genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardenscapes forum

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 7, 11 1:31 PM
The gameplay is similar in Antique Road Trip (HOG) and Farmscapes (M3), and I read today that Dream Inn (HOG) is very good.

Any others I've missed? Gardenscapes and Farmscapes are really good, I want more of this type where you get to decorate as you go along.

SeaDreams
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by SeaDreams on Jun 21, 11 12:30 AM
If you like this game try Dream Inn Driftwood, Babylonia, or Fishdom Seasons or Fishdom H2O. Some are HOG or M3. All have the "decorate" theme which I like. . Some do have timers, most have a no timer option, so demo is a good idea. I found in this game if you want him to do other projects, tap your mouse where you want him to be. He loves golf or sitting on bench/ swing relaxing.

Mine computer wont even let me play :(

[Post New]by RebelKayla on Aug 6, 11 11:37 AM
I do love this game though.

[Post New]by marsha8877 on Nov 11, 11 8:21 AM
How do you win the contest? I just keep going in circles. Do you have to have a certain amount of money to win or do you just keep changing the design? I am not sure what to do as I keep waiting for the garden club to show up?

[Post New]by rugratsdc on Mar 17, 12 7:58 PM
does anyone actually get answers that everyone keeps asking. I have 250K saved up and want to know if you ever really get to change anything else and several others asked the same but do you get an answer from the creators?

[Post New]by Madame_Buterfly on Mar 27, 12 6:03 PM
I have question please. How do I get the game to let me make other improvements to the house or is that not possible?

[Post New]by simbasmom7 on Dec 13, 12 11:41 AM
I cant get back into where I left off whats up with this
?????

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 13, 12 2:36 PM
Hi simbasmom7,

Do you mean it's like the game hasn't saved your progress since the last time you played? If that's the case, we have some troubleshooting steps you can try in our help article here.

If you try those and the game is still not working right - or if there's a different kind of issue going on - our Tech Support Team will be happy to work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by VegasGal1 on Jan 17, 13 12:13 PM
I am up to 180,780 points! When in the world will I get the newspaper notification of winning the Garden of the Year Award??? Is there anyone who has actually gotten confirmation? Is the confirmation by newspaper or letter?

Edited on 01/22/2013 at 10:11:21 PM PST

Go to: