Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Brandywine_Valle on Dec 13, 15 2:31 PM
They gave me a coupon code for another CE game. I appreciate that they handled my issue in a timely manner, but I too was looking forward to playing P&B.

EDIT: OOH, look, I'm a seahorse now.

Edited on 12/13/2015 at 2:32:31 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by tickledpinkfish on Dec 14, 15 12:16 AM
I haven't been able to play this game at all. When I press play Norton Security tells me there is a security risk (sonar.heuristic.132 is behaving suspiciously) and to delete the file, of course, having deleted the file, the game still doesn't launch! I've tried re-installing it twice, I have updated wherever possible and still no joy. I have written twice to BigFish and included a Dr Felix report, still no joy! I really love this series and have bought all the others, so please, please, please see if this can be fixed so I can play!

Thank you
(Windows 10 - HP laptop)

LANC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by LANC on Dec 15, 15 2:22 AM
Same prob as first on list - whimzee?? I too downloaded trial - i did it twice & both downloaded but then wouldn't open - operating Mac OS 7........ - had to wait 2 weeks till new broadband allowance kicked in - so tears are wetting my keyboard

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Dec 23, 15 9:29 PM
PUZZLE PIECES:

I think there may be a bug with the puzzle pieces. I am a huge screensaver fan and didn't want to miss one. I got all the way to where the 2nd puzzle would begin (before the bridge) and stopped. I was missing one. According to the WTG I should have had 10 pieces by the "confectioners shop" THE CABINET where you place the 2 cupcakes is holding the 10th piece.

So today I replayed, 45 min later, up to the cabinet again, skipping everything and playing super fast... and I KNOW I had 9 as I picked up the one in the room with the cupcake cabinet. BY the cupcake cabinet, once I saw the one inside the cabinet- that should have been #10 per the map and the WTG. and MY COUNTER STAYED ON THE #9 after the #10's pickup inside the cabinet....... Arrrrg.... I love these screensavers and really wanted it (assume there are 3?) since I started collecting for a new puzzle as I said in Para. #1

I know this is where the issue is because I play so many of these games I take notes... and I notated the first time I played I seemed to be missing a piece even though I was SUPER careful and followed the map.... BIG FISH SMARTIES.... PLEASE ADVISE! XOX NOTE: WINDOWS 7, desktop Cyberpower gaming pc

Edited on 12/31/2015 at 8:22:27 PM PST

Molyz7
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Molyz7 on Dec 25, 15 3:55 AM
Cromaxgal wrote:There's a problem in the bonus section. It won't move beyond a certain point. It's needs a patch or a refund. It's where the cat is trying to hit the lights in the Christmas tree

Me too!

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Dec 27, 15 8:43 AM
Cromaxgal wrote:There's a problem in the bonus section. It won't move beyond a certain point. It's needs a patch or a refund. It's where the cat is trying to hit the lights in the Christmas tree

Yes, same problem. REALLY infuriating! Aren't these games supposed to be tested before release???

Please provide a patch to correct the error, or there will be a lot of refunds required!

pcz8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by pcz8 on Dec 28, 15 8:28 AM
When I get to the part where I have to use the tuning fork to get the fish it will not work. It says I have placed the bucket but i have no bucket and the tuning fork will not break the ice to get the fish. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or it is a glitch in the game.

Go to: