judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Wisegal comments and reviews

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 4, 09 11:49 AM
have to agree with the comments before me - very boring game - couldn't even finish the demo - deleted !!

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Nov 4, 09 12:53 PM
Sounds like I'm not missing anything. I tried to load the game and it would only load to the page where the menu, a little book and something else in the lower right corner with a question mark in a red circle. The little sand timer just sat there, didn't turn or anything.

So I'm glad I'm not missing anything. And the "new" daily deal is one I've already played. Today isn't going too well for me as far as games go today.

Twugly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Twugly on Nov 4, 09 1:03 PM
Proud of myself - managed 7 minutes of the demo before uninstalling...

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Nov 4, 09 1:15 PM
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a game get such a negative review. I can skip the demo and buy today's game I think lol.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Nov 4, 09 1:18 PM
Well this one sure won't make it to my library of games! I deleted the demo after about 15 minutes of playing.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Nov 4, 09 1:37 PM
I only finished about half the trial. Yes, it is boring. The music is calming but it, too, is even boring because it barely change the tune. All of the game is Hidden Objects with no interaction. I like some straight Hidden Object games, but this one, as many others have said, too, is boring. I guess I've been spoiled on the games with interaction as well as finding objects. The graphics are good, though-bright and clear but that's about all I can say in favor of it. I give it

Edited on 11/04/2009 at 1:38:44 PM PST

[Post New]by xenogamer55 on Nov 4, 09 1:56 PM
Never even took the download. Between the comments here and the size of the game (crossword puzzles are a bit smaller but not by much) I knew it was a pass. But I have NEVER played either a casual or hard core game based on a movie or tv show that didn't suck. Just the story for this thing is ridiculous. Bad Big Fish Games......you can do better.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 4, 09 2:58 PM
Wow. Talk about boring! I only got through 20 minutes of it. No zip. Nothing interesting. No interaction. Just room after room of objects to find. Not for me!

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Nov 4, 09 3:03 PM
Too dark. Infinitesimally small objects. Impossible photo duplication game. Differences to be found not too bad. Only redeeming factor: fairly rapid hint refill
Would not play if given to me. Don't waste your money!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 4, 09 3:05 PM
I remember the movie and was hopeful for this game...Had an annoying flicker off and on but was able to play through that, but have to agree with others. This game just isn't much fun or challenging. Thought the music fit the tone, but weird thing was when I had to use the camera, the headphones were what lit up. But hey, it is a hog, and I won't complain about that, lol.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Nov 4, 09 3:13 PM
Sorry to hear the many negative reviews of this game. Many of them focus on how easy the game is. When I review games, one of the first things that come to mind is whether or not the game is for novice players, intermediate players, or season players. Then, I evaluate it based upon my personal skill level . With this being said, I put this game into the novice player for HOGs. There are a few really good things about this game for the novice player. 1- Most of the objects are easy to find and there are not a lot of them. 2- When you have to go to another scene, you're told where to go. No guest work here! 3- It introduces a couple of tasks that the novice can decide whether or not the will like in a game, like photographing scenes and listening to sounds and identifying them. All good.

Now, some of the not so good about this game is that it lacks a tutorial. So, if you didn't know what to go before playing, you might still not know. You collect pieces of paper and there is no gaming around them. What's the point? While telling you what scene to go to next is good sometime, not all the time.

Mixed Review: Rating it for a noice player, I give it 2- out of 5. For the intermediate and seasoned play, 5- I will not purchase this game -- too easy, became boring after 20 minutes, lack of challenge.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 4, 09 4:13 PM
How about a new thread "Too many BORING hogs???
What happened to the good ones?"

(duck and cover)

jaroch
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jaroch on Nov 4, 09 4:47 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... did anyone mention "boring"?

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on Nov 4, 09 7:42 PM
If you like running around in boring and inane scenes,then you have to get this one.LOL

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Nov 4, 09 8:08 PM
I agree with everyone .. very boring .. the graphics were pretty good tho .. don't know about the music since I have the volume way down .. the constant having to click on the next button was irritating .. having a skip button would have been nice too .. oh well .. glad I didn't waste a credit on it ..I always play the demo and then check out the forums before I buy a game anymore .. thanks to all of you..

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by snoopy13 on Nov 4, 09 8:34 PM
Yawn...

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Nov 4, 09 10:02 PM
boring, boring, boring. Didn't finish the demo.

[Post New]by kittyfeet on Nov 4, 09 11:54 PM
Thanks for reviews. I think I'll spend my time on a good game

podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

[Post New]by podette on Nov 5, 09 12:40 AM
Dull, boring and soooooooo boring and even more boring than watching paint dry.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Nov 5, 09 1:33 PM
Unless you have xray or super vision, a lot of the items will be impossible to find. Also, I had no sound at all.

To top it off, it was waaaaaay boring. Definitely a pass for me.

Go to: