Island Realms

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Re:Island Realms

[Post New]by hannah57 on Nov 6, 09 8:42 AM
You have to continue to shop and click on all the little work sites to make them work and load the wagon and build a fence. It seemed to me all I did was shop and click a thousand times. I lasted 1 hr but I won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by sandyrn4Him on Nov 6, 09 8:55 AM
This game very frustrating!! Unable to do anything about the enemy, or at least I was unable to figure it out and the "help" not much help. I love TM games, but this one not so much!

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Nov 6, 09 8:58 AM
My one objection to this game is the time limit. You get 2 minutes to load and dispatch the wagon if you want a gold flag, another 2 minutes gets you silver, etc. This is far too short a time.

Having said that, it didn't take me long to get the hang of this game. I was so glad to be offered a non-HOG that I bought this after only a short time playing the demo. Others may find it confusing and/or frustrating. I'm enjoying it!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Nov 6, 09 9:01 AM
Hi folks!

We actually have an official review thread up in this forum. Click here to be taken straight there.

If any of you are interested, you're all more than welcome to repost your reviews in that thread or tell us more about your impressions of the game. This way, people looking for just reviews can go straight to that thread and see all of your feedback.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 6, 09 11:49 AM
Does anybody know what to do on island 12? I've filled the wagons, but you need another blue print for a catapult and the shop doesn't sell it. Help!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 6, 09 11:56 AM
Just been reading all the reviews on this thread. I really like this game and if you keep poking round it's quite easy to get the hang of, been playing it a couple of hours without realising.

NZBloke
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by NZBloke on Nov 6, 09 2:16 PM
CATAPULT. You get the catapult after getting the blueprint. Go to the top of teh screen beside those idols. I couldn't find it for a while either.
Reading down here I am wondering if I have a different version of the game. I haven't found anything confusing... the aim is simple. I think the reason you click on resource people after they make 2 things, (later you can upgrade to get more) is to make the game a little tougher. ie cake mania you click for each cake to make it tougher. If they did it all it would be a movie. I think the reason why you can't buy and sell anything you want to in the shop is you would then be able to just make one thing and sell it for everything else you need instead of building buildings...

does the downloading take 4ever or is it just my com

[Post New]by Spotiesia7 on Nov 6, 09 2:43 PM
i think this game looks exciting, im downloadin at the moment & its goin 3-5kbs per sec

lmf40
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

[Post New]by lmf40 on Nov 6, 09 3:58 PM

by bfgCelebes on November 6, 9:01 AM
Hi folks!

We actually have an official review thread up in this forum. Click here to be taken straight there.

If any of you are interested, you're all more than welcome to repost your reviews in that thread or tell us more about your impressions of the game. This way, people looking for just reviews can go straight to that thread and see all of your feedback.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

I would post in the reviews thread but it seems that it always takes quite some time to appear, perhaps if it was put up at the same time as the other two threads this problem wouldn't continually arise.

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Nov 6, 09 4:32 PM
Im on the 3rd island i think you know the one you buy the blue print for the saw mill but I can not get it to work keeps saying i need wood.

any ideas lol!
help!
dance

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 7, 09 1:16 AM
dancehawk wrote:Im on the 3rd island i think you know the one you buy the blue print for the saw mill but I can not get it to work keeps saying i need wood.

any ideas lol!
help!
dance

You can swop other supplies for wood in the shop I think.

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 7, 09 1:17 AM
I'm still on island 12 I need the blue print for the catapult upgrade, and it's on the side island shop, I have enough money on the main island, but when I go to the side island my money stays on the main island. Any ideas??

[Post New]by DannieLove on Nov 7, 09 9:06 AM
If you figured out how to get past island 12 PLEASE post it - i have no idea how to get the blueprint for the next catapult!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 7, 09 11:05 AM
Still no idea!! PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by waterorb on Nov 7, 09 1:16 PM
have restared uninstalled and re installed made sure smaller wagon has gold flag when it leaves etc etc and I still only have $1 when I arrive ont eh small island and need $8 for bluepront of larger catapult ARGRGG help!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 8, 09 4:38 AM
I've DONE IT!!! Right I restarted the whole game with a new profile, and when I got to island 14 from island 12 there 9 coins and 2 blocks in my warehouse and I built 2 roads and bought the blue print. I don't think we are doing it wrong I think there is a glitch. Reinstalling it did nothing as my computer still saved my game and started at the same point, I had to create a new profile in the game and start right at the beginning again. Okay I promised myself if I got off this island I would get on with my work, but I can't I'm addicted!!

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Nov 8, 09 10:12 PM
missbflat wrote:im at level 13 and i like the game, the objectie is simple...progress to the next island by crossing a bridge, to cross the bridge you need stuff, the wagon infront of the bridge tells you how much of wich to collect.
it's rather self explainatory, to build roads you simply click on them, if they're red you can't build it cos you don't have enough resources.
deter the enemy by builing idols, walls, catapults.
only thing i can't figure out at the mo is how to gather the level2 catapult building instructions...
still a nice game, and if you don't like the music, turn it off and play your own.

i am on a level where you have the "FORGE" area to get the IRON but it does not do anything??? HOW DO I GET THE IRON????

[Post New]by shinygal4 on Nov 9, 09 8:50 AM
ruthiepic wrote:Does anybody know what to do on island 12? I've filled the wagons, but you need another blue print for a catapult and the shop doesn't sell it. Help!

I am having the same problem! Please help!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Nov 9, 09 9:25 AM
shinygal4 wrote:
ruthiepic wrote:Does anybody know what to do on island 12? I've filled the wagons, but you need another blue print for a catapult and the shop doesn't sell it. Help!

I am having the same problem! Please help!

You need to fill the bottom wagon then go onto that island, there is a shop that just sells the blue print. Good luck!

cozzyozzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cozzyozzy on Nov 9, 09 10:39 PM
i must agree, what a let down, no guides on how to play no nothing at all. Next time i will not buy as fast as i did with this one

Go to: