MistyDale
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Tudors forum

[Post New]by MistyDale on Nov 11, 09 9:38 AM
The Skull is hiding behind the challis/gold cup on the table in the bottom left. It is too well hidden. You can hardly see it behind the cup. There is barely a sliver of it showing.

taippy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taippy on Nov 17, 09 2:36 AM
I have problems with this game in the first chapter. I download a demo from another site, and 5 minutes later, I uninstaled it. In the list of objects to find, there is an axe that I can see, but I can take. I click a lot of times over it, but I can't take it.I click the hints, to see what happen, but the hint mark the axe that I can't take. What 's the problem with this game? It have good graphics, and promise to be a good one, but I can't play it.

dspsunrise
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dspsunrise on Nov 18, 09 9:28 PM
So far I've downloaded the trial and have played only to where you mix the potion to counteract the poison but it won't let me mix them. What do I need to do? Overall, it's the kind of game I like but it's a little dark in places which makes finding the items a bit harder. I'll see if I can get past the mixing stage and finish the trial before I decide if I'm going to buy this or not.

VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Tinder Box to light the candle

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Nov 19, 09 1:59 PM

FOUND IT!
In the garden,in front of the well by the wheel!

I can find it.
I seen the hint,but I can't figure out what it is.

Thank you all.
"S"
V^^^^V

Edited on 11/19/2009 at 2:25:31 PM PST

Help!

[Post New]by davedup on Dec 12, 09 6:26 AM
On Chapter 17, I'm stuck in the secret room. I cant get out to get the lance and it tells me the lever appears to be still broken on this side.

Any ideas.

Cheers
D

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Help!

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 27, 09 5:22 AM
davedup wrote:On Chapter 17, I'm stuck in the secret room. I cant get out to get the lance and it tells me the lever appears to be still broken on this side.

Any ideas.

Cheers
D

Hi Davedup! Welcome to the forums!

Did you find the locket after the Find the Differences screen?

Check out the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-tudors-walkthrough

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

Welcome to The Tudors forum

[Post New]by in2deep on Dec 29, 09 4:08 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Tudors forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Tudors players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by teapot6847 on Feb 28, 10 7:27 AM
Can anyone help... I am at I think chapter nine or ten with the hidden object scene.. I have nine out of ten and the tenth one as the hint shows is behind the scroll at the bottom of the page which says 'you need to find all ten differences clicking on the right side of the screen' How on earth can you click on something that is behind the scroll or find it what is most annoying is you cannot skip the screen... so no matter how hard i try I will not be able to click on the last difference.. what an annoying game.. why don't they iron out the creases before putting the game out...

[Post New]by cathyhelen on Mar 10, 10 1:14 PM
I recently purchased The Tudors. The game is ok, but the music is haunting and I play the game so I can listen to the music. Some of the puzzles are a challenge but that's all good. Johnathan Reece Myers is a babe - another reason why I like this game.

[Post New]by clperkins62 on Jul 11, 10 3:11 PM
This game has a lot of errors that make it difficult to play. Some of the items that need to be selected cant be seen or you cant click on them. Do Not buy this game unless you want some gray hair

Edited on 07/11/2010 at 3:13:01 PM PST

[Post New]by claybasket on Jul 29, 10 8:12 AM
I'm still frustratingly stuck in Chap 2 with two broken items left, but when dragging them to the places shown in Hints, they won't "attach" or stay. I've tried over 15 times to get them where they supposedly belong, but they appear not to have any correlation to the Hint places..have what looks like a key and a sickle shaped piece
Can anyone help or is this just a bum game? Disappointing to spend the money and not be able to complete.

[Post New]by phytha on Sep 8, 10 3:35 PM
Anyone help me please? Can't connect the shield with the armour. Tried and tried again, quit the game and reentered, but nothing works. Is there anything I can do or is this just a fault of the game and then that's been it with playing a really great game.

[Post New]by BodyRoc on Sep 12, 10 12:11 PM
teapot6847 wrote:Can anyone help... I am at I think chapter nine or ten with the hidden object scene.. I have nine out of ten and the tenth one as the hint shows is behind the scroll at the bottom of the page which says 'you need to find all ten differences clicking on the right side of the screen' How on earth can you click on something that is behind the scroll or find it what is most annoying is you cannot skip the screen... so no matter how hard i try I will not be able to click on the last difference.. what an annoying game.. why don't they iron out the creases before putting the game out...

I am having the very same problem. It's pissing me off to the point I am ready to remove the game.

[Post New]by PatrishJ on Oct 28, 10 12:13 PM
I am in Chapter 11, I have found the plate, the ink material, the feather and the letter from Christopher but when I try to move the plate to the table it just goes back to the hints area...How and where am I supposed to mix the ink to write the letter???? Thanks for any help you can give me...so far I love this game. And JRM too of course!

[Post New]by Monicamon on May 30, 11 2:52 PM

Can anyone help me? i cannot get the shield attached to the armour there is no help in the walk through or the hint I just cannot get it to stay

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Feb 24, 12 6:18 PM
I am back in France finding the differences after she has made the ladder. I had to leave before clicking on the last difference ,something on the pillow at the bottom of the picture. When I came back,the instructions won't go away so I can click on the difference. Any suggestions other than starting all over again?

Go to: