belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by belamba on Dec 21, 15 6:52 AM
Nickirip wrote:I have the problem with the game being in the upper right corner of my computer screen. This means no "dialogue" at the top and no skip button. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a Mac

Exactly same issue on my Mac with El Capitan. I posted issue else whereas was no tech thread at the time. Fed up with this issue from these Devs on a Mac

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by kculbertson on Dec 21, 15 8:27 AM
Nickirip wrote:I have the problem with the game being in the upper right corner of my computer screen. This means no "dialogue" at the top and no skip button. Anyone else have this issue? Playing on a Mac

Yes same problem. MAC 10.8

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Dec 21, 15 1:15 PM
Could you ( the powers to be ) at least give us an update on when we can expect a fix

dcanfi1955
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Same Problem

[Post New]by dcanfi1955 on Dec 21, 15 5:12 PM
Same problem. I get to the cave and get knocked out of the game. Agree with people who are saying, we have been loyal customers, me since 2009 and this seems to happening more and more. Please let us know when a fix is coming.

[Post New]by nanatsunade on Dec 22, 15 12:45 AM
Seems I am one of many with the same issue...getting kicked off the game back to game manager when I attempt to click on the bars at the back of the cave..

With this many complaints, you would think SOMEONE would respond with at least an "We are aware of the problem, and are attempting to find a fix for it", or something. HELP, PLEASE!!!

Oh, and I am using Win7 on an Hp Pavilion, thank you very much!

Edited on 12/22/2015 at 12:48:55 AM PST

[Post New]by crappie7 on Dec 22, 15 2:08 AM
having the same problem as many customers....when i get to cave and hit bars at gate the screen goes blank....have reloaded and same problem...windows vista

donnasue4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by donnasue4 on Dec 22, 15 6:03 AM
I am having the same problem in the cave like everyone else.

[Post New]by charruth2 on Dec 22, 15 7:34 AM
I thinking about quitting Big Fish over getting to the cave entrance with the bars on it and then being promptly kicked out of the game ..

[Post New]by charruth2 on Dec 22, 15 7:45 AM
I just contacted the developer Daily Magic and waiting for an answer..

[Post New]by putpoc on Dec 22, 15 8:48 AM
why does game start over when you click on lit cave entrance?

[Post New]by IM_LUCIFER on Dec 22, 15 7:45 PM
Having same problem as a majority of people are having. game crashes when you click gates at the back of cave Windows 7

IF THIS TURNS INTO DEAL LIKE "I'M STUCK WITH AN UNPLAYABLE GAME" LIKE THOSE TWO DEFECTIVE MYSTERY TALES GAMES. I WILL BE CANCELLING MY MEMEBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 12/26/2015 at 11:05:07 AM PST

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Dec 22, 15 8:55 PM
I see Mac users are having problem with resolution.

XP, Vista and Windows 7 are having problems getting out of the cave at the bars.

Would those who have gotten through the cave please post their operating systems.

I have XP on one computer and Windows 7 on the other and I am stuck.

Just interested in what system is able to play the game at this point. Maybe this will help speed up a fix.

[Post New]by juliehart on Dec 23, 15 11:26 AM
Same problem as the rest...game stops at the cave when you click on the gate. Using windows 7. Please help.

[Post New]by pbeckley37 on Dec 23, 15 11:28 AM

Having the same problem with upper right corner. Mac 10.11

Edited on 12/23/2015 at 11:30:03 AM PST

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Dec 23, 15 12:31 PM
has anyone heard anything back yet?

Edited on 12/23/2015 at 12:31:58 PM PST

suzmcmike
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by suzmcmike on Dec 23, 15 4:49 PM

I'm having this same problem. Playing on a Mac with OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.2

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Dec 23, 15 6:19 PM
To Zhenya 722 with the guide problem, if you have zoomed in on something you need to unzoom by clicking again and then you can close the guide, I had the same problem but remember this problem from another game. I hope this is all your problem was.

Laley61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Laley61 on Dec 24, 15 12:58 AM
Have same problem as VJSS and others. Please advise as to when there will be an update on this game.

[Post New]by panamaguy47 on Dec 24, 15 9:17 AM
Ditto for problem at gate.

[Post New]by marijkee123 on Dec 24, 15 3:00 PM
Gate problem here also. Playing Win 7. Game is useless this way.

Go to: