Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farmerama here!

[Post New]by java50 on May 21, 16 12:11 AM
cus·tom·er serv·ice

noun: customer service; plural noun: customer services

Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance.

Um Hello, is there anyone there? could we possibly get some of this if it's not to much trouble.

EDIT: It's been 24 hours now, I've tried every tip/suggestion I could find. Uninstall / Reinstall the game manager. Reinstall Flash player.
Customer Support will reply within 3-7 business days!!!! That's NOT customer support, that's doing as little as humanly possible and still being able to say we have a customer support department. SO frustrated

Edited on 05/21/2016 at 11:18:34 AM PST

lcreel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lcreel on May 21, 16 3:22 AM
BIG FISH ARE YOU LISTENING?

I see there are many of us here and on the Farmerama boards that are having problems loading the game Farmerama through Big Fish. Can you please correct this ASAP? We are in the muddle of a breeding event and have spent our time and money strategizing to reap the rewards of the event only to be thwarted by a Big Fish problem that will not let us launch the game. This is not an individual problem but appears to be widespread. Based on what I have seen this problem has continued for at least 12 hours.

Would you please act on this now so that we can complete our timed event.

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 21, 16 3:49 AM

I submitted a technical error issue through the help portion of the site this morning as well as posted here and to the other post...

It is 648 AM Eastern Standard in the US and it still isn't up and working...

And I see that this has been going on for quite a while...

baxia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by baxia on May 21, 16 5:54 AM
well it seams like i am having the same issue as you guys and also happening to other games as well, Bush Wacker 2 and Crusaders of the lost Idols

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 21, 16 6:17 AM
I can't get in either; I believe the BP members still can, so this looks like another sabotage by BF. I am seriously considering just dropping this farm and going through the direct portal at BP, because BF don't give a damn.

Edited on 05/22/2016 at 9:59:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Farmall806 on May 21, 16 1:27 PM
I as well haven't been able to load the game in about 24 hrs. Tried all the suggestions but no luck. Only once got into another account(User: carmal33ID: 51033084) somehow. Would very much like to keep playing this fun game!

[Post New]by BugLou on May 21, 16 1:41 PM
Farmall806 wrote:I as well haven't been able to load the game in about 24 hrs. Tried all the suggestions but no luck. Only once got into another account(User: carmal33ID: 51033084) somehow. Would very much like to keep playing this fun game!

Ha! I wonder whose account that is, I was accidentally pushed into that account as well! I guess we're all helping that kid out!

[Post New]by AnniesM on May 21, 16 1:55 PM
Second day same issues as above. The game is stuck on the white screen. Nothing in the help section helped

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 21, 16 3:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical issue people have been seeing in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report this here! Our teams are aware that there's been a problem loading the game, and are in the process of investigating the situation. The Moderation Team doesn't receive details on when fixes may be available for games, however I can assure you that our teams are working hard to look into this, and we will make sure to continue to pass along these posts to the right teams.

I understand that some people have still been able to enter the game, but in another person's game. Please do not try this, as it may cause damage to that game that could result in a loss of progress or other technical issue. We definitely appreciate everyone's patience with this situation, and the Moderation Team will work to update the forum with any relevant details that we receive.

I also understand that some people reached out to our Technical Support Team, which is definitely what we recommend in situations like this. Our Reps are able to gather information on issues that they can report to the right teams, which can help with situations like these. While their response time may vary based on the number of emails they've received, our Reps are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as they can.

When contacting the Support Team, we also encourage replying to any automated emails you receive that don't resolve the issue. Because our system automatically closes tickets if we don't receive a response within a few days, replying will let us know that you still need assistance, and a Rep will be with you as soon as possible.

I also wanted to post a reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

Edited on 05/21/2016 at 3:53:59 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 21, 16 3:53 PM
In order to keep the forums accessible for everyone who would like to participate, we request that our users please make sure to note those rules while posting here.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

fernbounce
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by fernbounce on May 21, 16 5:07 PM
Same problem as everyone else I guess. I'm in New Zealand and have been unable to access farmerama for the last 2 days. I notice that usually there are up to around 2500 people playing at any one time, but now it says there are 5000 or more.
Why is this and is it effecting access?

[Post New]by corinnalefebvre on May 21, 16 6:58 PM
I was in the game Thursday just fine. I tried to login 8 pm pacific time Friday night and still can't play just a blank screen.

Edited on 05/21/2016 at 6:59:27 PM PST

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 21, 16 7:02 PM

It is now 10PM Eastern Standard in the U.S.

Still having the not loading issue...

Still no notice in the forum about what the issue is or when it will be resolved...

The email I received in response to my message to the technical support said there isn't anything tech support or we can do... the developers are working on it and are hoping to have it fixed by the end of next week at the latest...

If it isn't fixed tomorrow I will respond to the email and remind them...

[Post New]by sloftis on May 21, 16 8:01 PM
Thank you to the moderators for your reply. I have not been able to play for well over 24hrs now. I am afraid the event we were playing will be over before I have access again. I spent quite a bit of real money and I can't even play. Crops will be weeds and our daily login bonuses have been missed, two already in my case. I have starving animals and babies in my breeding pen that I am sure are trampled to death by now. Again, thank you for your response. I know you are doing what you can to get us back up running as quickly as possible. Just gonna pray it will back to normal tomorrow maybe.

[Post New]by MsMae23 on May 21, 16 8:14 PM
I echo everyone's sentiments here, I haven't been able to log on for 2 days, blank white screen. This really is a huge problem for those of us that spend money and time playing this game. Like many have stated, there is a breeding event. Also, all my fields will be weeds and I'll have missed 2 days of the continuous log on bonus. Plus, it effects my neighbors and activity bar. Very, very frustrating.

I really,REALLY hope that not only will the issue be fixed very soon, but there will be some type of reconciliation for all of the problems, missed event time, weeds and bonus issues we'll have once we ARE able to log in and play. At level 84, starting over is not an option for me. Too much time and money have been invested.

Big Fish, you all have always been GREAT about fixing issues and I know you are seeking solutions. THANK YOU for that. Please try to make it up to all of us who choose to stay loyal to your site rather than BP, all of us who purchase items for the game, etc. through Big Fish rather than via BP, and for all of us who want to continue to do business with your site.

BigLizard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by BigLizard on May 21, 16 9:15 PM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. I am unable to load via Big Fish, my game, Farmerama for two days now. It starts and then just stays at white screen while the cursor spins. I have put in a trouble message with big fish along with a Dr. Felix report.

[Post New]by kwauzzie on May 22, 16 6:27 AM
Hi, I am having the same connection problems as eveyone else, there seems to be a breakdown between the bigfish/bigpoint partner connection? Can we please get it fixed sooon, I am having withdrawls!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 22, 16 7:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank players for taking the time to post what they are experiencing in this thread. The appropriate teams are aware of the issues that players have reported on the Forums as well as to the Customer Support Team. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience and any frustration this has caused. The appropriate teams are working hard to resolve these issues and we thank you for your patience. Once any information is known, we will update the Forums for the players. If you would like to aid in the investigation, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Keep in mind that the Moderation Team will continue to pass along posts that are presented in this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by goooberfish on May 22, 16 4:29 PM
MsMae23 wrote:I echo everyone's sentiments here, I haven't been able to log on for 2 days, blank white screen. This really is a huge problem for those of us that spend money and time playing this game. Like many have stated, there is a breeding event. Also, all my fields will be weeds and I'll have missed 2 days of the continuous log on bonus. Plus, it effects my neighbors and activity bar. Very, very frustrating.

I really,REALLY hope that not only will the issue be fixed very soon, but there will be some type of reconciliation for all of the problems, missed event time, weeds and bonus issues we'll have once we ARE able to log in and play. At level 84, starting over is not an option for me. Too much time and money have been invested.

Big Fish, you all have always been GREAT about fixing issues and I know you are seeking solutions. THANK YOU for that. Please try to make it up to all of us who choose to stay loyal to your site rather than BP, all of us who purchase items for the game, etc. through Big Fish rather than via BP, and for all of us who want to continue to do business with your site.

Thank you, thank you MsMae23, couldn't have stated my feelings better. No one likes to waste time, money, or resources. If we just have enough patience, hopefully Big Fish will take care of us loyal customers.

tinni
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by tinni on May 22, 16 5:27 PM
Unlike some of you, I have too much invested in this farm for me to just abandon it and start a new one via BP, so I sincerely hope this issue is resolved soon.

Go to: