IF YOU KNOW.....yet

Re:IF YOU KNOW.....yet

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 3, 15 5:40 PM
General, it appears as though you're right. Us old-timers aren't getting any of the eggs from the stingy little elf. Shouldn't we get something really good too? Okay, now I've started to whine. Time for a

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Dec 3, 15 5:48 PM
Us "oldies" still have the "egg-centric" achievement to reach

but that will be IMPOSSIBLE unless we can get SOME EGGS!!!!!

Am I yelling?!?!?

YES!!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 6:33 PM
OK now I would like to hear if anyone new that received all the eggs....that is XMAS EGGS ONLY FOR THIS EVENT......and this event only.........has received from the elf quest anymore eggs over the the 5 needed to for the ORIGINAL xmas pets........

in other words........If you didn't have any xmas pet prior to this event.......received in this xmas event the old xmas pet eggs...got them and did more elf quests....did you get doubles of those 5 eggs or did the elf quest STOP giving you any more......

I need a break......i have done 75 elf quests and no freaking xmas pet eggs......so my point is tantamount on alot of what WE all planned to facilitat with the consortium......and NEED Desperately to announce to NEW PLAYERS To NOTICE ANY OVERAGE OF EGGS DROPPING FROM THE XMAS ELF QUESTS over the needed straight five........anything they may have dropping.....BECAUSE OLDTIMMERS ARE NOT GETTING ANY EGGS.........and you ladies can take it for here.......but I am very bummed the xmas event is rigged to give only 1 of each of those old xmas pet eggs and NONE to us that have them already....... cheers **D@NgeR** out

Edited on 12/03/2015 at 6:50:01 PM PST

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 3, 15 6:43 PM
I only got 5. Yeti, reindear, bear, penguin and snowman. What is no 6? And I only got one of each.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 6:47 PM
My bad your right........ORIGIONAL 5.......that is 5 pets....not six........everything else the same..........so have you received doubles of those origional 5 pet eggs......or have they stopped dropping....THIS INFO is VERY important to know.....from our new players...........cheers **D** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 6:54 PM
Gingerlily wrote:I only got 5. Yeti, reindear, bear, penguin and snowman. What is no 6? And I only got one of each.

THANK you ginger.......that is awesome news.....not what I wanted to here.....but AWESOME news/intel to know.........NO DOUBLES FOLKS......so lets powwow a PLAN....and consolidate our brains on how to go from this point froward.....with the NO YOLKS ISSUE....ie plano'attack!!......cheers **D@NgeR** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 3, 15 7:14 PM
Unless us oldies win one on the wheel or a newbie does............we will have the cards to help.........but with no eggs........no point.

ValerieES
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieES on Dec 3, 15 7:43 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums, and I don't have as much time as I'd like to to play Midnight.
I do have some eggs to give away though, if I can figure out how to do that. I have :
1 of each: snow griffin, reindeer, penguin, snowman, yeti and turtle. I do need tons of cornucopias though cause I don't gift, and I'd really like the turkey. And if anyone has any suns left over from spring, that'd be great. I am all done doing Trinas quests because shes been taking my friend postcards, and I need them to craft pets with.
thanks, Val

ValerieES
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieES on Dec 3, 15 7:54 PM
ps... I haven't gotten any gold eggs either. Also what are Santa medallions? ty

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Dec 3, 15 8:04 PM
I have been playing a while (level 44, first Xmas event), and I already had the Yeti and another xmas egg that I earned on the Wheel (numerous spins, mind you, and before they counted towards an achievement), but all the other Christmas eggs dropped from the chest of the elf quest at the very beginning, one at a time. Any one (myself included) who had earned one another way did not get it dropped. Just so you don't feel too bad you "old timers"

It just gives EVERYONE a chance to craft the pets. Still have to earn the cards, etc. that some of you "old timers" still have....

We will all be spinning forever to get the egg achievements.

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Dec 3, 15 8:07 PM
ValerieES wrote:ps... I haven't gotten any gold eggs either. Also what are Santa medallions? ty

Golden eggs are from the spring event.

The Santa medallions come from leaving gifts for friends under their Christmas trees in their Christmas Room. Have to give to get. Also the cornucopia cannot be "gifted" but had to get by giving gifts during the fall event. Sorry....

amsavs
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by amsavs on Dec 3, 15 8:47 PM
Strangely, I got 3 reindeer eggs from one chest. It was when I logged on and finally had the Christmas update & was using what was left from last Christmas for the daily quests. (I started the game at the end of the Christmas update last year.)

So.. needless to say, I have 2 reindeer eggs available...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 3, 15 9:10 PM
My point was if you have them then you get them not......the xmas eggs that is.....other than by the wheel of fortune..........but not in the elfquest/xmas event as we did last year........where tonnage of eggs for all were aquired and hence the CONSORTIUM was born............a sad sad day in this our Castle indeed.........cheers **D@NgeR** out

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Dec 3, 15 11:34 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:General, it appears as though you're right. Us old-timers aren't getting any of the eggs from the stingy little elf. Shouldn't we get something really good too? Okay, now I've started to whine. Time for a

Well arent the Pixie and the Gnome new for everyone? - if so you are getting something!

Trolden

hvymtlcttr
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hvymtlcttr on Dec 4, 15 12:41 AM
FYI,,,, has anyone else notice the sale on creating pet food? its 5 medallions for each one, not 15,30,40,50. makes the create pet food achievement a whole lot easier.
bubba joe

Rishenda
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Rishenda on Dec 4, 15 1:28 AM
I am a newbie and I have received all the xmas pet eggs from doing the elf quest. I did get two Reindeer ones. Now just collecting the cards etc so I can craft them.

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 4, 15 11:44 AM
Started during the spring event so this is my first xmas. So far I have the reindeer and snowman egg. Reindeer, a sweet friend thought of me because they had an extra. Snowman dropped from the wheel of fortune and only took four spins to get. Nothing from the elf quests yet but the holidays are making me busy irl and I haven't had much time to play this week. Gonna do a round in a few minutes so we'll see how I fare.

hvymtlcttr wrote:FYI,,,, has anyone else notice the sale on creating pet food? its 5 medallions for each one, not 15,30,40,50. makes the create pet food achievement a whole lot easier.
bubba joe

No, I didn't. I'm so going to have to take advantage of that. Thank you.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 4, 15 5:48 PM
OK..........here is the deal.........last year we all got OODLES of eggs........so a bunch of us collected them and the Christmas cards from tons of players (you know who you are and thanks again) to help out fellow players who could not finish Christmas for various reasons..........we got enough that when someone new started in Feb we had all the eggs and cards to help them..........this has gone on for months and we have helped SO many new players get their Christmas pets and achievements from last year.

The point here is all of us oldies are not getting ANY OF THE EGGS! Yes, we will have oodles of Christmas cards........but with no eggs to hatch for the pets......what is the point? Why is the game being so stingy with the eggs..........I cant for the life of me think of one reason why they would do this unless they don't want the Consortium.......why do they even care?

We are trying to help other players and now they have made it next to impossible to do.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 5, 15 9:12 AM
So with the last post here.......are ther anymore ?'s.......and can maybe the new players collect the eggs.......till towards the END of this event........and in the meantime gift them to one of the banks........xmas pet banks........we are going to start a bank....HAVE to seriously...awsome....if we can work together on this and enoughe newer players join in this can put a kink in the cog and userp the hichup "they" created.....an idea anyway.........BANKO de JUEVOS...feliz navidad.....EBOC.....egg bank of christmas......or EGGBANK........UEF....united egg foundation...LOL **D@NgeR** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 5, 15 9:41 AM
Thank you sbaker for getting this into a concise and understandable plan.....hope it produces results for future players.........cheers **D@NgeR** out

VIVA DE CONSORTIUM.......long live the consortium!!

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 9:43:03 AM PST

Go to: