pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Building the Great Wall of China 2 here

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Dec 6, 15 2:04 PM
I am so frustrated that there's no way to actually finish the game and get all the trophies. It's stupid little mistakes like this that show sloppy game design, with very little quality assurance done before a game is released.

[Post New]by lullo0 on Dec 10, 15 10:03 AM
i did not like the game at all because there was no way to speed up the tasks. now i read that you should be able to upgrade the buildings. i have no such option and it seems others have that same problem. also, the game has no sound on my pc. nor music.

wtf?

[Post New]by o2batcee on Dec 10, 15 7:07 PM
lullo0 wrote:i did not like the game at all because there was no way to speed up the tasks. now i read that you should be able to upgrade the buildings. i have no such option and it seems others have that same problem. also, the game has no sound on my pc. nor music.

wtf?

Same here...no upgrade options whatsoever! Going to request a credit on this one.

[Post New]by terrybaker46 on Dec 11, 15 2:43 PM
In level 6 there is always 2 lumber needed to do the stone in the middle of the wall no matter how many lumber I have.

sgowans
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sgowans on Dec 13, 15 6:43 PM
I am not being given the option to update the buildings. I saw that someone else was having this problem, but I'm not seeing any responses to the problems listed. I am using a PC with Windows 10.

[Post New]by aAutumn on Dec 16, 15 5:22 PM
Im stuck on level 40 - finished the level well within the time frame but I cant get to the next level. It just loops back to level 40 again. Have quit the game and restarted it, have quit game and turned PC off then restarted it but it still the same.

Is this a problem? or are they only 40 levels? Running Windows 7 - never had a problem with any other BFG games.

Edited on 12/16/2015 at 5:23:34 PM PST

TheRealDragon
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealDragon on Dec 18, 15 2:29 AM
ROSOS wrote:I downloaded the trial version. Went to start playing and it says my trial is over. So haven't been able to try it or anything.

Same thing here. Windows 7. Any fixes?

[Post New]by terred on Dec 20, 15 11:54 PM
I'm experiencing a technical issue related to my start resources (i.e. the resources I gathered in my caravan on the previous level) not loading if I restart a level.

For example, I am currently on level 29. On level 28, I filled my caravan with 4 of every resource. When I first started level 29, they loaded like usual-- but then I made a mistake on the level and had to restart it. When I began again, the resources did not load. I have tried restarting the level and the game several times, but the resources never appear. It is extremely difficult if not impossible to complete this level (especially with three stars) without these beginning resources.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is there a trick or patch to fix it?

Thank you!

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Dec 21, 15 7:59 AM
I have just downloaded the game and installed the C++ thing, but it says my trial is over.

[Post New]by ano1942 on Dec 23, 15 5:52 PM
I can't move beyond Level 40 either. The game keeps taking me back to the hidden object scene. Very frustrating. Is there a fix?

[Post New]by debinnz on Dec 25, 15 3:07 PM
aAutumn wrote:Im stuck on level 40 - finished the level well within the time frame but I cant get to the next level. It just loops back to level 40 again. Have quit the game and restarted it, have quit game and turned PC off then restarted it but it still the same.

Is this a problem? or are they only 40 levels? Running Windows 7 - never had a problem with any other BFG games.

Having the same problem keep being taken back to the hidden object record...which of course now is very easy having successfully completed it 5x but wont let me go to the next level

[Post New]by larksmom on Jan 3, 16 10:55 AM
gemini888 wrote:Why don't I get the option to upgrade the workers house?

I am playing on two computers, and I haven't been able to get those the second time around, and then I just checked on upgrades. I found that I had 750 points, so go back and check you may get them.

Pattee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pattee on Feb 19, 16 6:22 AM
This is in regard to the Caravan option: Collect items to use for next level but they do not show up in the inventory on the next level ... is this a PC game bug?

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

level 30

[Post New]by orochick on Apr 3, 16 10:16 AM
Level 30 is a hidden object level. It will not let me pick up any of the items. I played the prior hidden object levels with no problems, but 30 won't work. This is my third time playing this game through and no problems with the other 2 times. I recently switched to windows 10. This is the first time I have tried this game under 10. Is this an interface problem with windows 10? The first 29 levels I've played with no problems.
Please help.

nemlee
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nemlee on Apr 6, 16 1:17 PM
noydb wrote:There are two hidden object puzzles in this game where the last object is impossible to retrieve, even when clicking directly on the object. In the first instance, the object is behind a branch, and in the second it is below the list of objects to find.

Level 20, I have tried clicking all over the list of objects to find, and still cannot get the flag. How can I continue the game? Sooooooo frustrating.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

level 30

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Apr 7, 16 3:06 PM
orochick wrote:Level 30 is a hidden object level. It will not let me pick up any of the items. I played the prior hidden object levels with no problems, but 30 won't work.

Same problem!

Very frustrating.

Can't move past this now.

Single clicked, double clicked, exited out and re-entered. Nothing works.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Angel

[Post New]by victorianartist on Jun 13, 16 5:07 PM
Frustrated, you cannot upgrade (nor were you told you may need to, so the cost of the game is not the final cost???!!!) ... So, I cannot upgrade and have to use 1 worker throughout 40 levels. Impossible!!! What is going on with this game?????

[Post New]by jhewat on Oct 9, 16 7:37 AM
I'm playing the game on iMac and have the same issue on Level 22.

Whether or not i build the lightening rod, the game always crashes at this level.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Oct 9, 16 10:41 AM
I bought this for Mac- & have it installed on Yosemite & El Capitan

It does not show up in Applications..

I have to go to Big Fish Game Manager to lauch it

weird

CookyFish

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Oct 22, 16 4:01 AM
Pattee wrote:This is in regard to the Caravan option: Collect items to use for next level but they do not show up in the inventory on the next level ... is this a PC game bug?

I am having the same problem and I am playing on a Mac.

Go to: