[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 7, 15 12:21 PM
.....cheers **D**

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:NO YOLKS FOLKS

[Post New]by jaximoto on Dec 10, 15 10:25 AM
Well I've seen 2 eggs show themselves on the WOF since the Christmas update and both times I've spun, and spent over 20,000 each time attempting to win them. After that much coin....I gave up.

Wondering....what is the most any of you have spent trying to get a single egg off of the WOF?

Jaximoto

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 10, 15 10:31 AM
6 mo. ago my wheel had...get this.....a panda.....an ancestors spirit.....and you guessed it.....a squirrel........had well over a mill in coins and went for it in pursuit of that once in a lifetime WHEEL...........200K later......I had 4 spirits......2 panda and 1 squirrel.........and built up my supply of c balls, wands, plain stamps and special food......and OH by the way I did win the jackpot 2 times......LOL definitely not worth the expenditure.......but had a laugh and a blast doing it,,,,cheers **D@NgeR** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 10, 15 10:37 AM
VERY frustrated this morning with my feeder game... yesterday morning, it gave me 2 white bears instead of one white bear and a yeti (to replace the ones I've given away)... spent the rest of the day trying for the yeti... gave both white bears away... and spent another several hours trying to get the DQ to give them back... no luck... AND was so obsessed with trying to get those eggs, I missed my gifting window on my main game... dad gum it!!!!!!! I've done at least 15 DQs with no replacement eggs... this is STRESSING me out... I thought I was going to have fun giving the eggs back... not to be

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 10, 15 11:32 AM
gohill, I find that if the game is being stingy with giving the eggs.. I just go play another one of my games. Usually when I come back it'll give me the eggs I've gifted out. I think *knocks on wood* that Dal is the only one of my games that gives me an egg as soon as I send it out. It even pooped three Reindeer on me yesterday. Yes, pooped! That is what it looked like because they were all on top of each other.

I'm not getting any eggs on my main (not even on the wheel, still stuck at 8 eggs there). I also have a hard time getting them through the DQ's on Nimie. I have to fight with Santa, yell at the Snowflakes, do a rendition of "Let it Go", bake Mrs. Klaus some cookies and plead with the Elf to give them up. So I just go do a round on my main and usually after 45-50 minutes it feels nice enough to cough up a few eggs when I go back in.

In short, don't let it stress you. If it's not dropping that time around go do something else. Sometimes I go in another game I play and kill things. It helps.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 10, 15 12:14 PM
Rahia wrote: Sometimes I go in another game I play and kill things. It helps.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the Christmas spirit !!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... DIE, you mangy mongrels .. oh, and Merry Christmas... HAHAHAHAHA....

ETA: I did what you suggested.. left that one feeder game alone... just now finished playing it, and it dropped the yeti... I know: patience grasshopper..... I'm just anxious to "pay it forward"...

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 12:47:59 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 10, 15 12:45 PM
Well, ya know, it's better than me wanting to throw my PC out the window. Although, yes I do sometimes yell that at my monitor when I really get frustrated with MC. I sometimes pretend the dead are Lord Chamberlain because he seems to be the one that gives me the most grief.

I swear the guys in white coats only come around every few days now.

Go to: