Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
814 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Mar 24, 16 3:26 PM
Just an advance warning to Rio players that you need 75 green gems to build the last monument and escape!!

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on Mar 31, 16 2:03 PM
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO Rio in my rear view mirror.

[Post New]by winterlovepeace on Apr 18, 16 7:41 AM
Help how to pass level 114

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 27, 16 10:46 AM
Hi winterlovepeace,

It sounds like there's been some trouble completing Level 114, and I can certainly see why. It took me quite a few tries to get past this level, and what I found most useful was to focus on creating line crushes and bomb boosts to clear out as many of the stickers as possible. I'd recommend focusing on one area of stickers at a time and clearing them out completely. This way they won't be able to regenerate, and you can reach the tiles below. It was also helpful to work on creating some Lightning Bolt boosts in order to match them with the yellow gummies. This helped fill the color blockers so that they could go off and clear out some of the stickers and tiles on the board.

Since this level took a while to get through, I've gone ahead and passed it along so that the right teams can look into it. If anyone else is experiencing problems with this level, or another one in the game, we encourage contacting our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your account. Our Reps can gather information on and pass along issues so that the appropriate teams are aware, and they're always happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by bella_jody76 on May 14, 16 2:21 PM
Hi,
I'm needing help on level 43-3. I can't even get passed the first stage of this level. There doesn't seem to be enough green gems in order to blow up the blocker. Any advice please!

Edited on 05/14/2016 at 2:22:24 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 16 2:03 PM
Hi bella_jody76,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Rio de Janeiro, Level 43-3. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes and Lightning Bolt Boosts. If you are able to combine a line crush with a Lightning Bolt Boost, that is even better. When these boosts go off, it helps to collect more gummies on the board to fill up the chained color blockers. Once they go off, you can then work to get the souvenirs to fall through the board. Since I wasn't able to recreate the green gummy issue you are experiencing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game along with the issue for this level. The support team is always happy to further assist. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Rareferety on Jul 3, 16 1:00 AM
Hello to all,
Definitely... Rio is a nightmare... Before and After the famous angerous level 60...
I'm currently searching à New game to replace gummy. Sadly.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,639 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 3, 16 4:29 AM
Rareferety wrote:Hello to all,
Definitely... Rio is a nightmare... Before and After the famous angerous level 60...

Try Sir Match-A-Lot and Free the Witch, two other free to play BFG games. The first one is strikingly similar to GD but far easier. The second one is also similar, but has some interesting twists that differentiate it.Both have fairy tale, childish graphics, but don't let that fool you, the games are challenging enough for adults.

If you add those or other games to your collection, you can then also play GD without being frustrated. Once you come across a difficult level that you can't pass, you can forget about GD and go to the other games. That's what I've been doing lately and I'm very pleased with this arrangement. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Rareferety on Jul 6, 16 10:37 AM
eli173 wrote:
Rareferety wrote:Hello to all,

Try Sir Match-A-Lot and Free the Witch, two other free to play BFG games. The first one is strikingly similar to GD but far easier. The second one is also similar, but has some interesting twists that differentiate it.Both have fairy tale, childish graphics, but don't let that fool you, the games are challenging enough for adults.

If you add those or other games to your collection, you can then also play GD without being frustrated. Once you come across a difficult level that you can't pass, you can forget about GD and go to the other games. That's what I've been doing lately and I'm very pleased with this arrangements. Happy gaming!

Thanks eli173 I'll try

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Jul 7, 16 7:48 PM
Some of you have been playing Rio since March and I havent even been able to enter it and here it is July. Whats up with this? PLEASE wont someone help me I cant enter Rio and have finished havana. It says Rio coming soon but I see others are playing it. probably should say im on pc.

Edited on 07/16/2016 at 11:22:20 AM PST

Rio de Janeiro - Level 60 Architect

[Post New]by Turtledove010 on Jul 18, 16 6:30 PM
For days I have been trying to complete the architect level in Level 60. Its IMPOSSIBLE! I have used all my coins and all of the boosts I had saved up. I have tried different strategies when playing and nothing works. It is impossible to get enough of the green gummies to explode those colours - or even enough yellow ones for that matter. Then there's that one souvenir that gets stuck at the bottom above a green gummy with no hope of getting it past the green gummy that needs to be filled and exploded.

And the screen shuffles are driving me nuts!! 99% of the time i get one move and then it has to shuffle.

I am just about ready to give up on the game even though i have come this far. You have made this level far too hard - unless of course players are prepared to spend a small fortune on boosts - which I AM NOT.

[Post New]by SrMouta on Jul 22, 16 4:27 AM
Hi im stuck in level 104 on rio de janeiro, can someone help me.... I need the 3000000 gems to leave rio.... Please....

uamom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help - 107

[Post New]by uamom on Aug 1, 16 2:33 PM
Hi. Am I the only one that is having problems with 107? I have been working on this one for quite a while now and not even getting close. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thank you.

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help 112-4

[Post New]by TillyQ on Aug 4, 16 8:07 PM
Any suggestions on how to pass 112-4? I don't know what's hiding under all the sand. I did manage to knock out the bomb once but it didn't reveal anything. I've been stuck on 114 for days, so decided to try the side path.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,559 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 6, 16 11:28 AM
Are there any tips on level 56-2 intern, or do I just have to replay until I get lucky? I have been concentrating on the the center row and center column and ignoring the edges assuming they are distractions.

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Aug 10, 16 7:51 AM
Am stuck on level 50, what is the trick to completing this level? There are never enough green gummies.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,559 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help - 107

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 10, 16 10:13 AM
uamom wrote:Hi. Am I the only one that is having problems with 107? I have been working on this one for quite a while now and not even getting close. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thank you.

I came sooooooooo close to getting level 107, due to getting lucky with lightnings. One move left and one color blast blocker left. I used a shovel, but the dang thing didn't fire. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh..... There is no way to remove a chained souvenir in a box like that, if the color blast blocker doesn't fire.

But since I did get close, I'm going to just keep trying, possibly with a boost.

Edit: I finally got it, and no boosts! I concentrated on making lightnings and blasts whenever possible, and had a lot of luck with chain reactions.

Edited on 08/10/2016 at 10:51:21 AM PST

[Post New]by mamachristel on Aug 10, 16 7:05 PM
Level 50, I get tons and tons of red blocks, but no green ones, so I cannot ever get the blockers to clear to get the lightning bolts together. I have been doing this for days.

Thanks for any help.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,559 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 11, 16 7:21 AM
mamachristel wrote:Level 50, I get tons and tons of red blocks, but no green ones, so I cannot ever get the blockers to clear to get the lightning bolts together. I have been doing this for days.

Thanks for any help.

I used a shovel on the second blocker. Nasty level.....

[Post New]by Tobi1964 on Aug 11, 16 12:24 PM
Hi, I also don't get it LEVEL 50
Even if I use the shovel on the green one it doesn't help. What can I do?

Go to: