Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Curio Society: Eclipse Over Mesina Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by Bandzia on Dec 23, 15 9:41 PM
I am experiencing the same problem as Qismet and I have also gone out and come back in only to find the same again; there is nothing to do here. I wouldn't mind so much but I always buy collectors addition and this is about the fourth time I've had problems with games not finishing and always near the end.

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Curio Society: Eclipse Over Mesina Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Dec 26, 15 6:00 PM
I played the time trial with no problems. Now on about 1/4 of the screen, is a green box, right where the play button & the other ones are. I found that if I got the hand, I could find the play button. And, when I get into the museum, a gray box pops up, that says error: tried to write to, & then there's some numbers, then it says program terminated, & closes the game. My good computer crashed, so I'm using an older HP Pavilion with Windows XP. I would have thought it wasn't compatible with this OS, but for the fact that I played the time trial all the way through with no problems. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Britt78 on Dec 29, 15 1:51 AM
Any solution for the "woman in the desert-problem"? I'm stuck after that and anywhere I go there's really nothing to do and the hint button also tells me so.

thekileys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by thekileys on Jan 1, 16 2:55 PM
I'm on a PC with windows 7. I'm at a door where you have to create a pathway for the lava to flow from the top to the bottom. My skip button isn't working. Lyn

Hint button

[Post New]by kraymin on May 13, 16 9:22 AM
I have had the same problem
handyfr wrote:Hint button does not work. Anyone else having this problem?

larrywho
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by larrywho on May 21, 16 4:28 PM
Missing Ring object. In the theater I need a ring to hold down the screen. It is not in my inventory and the hint system says "There is nothing to do here right now" in all the areas. Did I miss it some where else? I cannot go back in the game to search for it. All I have is a pin and a cloth. I am using windows 7 64-bit verson.

Go to: