Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level 55 help

[Post New]by Mangoban on Oct 13, 16 3:08 AM
I have been stuck on level 55 for days! Please can someone help me? The sand is vicious and there are never enough yellow and green gummies to burst the blockers. Everyone on forum seems to have overcome this level. Any tips?
Thanks

bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level 101

[Post New]by bethcow on Oct 15, 16 12:05 AM
There are insufficient green gems to pass this level. In a whole game only 5 gems appeared. Is this a glitch?

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help level 46

[Post New]by foundinmt on Oct 15, 16 10:07 AM
have been working on this level for days. never enough green or yellow gummies. have tried line boost and shovel.nothing works..the blockers no longer explode when you use a shovel...i see many ppl had trouble with this level, how did you get past it?

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help

[Post New]by foundinmt on Oct 15, 16 8:14 PM
Kudos to those who got past level 46, I am officially done with gummy drop, after trying to pass this level for 3 days. How do you get past a level that doesn't have enough of the gummies you need?? I tried everything..line boost, shovel, lightning...without any green and yellow gummies, they are useless. The techs need to fix this issue so that there are at least more than a few green and yellow gummies for the blockers. I have enjoyed gummy drop up to this point, even on some of the more challenging(not impossible) levels of other cities. Good luck to everyone and again, congrats to those that somehow got past level 46...

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help for level 88

[Post New]by SimmGirl on Oct 16, 16 11:01 PM
This level needs to be adjusted. There are not enough red and green gummies. No matter how I try or what boosts I use, I never even get close to completing it. I wish you would not make a level impossible, and in this one you have to complete it twice to get the little blue worker. It's never going to happen. A challenge is one thing, but to make it impossible it just means it is way too frustrating to be fun.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

St. Petersburg 88

[Post New]by cind310 on Oct 28, 16 4:15 AM
This is another level that is proving to be impossible to complete because there are not enough gummies of the right color to pop the color blocker. After multiple attempts, only once did I succeed to pop bother the green and red blockers to switch the lightening bolts and clear the stickies. By that point, I did not have enough moves left to clear the box. Something needs to be done with levels like this.

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 95-3

[Post New]by alya13 on Nov 1, 16 9:35 AM
I just can't pass this level. What is the trick?

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 92 Master Builder

[Post New]by Mangoban on Nov 3, 16 2:01 AM
I have been stuck on this and 94 architect for a week now and have run out of coins. Please can someone help me to do these levels? Is there a trick??? There are just not enough moves with ice blockers, 2 layers of stickies and chained souvenirs in 92.
Please help if you have passed this level.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 92 Master Builder

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 3, 16 8:06 AM
Levels 92 to 96 Architect/Master are impossible to pass without buying extras.

I tried numerous times (=over 10) to no avail, and I'm a seasoned player. Here's my experience:

92 Architect: I had to use 3x5 moves after numerous tries. For Master, I used 4x5 moves, but only after I had lucked out and was able to create a bolt + line crush, by which I simultaneously unchained all 3 souvenirs early on in the game.

93 Architect: 3x5 moves, 1 shuffle.

94: This level has several issues. Here it is imperative to unchain the souvenirs/color blockers and clear the ice columns early on, so that they fall through the portals. Even then, it's difficult to make the souvenirs drop because of the numerous color blockers which are impossile to fill and stand in the way. Plus, the score is difficult to achieve. Because the ice columns as well as the sticker column inbetween have 3 levels, it's very expensive to use waterfalls (would need 9). I used 2 of them, on one ice column and on the sticker, to help things along. I then was able to drop only 2 of the 4 souvenirs by filling the relevant blockers, but by then I was almost out of moves so I had to use 2 winds to drop those (if they are low enough it's cheaper to use shovels). After that, I still had not reached the score and had to use 3x5 moves to finish. To my chagrin, I then realized that this was only Architect, whereas I also needed Master to get the scarf! So I had to use again a combination of waterfalls, shovels and extra moves. In my desperation (there were not enough opportunities to create boosts towards the end), I even used a wind to create a bolt and achieve the score, something I have never done before!

95 Master: Here you must choose a board that allows the creation of a bolt on the first move, and then try to make a pink line crush to combine it with the bolt. If not, then use it on a pink to set off the 4 line crush pinks on the sides. Even then, it's difficult to clear those stickers so you may have to use waterfalls, but I managed without and had to use "only" 1x5 extra moves.

96 Architect: 1x5 moves, 3 shovels.

These levels are part of the 10-item mission which gives 55 green gems, so it's difficult to ignore.

I find that this game feels more and more downright hostile and tiresome, instead of being challenging! They say easier cities come along later, but we PC players may never see those. The best way to play is to buy the 5 lives and then play the Daily Event to accumulate boosts.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 92 and 94

[Post New]by Mangoban on Nov 3, 16 5:01 PM
Thanks eli73 for such a good explanation. It is exactly my experience!! I now have no money left so I will probably have to give up but I like your idea of doing the daily events to get boosts. I may do that from now on.
BTW has the gold event disappeared?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 3, 16 5:13 PM
Mangoban wrote:Thanks eli73 for such a good explanation. It is exactly my experience!! I now have no money left so I will probably have to give up but I like your idea of doing the daily events to get boosts. I may do that from now on.

You are welcome! No, the Gold Rush is still on- every Sunday, and gives 50 gold per letter. You can also play side streets Architect and Master tiers for more gold, leaving the main street for Daily Events.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Nov 8, 16 11:13 AM
eli173 wrote:
Mangoban wrote:Thanks eli73 for such a good explanation. It is exactly my experience!! I now have no money left so I will probably have to give up but I like your idea of doing the daily events to get boosts. I may do that from now on.

You are welcome! No, the Gold Rush is still on- every Sunday, and gives 50 gold per letter. You can also play side streets Architect and Master tiers for more gold, leaving the main street for Daily Events.

Eli173, I have passed 92 and 94 following your advice to the letter! Thank you so much. I liked your idea of playing the side streets, and I ended up with some extra green gems too.

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 88

[Post New]by JakeyBakey12 on Jan 30, 17 5:06 PM
Yep! I see there haven't been any fixes for this level. There are not nearly the number of reds and greens needed.

Any suggestions?

Re:St. Petersburg - Level 55 help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Feb 23, 17 4:02 AM
Mangoban wrote:I have been stuck on level 55 for days! Please can someone help me? The sand is vicious and there are never enough yellow and green gummies to burst the blockers. Everyone on forum seems to have overcome this level. Any tips?
Thanks

I'm stuck on this level too and can't believe that you and I seem to be the only ones that are!

St. Petersburg - Level 82 Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Mar 7, 17 4:16 AM
Can someone please tell me what I'm supposed to be doing on this level?

I know I have to align gummies to explode the flashing gummies at the bottom of the board which will then free up the lightning bolts but not sure beyond that what to do.

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Mar 7, 17 5:30 AM
Sorted!

Sometimes I surprise myself that I've come this far...duh

St. Petersburg - ALL Levels Help

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Mar 17, 17 9:43 AM
I've discovered that this city is so incredibly difficult to complete, especially when you get to the 80s and 90s (and quite possibly beyond), that the only way to complete the levels is to take the extra (free) spins when they're available. If a free spin isn't available then just wait until it next becomes available. In reality this can mean taking about 10 spins or more which means LOTS of waiting.

Surely no game should be this seemingly impossible or difficult!

babalou
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by babalou on Mar 24, 17 4:47 PM
On helping hand 42 master - can anyone tell me how to get through it. I spent my money by mistake. I didn't realize I had to pay to build transports. So I have no money to spend to buy helps. And I need to finish master 42 because I need blue hats to get out of this part of St. Pete. Help Please if you can.

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by rrrrob on May 8, 17 3:32 PM
Got through Level 46 on my second attempt there was no problem with the number of greens or yellows either time in fact they were quite abundant so the moderators are listening and adjusting the game for certain levels like they did in RIO.

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:St. Petersburg - Level Help 88

[Post New]by rrrrob on May 31, 17 6:07 AM
This one has now been adjusted, got through it on my first time.

Go to: