Barcelona - Level Help

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Barcelona - Level Help

[Post New]by TillyQ on Feb 19, 16 7:20 AM
debdrew1 wrote:I am having trouble with level 99, any help with that?

Me too. Anybody have any suggestions?

Phlorrie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Phlorrie on Mar 7, 16 4:35 PM
I am just about to give up on Gummy Drop. Too much time wasted! I have been at # 36 master for days now ( need to get 500 coins) and nothing works. Also cannot get past intern level 41 So what to do to move on?

mdamlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mdamlady on Mar 15, 16 9:35 AM
Level 116 - Master!! BTW - PC here!!

I went thru this thread with a fine tooth comb and tried all your suggestions (within reason- will NOT spend $ for boosts or coins) and nothing has worked.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 03/15/2016 at 2:39:37 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 16 2:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble with particular levels in Barcelona. I do want to thank players that have offered their tips and suggestions on these levels. It is definitely appreciated and helpful.

Barcelona, Level 13, Master Builder what I found helped was to focus on getting rid of the chained timed gummies. To do this, I was able to clear out space on the board with line crushes and bombs. When a Lightning Bolt Boost appeared next to one of those, I ended up swapping them with each other. This helped to get rid of those timed gummies and take care of some tiles.

For Barcelona, Helping Hand Level 3 I can definitely see how this can be challenging. Players will need to focus on the outer bottom portals on the left and right side of the board. This is where the hams will fall through once that square is cleared. While it did take me some tries, I found that creating Lightning Bolt boosts to swap with those colored gummies helped to clear it and let the ham fall through the board. Once they fell threw the board, I began to work on the score level requirement.

Barcelona, 47, Level Architect, I had some trouble with this particular level. What I found helped was to not focus on the chained gummies in the beginning. Try and get rid of the papers that are surrounding them by making matches next to them first. You can definitely leave a few there, I just found it helped to keep the sand away for a little longer. Once I got to a good point, I then worked to get the chained color blockers to fill up. By doing this I also freed the chained gummies. Once those are clear, you can work to bring the souvenirs down the rest of the board. Since I did have some trouble with this level, I will be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate team.

Barcelona, Level 99, what helped free the chained souvenirs was to focus on making lien crushes. If you are able to make a horizontal line crush go off on the row that contains the souvenirs, that is even better, as this will clear out that row. Once they were free, I then worked on clearing out the bottom two rows since the portals are located just underneath the souvenir. When they fall through the portal it will arrive at the row just above the bottom row. Once the souvenirs fell through the board I then worked at getting the score requirement.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Barcelona, Helping Hand Level 20, I had trouble with this particular level. In order to get the tiles to fall through the portals, the bottom row must be cleared. To start off, I ended up making Lightning Bolt Boosts to swap with any colored gummy that is on that bottom row. If you are able to have a Lightning Bolt Boost swap with a horizontal line crush of a gummy that is on that row, even better as that will clear out the entire row. Once that is done, you can then work to get the score level requirement. Since I did have some trouble with this particular level, I will be sure to pass this along to the Gummy Drop! team.

Barcelona, Level 36, Master Builder, I found that making matches to get rid of the layers of notes did help. Once a row of them was cleared, making a vertical line crush to go through the rows with the souvenirs helped to clear out that row and bring the souvenir to fall through the board. This helped because it took the less amount of moves to clear up that souvenir and I could use the rest of the moves to get the other souvenirs as well as the score requirement.

For Barcelona, Level 116, this is indeed a tricky level. What I found helped was to try and create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with either a bomb or a line crush. Since the chained timed gummies are the biggest obstacle, swapping a Lightning Bolt Boost with a bomb or line crush helps to clear a good number of them out in the least number of moves. After I cleared the chained timed gummies, I then worked to get rid of the remaining amount of tiles and obtain the score level requirement.

If players are still having issues, it is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The team has the tools to further assist and bring levels to the attention of the appropriate teams. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, the teams can work with one another to help fine tune them.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Thank you for your understanding as the team will continue to pass along feedback that is presented in the forums. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 30, 16 2:38 AM
I finished Barcelona a while ago, but had a daily challenge there today. Just a warning on level 55, be careful not to clear the "out-arrow" blocker and the top second "in-arrow" blocker without leaving a path in the latter's row that goes lower than the out-arrow square, or else the game goes into an infinite loop , with the track from the in- to the out-arrow back to the in-arrow feeding endlessly.

I expect this doesn't happen often and it isn't a software bug, it's a design bug. You still lose a life getting out of it, though!

[Post New]by ClaireF_uk on Apr 4, 16 9:11 AM
Help with Barcelona 90

I came here to ask for help with Barcelona 90, as it seems totally impossible to me, but as there are no other requests for help, I'm thinking I must be a bit of a donut!! I'm only on the Intern stage, yet just cannot see how on earth it is possible. Am I missing something obvious???

Any help would be appreciated.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Barcelona - Level Help 99

[Post New]by Mangoban on Apr 4, 16 12:06 PM
TillyQ wrote:
debdrew1 wrote:I am having trouble with level 99, any help with that?

Me too. Anybody have any suggestions?

I too am stuck on this level. It is not easy to create a line crush on the line of the souvenirs. Please help someone.
Tilly have you done it yet?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 4, 16 1:18 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

cat52, thank you for bringing Barcelona, Level 55 to the Moderation Team's attention. We will definitely pass this along to the Gummy Drop! team for further investigation. In regards to the life lost, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game.

For Barcelona, Level 90, I can definitely see how this level can be tricky. What I found helped was to make as many line crushes and bombs as you can. This will help to take care of the levels of stickers in the least amount of moves. In order for the souvenirs to fall down, the stickers must be taken care of. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with a line crush or bomb blast, that will help tremendously. Once the souvenirs are taken care of, you can then work on getting the score level requirements.

Mangoban, I can see how it can be difficult to make line crushes on the line of souvenirs. If you are able to make a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a line crush or bomb, that may help to clear the chains on the souvenirs.

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Devoius on Apr 7, 16 8:29 AM
This city, I have to tell you, has got me to my " I quit" stage, this city is no longer about skill its about luck. I have spent real money on this game to try to make this level easier ( lvl 101 and 102 im on now). 20 dollars to me, on bit coin just about makes me sick. Do you realize that's only about 2200 coins and that doesn't get you much? seriously, 350 coins just for a simple booster, or even just to get your dock going. for me that's a little over two hours worth of hard earn labor you guys got, for just yanking my chain. I enjoyed the level paris the most, challenging, but I collected coins , and I built things, and I got boosters, make the game a relaxing , challenging and the ability to play it more than two mins. THIS LEVEL IS NOT SKILL ITS LUCK. I already give bigfish games 7.99 a month for " games", I like the perks of sometimes being able to get a few " free" games when I keep stamps , some months Im poorer than others and some others, I have more time to play fun games. But this game , seriously, could we start thinking about skill, and not " how do you make people want to pay for boosters". It should be about the customer and not your bottom dollar.

IT also looks like I will have more challenges ahead( hey look I read the forum) and pay more or try to collect coin so I can just " luck" my way out of a level. way to go developers.

-Sincerely
paying customer.

Insane2U
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Insane2U on Apr 8, 16 11:38 PM
bfgBellerophon I have posted multiple times to this forum about levels that are more about the programmers' egos and their desire to stump the players than about making the game challenging yet fun. There is NO WAY to solve Barcelona 116 master level without spending big bucks. This is unacceptable. It's no wonder people are quitting once they get to Barcelona 116. Please pass this on to the programmers...we're done with their garbage!

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Barcelona - Level Help 116

[Post New]by Mangoban on Apr 11, 16 1:17 AM
I have completed Barcelona without recourse to winning MB 116 for the 1000 coins. I did this by getting a list of easy cities to replay from this forum, and earned the 1000 coins necessary to circumvent 116 and build the last building.
Thanks everyone for writing that list.
Shanghai here I come!

Barcelona - Level Help 42-1

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on May 4, 16 4:48 PM

Can anyone help me with Barcelona level 42-1. There just aren't enough green gummies.

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on May 6, 16 12:09 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:
Can anyone help me with Barcelona level 42-1. There just aren't enough green gummies.

OK, so I know I have to move the two tokens in the right hand side columns now but this is sooooo hard. I can usually move one or both over, but only by one column!

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on May 6, 16 2:19 AM
Tillysmum_1 wrote:

Got it! And it was a sheer fluke

redsapple
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by redsapple on May 7, 16 3:35 PM
ClaireF_uk wrote:Help with Barcelona 90

I came here to ask for help with Barcelona 90, as it seems totally impossible to me, but as there are no other requests for help, I'm thinking I must be a bit of a donut!! I'm only on the Intern stage, yet just cannot see how on earth it is possible. Am I missing something obvious???

I signed in looking for some advise on same. Still trying.

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on May 13, 16 9:29 AM
redsapple wrote:
ClaireF_uk wrote:Help with Barcelona 90

I signed in looking for some advise on same. Still trying.

I'm stuck on this level too. Nothing seems to have very much effect

Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Barcelona - Level Help Level 114-4

[Post New]by 41273 on Jun 3, 16 12:21 PM
How do you clear the tiles in 114-4? I have tried a variety of things but I can't figure out what causes the tiles to drop.

[Post New]by JakeyBakey1 on Jul 29, 16 11:30 AM
Wow, I thought New Orleans was bad!

I'm in the 40's now and CANNOT get past the first level of Level 47 - any suggestions?

So far this city has been awful and next to impossible. In the last round, I just replayed levels from other cities to get the required coins, which was quicker/easier than trying to complete them all.

Go to: