Tahiti - Level Help

Re:Tahiti - Level Help

[Post New]by marinka62 on Feb 16, 17 8:02 PM
Can anyone get any trick on level 96-1? Playing a few weeks; purchased Shuffle, nothing helps, not enough brown gummies.. Please help, any ideas appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JanRG
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by JanRG on Feb 26, 17 8:52 AM
Level 13 how do you get the whistle to drop in the middle of the sand block can't figure that one out
Thanks

JanRG
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by JanRG on Feb 26, 17 8:54 AM
Just figured it out thanks anyway

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 3:49 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out in the past with Tahiti as well as so that I can help with keeping this thread open for players who would like to request additional help with this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss Tahiti and the levels that you'd like assistance with.

Thank you all for your understanding and again for helping one another out in the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would also like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/03/2017 at 4:07:51 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 4:09 PM
Hello marinka62,

I'm sorry that it seems like there hasn't been another player who has provided a suggestion for Tahiti, Level 96 - 1, Intern and want to thank you for your patience. I hope that you were able to continue past this level, but I wanted to make sure that players who have run into an issue here have a suggested set of tips to try, and I just wanted to share what has helped me with this specific level.

This particular level's difficulty is the limited board space available for players to use to get brown gummies to start clearing some of the paper and chained gummies in the center. What I recommend is to take a look at the corner sections where you can move gummies more freely to start. Are there any brown gummies there to match? If so, match those first. These will start filling the color blockers in the level. If you find that you don't have any brown gummies to match yet, make the largest match possible. This means try to clear as many gummies as possible, such as making a pair of match 3s. This will provide the game more opportunity to drop brown gummies.

Once a color blocker has gone off, more space will become available. I recommend continuing with making brown gummy matches until two or more of the blockers have been cleared. This will allow you to start making matches in the middle of the board, and start cascades of even more matches and paper clearing. Don't forget you can move paper, which can help out with making later matches to start clearing the final tiles and spaces that need to be cleared.

Furthermore, there is a cracked sand tile in the center of the level. Be aware that once this section becomes cleared of paper, sand tiles will begin to appear. It's recommended to try to make matches close to this section when the sand begins to appear, that way it can be relatively clear of sand when trying to make great matches.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this was able to help out players looking for some tips for that specific level. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Mar 7, 18 6:01 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level Help 94

[Post New]by kevuar on Apr 18, 18 3:53 PM
Looking for help with this level. Have played it over and over and can’t seem to get it.
Need it to collect the reward for level 91-100. Got the others but not getting this one!
Any advice you can give would be helpful. Thanks gummy friends,

Edited on 04/18/2018 at 3:57:04 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 18, 18 5:25 PM
Hello kevuar,

I can offer some advice about winning Tahiti, Level 94, Master Builder. I managed to beat this level because I formed a lightning bolt and matched it with the litter inside the unbreakable walls. Once the litter was removed from the board I found it was much easier to clear the tiles and collect pink gems.

I also matched a lightning bolt with a line crusher, which turned all of the same-colored gummies into line crushers too. This allowed me to obtain enough points to win, too.

Thank you for reaching out. I hope this advice helps.

bfgBeruna

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Tahiti - Level 102

[Post New]by kevuar on Apr 22, 18 7:08 AM
Working on this level and have played many times. Not sure what I am missing but not getting it. Looking for help from anyone who got it?

I got lucky and finally got it! Nice to move on!

Edited on 04/24/2018 at 4:43:36 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 22, 18 7:31 AM
Level 102 took a bit of luck but I got all three tiers. Not sure about the earlier tiers, but the way I got the third one was clearing the bomb blasts near the middle section first, then making a and swapping it with a red to get the rest of the bomb blasts. That cleared all the paper and the souvenirs fell through. I needed a second to help clearing the remaining tiles.

Go to: