'm glad to hear that you were able to get through Berlin, Level 12. If players are having issues with certain levels and the gummies seem to continue on a loop when dropping through the board, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They have the tools to further assist.

For players that are having trouble getting through Berlin, Level 12, what I found helped was to focus on the chained gummies. Vertical and horizontal line crushes help tremendously to not only take care of these gummies, but to get rid of the stickers surrounding them as well. This helps the souvenirs to appear on the board and drop down through the arrows and not the portals. With the remaining moves you can work to fulfill the score level requirement.

kmac39, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Berlin, Helping Hand Level 19. What I found helped to get the guitars to drop was to focus on making line crushes and bombs on the left part of the board. Once these went off, you will notice that portals are located on the right side of the board to help more gummies drop. When those gummies drop, you will eventually find that guitars will appear. With the remaining moves, you can then work on bringing the guitars to the left side of the board to drop through the arrows.

If you find that you are still having issues, simply reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always happy to help.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:Berlin - Level 106 bonus

[Post New]by beviepoy on Feb 2, 16 1:09 AM
Hi everyone. I cannot get past level 106 torches bonus. Can release the middle 2 but need to know how to remove the sand from the outer 2. Need help please x

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,488 Posts

Re:Berlin - Level 106 bonus

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 2, 16 3:52 AM
beviepoy wrote:Hi everyone. I cannot get past level 106 torches bonus. Can release the middle 2 but need to know how to remove the sand from the outer 2. Need help please x

This is a thread that discusses Berlin Helping Hand 18
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/409244.page#6282201
Doesn't say much, basically that you have to create boosts at the bottom to clear the sand, ideally match 2 bolts.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 2, 16 12:18 PM
Hi beviepoy,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Berlin, Helping Hand Level 18. I can definitely see this as a tricky level. Thank you eli173 for providing hints on how to progress through this Helping Hand card.

What I found helped was to focus on creating Lightning Bolt Boosts as eli173 had mentioned. Players will notice that the torches are sitting above portals. For them to fall through the portals, the four blocks covered in sand must be taken care of. When two Lightning Bolt Boosts are made and swapped with one another, it clears the entire board. This includes the blocks with the sand making it easy for the torches to fall through. After I was able to get the torches through the board I then focused on getting the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Our support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Zanna317 on Feb 22, 16 11:25 PM
So far, not enjoying Berlin at all. I'm burning through lives just to struggle through the intern levels and the design of the city is not attractive at all. Bleh.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 23, 16 8:58 AM
Hi Zanna317,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through levels of Berlin. We will definitely pass along this feedback to the appropriate team. It is encouraged that if you are having issues with particular levels in Berlin to post the level here. Other players as well as the Moderation Team can help to offer hints and suggestion on how to progress forward.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Berlin - Level Help 117

[Post New]by topmoggs on Feb 23, 16 11:49 AM
Hi I'm having trouble getting through level 117, I just don't get enough light blue to trigger the blockers before they explode. Lucky if I can even make 1 lightening strike. Because it explodes can't use extra goes. Thoughts anyone?

[Post New]by AnnSch73 on Feb 24, 16 7:26 PM
I am having trouble with Berlin 117. I have played it once but I need the second level for the green gems. I have been playing for days. Please Help.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
866 Posts

Re:Berlin - Level 117

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Feb 25, 16 2:48 AM
It's a known glitch, there are hardly ever enough light blue gummies to beat this level. Only advise I can give, use shovels to get rid of the bombs.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 16 9:04 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble with Berlin, Level 117. This is definitely a tricky level.

What I found helped was to concentrate on making a Lightning Bolt Boost at the beginning to swap with a bomb or line crush. By doing this, it ended up turning the same colored gummy to that boost throughout the entire board. This helped to clear out the board of the chained timed color blockers and resulted in a chain reaction of more gummies appearing on the board that helped fill the middle blue color blocker. Players can definitely use a shovel on the chained color blockers as Loonz111 mentioned. If you find that creating a Lightning Bolt is too difficult, creating line crushes helps get rid of the chained timed color blockers while allowing blue gummies to appear.

If you find that you are still having issues with this level and/or not enough blue gummies appear, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They have the tools to further assist and report this level to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, the Moderation Team will also pass along the information regarding this level. With enough reports, we can work with the teams to help fine tune the levels.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Pinogrigio on Mar 2, 16 1:18 PM
AnnSch73 wrote:I am having trouble with Berlin 117. I have played it once but I need the second level for the green gems. I have been playing for days. Please Help.

[Post New]by Pinogrigio on Mar 2, 16 1:21 PM
was having a nightmare trying to get through this level (117) but, as suggested the shovels sorted the problem. Only had to use one on the bomb to the right hand of the screen then enough blues dropped in to get rid of the other 2. Good luck!!

[Post New]by jenpnc on Mar 3, 16 12:33 PM
Zanna317 wrote:So far, not enjoying Berlin at all. I'm burning through lives just to struggle through the intern levels and the design of the city is not attractive at all. Bleh.

I agree. It's not much fun. It's just too much work.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 16 1:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that player are still having trouble with Berlin, Level 117. If the above suggestions don't seem to help, players can always reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports about certain levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them.

bfgBellerophon

Berlin - Level Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Mar 22, 16 2:46 AM
I'm having trouble with Berlin 3 Architect. I just can't see how to clear the gummies from the 'warp holes'.

Do LOVE this game though

Re:Berlin - Level Help 35

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 9, 16 11:14 PM
Any tips for clearing Berlin level 35 ?
Tried getting line crushes and lightning bolts matched with crush or bomb, but can't get all 4 lightning bolts unchained.
If you use a shovel you lose the lightning bolts, right?

Edited on 05/09/2016 at 11:15:09 PM PST

Re:Berlin - Level Help35

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 9, 16 11:20 PM
Ok, got it by wasting 2 lightning bolts with shovels, after getting 2 lose and finishing the rest of the level.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 16 2:32 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with particular levels.

Tillysmum_1, what I found helped get through Berlin, Level 3, Architect was to focus on making matches with the chained timed color blockers in the beginning. It is recommended to get rid of these gummies first as they count down the number of moves you make. Once those are taken care of, you can then focus on making line crushes to get the rest of the notes and tiles.

Birdsbeth2, for Berlin, Level 35 I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through this level. You are right that if you use a shovel to unchain the Lighting Bolt Boosts, it will get rid of the chains and the boost. This is definitely a level that does take some patience and making sure the line crushes line up correctly with the chained Lighting Bolt Boosts. Once the corners are taken care of, you can work on getting the rest of the tiles and the score level requirement.

If players are having issues getting through this particular level, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of particular levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Re:Berlin - Level Help 75

[Post New]by Birdsbeth2 on May 12, 16 6:51 PM
Bomb blast happened after had cleared the only bomb I can see, the lightning bolt in the lower middle.
Next two lives the bomb blast happened really early, no chance to get it clear, didn't see the dots go low.

Go to: