Re:Blog WALKTHROUGH for Alabama Smith in the Quest of Fate

[Post New]by Demidra on Jan 20, 11 3:06 PM
Am loving the game despite some stalled spots. How does one mix the colors for the cream color around the outside of the carving? I can't get that color. Thanks!

[Post New]by Margoty on May 10, 11 4:21 PM
Please anybody:

I am stuck ..... I can not find the replacement of the broken crystal..... What can I do???
Thank you for your help!!!
more than 3 months I have not played it.
(email removed by moderator)

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 4:57:26 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 10, 11 5:07 PM
Hi Margoty!

*Spoiler Alert*

The broken crystal can be replaced with the magnifying glass. Here are a few posts from the sun altar thread about this:

lastrn wrote:checked inventory to address broken crystal nothing works. what to do with green broken crystal?

luvtoread wrote:nothing. Use something in inventory to replace broken green crystal in window.

gameplayer43 wrote:Use the magnifying glass in the window.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "crystal" and all the posts that have the word "crystal" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Oct 31, 11 4:36 PM
Thanks . . . !

[Post New]by rockinr on Feb 2, 12 5:36 PM
Got the symbols painted according to the carpet design, cannot get to the Should have a skip button in some of these sections. Thanks to anyone who can keep me from throwing game away.

Go to: