HIDDEN OBEJECT SHOW 2

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

Re:HIDDEN OBEJECT SHOW 2

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Sep 20, 08 4:57 PM
sillyface morphing is when you change your avatar. Right now you are a sea anemone and soon you will "morph" into another fishy figure. That's all that morphing really is. When you reach a set number of posts, your avatar "morphs" into another one.

hope this helps

Edited on 09/20/2008 at 4:57:34 PM PST

sillyfaceangel
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfaceangel on Sep 20, 08 5:04 PM
Thank you the kids will get a kick out of this.

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Sep 20, 08 5:36 PM
This one is a vast improvement over the first...still a bit easy, but a good game to chill with.

For $6.99...a deal !!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 20, 08 7:13 PM
I have been playing it all day long and I love it. Like Scotcat I like the fling the frogs game as well. I like the variety of the mini games and not all scenes have music, some just have the sounds of the amusement park. But the music doesn't bother me because if you think about it that is the type you would here. I have a brand new HP laptop and on my comp the scenes aren't grainy at all. My comp is as clear as a bell. I really like the game and glad I bought it. Take care

Sassy

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 20, 08 8:52 PM
There is one other thing with this game. I think the arcade room with the video games is totally awesome. Gogii also makes games for Nintendo as well. I think this company rocks totally. I will always buy the games they put out.

Sassy

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 21, 08 8:28 AM
I agree. This is one better than the first. But, it is still rather boring. Don't care for some of the mini games. I also play with the sound off as I do with any game I play. Won't be buying this one

[Post New]by lizabeth1633 on Sep 21, 08 9:03 AM
[b]
Guess I'm going to give this one a try...I got about half way thru the first one..then puter crashed and when i reloaded game it was reset at the beginning, so I never finished....Hope I like this one better, will let ya'll know...I do love the HO games!!!

Edited on 09/21/2008 at 9:04:13 AM PST

sillyfaceangel
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfaceangel on Sep 21, 08 9:35 AM
I won`t be getting this one either ,kids did not like it and the host guy was so obnoxious in the first game ,I see they have toned him down but all in all not worth the game price,there are better to choose from especially Magic E.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 21, 08 9:39 AM
scotcat wrote:I bought the first one and played it all the way through. This one is a lot better.

For $6.99, I am buying it. Call me a dork, but there are some cheesy games I can't resist. At least it's not a snooze feast like Moonlight Sonatas turned out to be. I never finished that game.

I love the "fling the frog onto the lily pad" game.

Dork.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Sep 22, 08 7:25 PM
lesliesouth05 wrote:i bought this game but it will not let me install it...i click run and nothing happens...??? help please!!!

I had the same problem. My Security Suite wouldn't let me download at first, I ran a full computer scan and had to click allow for a riskware file called NSISdownloader. I don't know what the file was but I had a hard time playing the demo, very slow loading and sounds overlapped. Hopefully it is a game that will have a rebuild. Uninstalled the demo and don't know for sure if I will buy the game or not. Seems to me there are a lot of bad reviews.

mlp62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mlp62 on Sep 23, 08 1:47 PM
I played Show #1 through because I'd paid for it and then I uninstalled it because the "host" was smarmy and the whole thing was so noisy it made me nuts. I like this version much better. On my 5 year old machine, the screens are as bright and clear as can be and the graphics are terrific. It's just a basic HO game so if you're looking for something fascinating like Magic Encyclopedia, give it a pass.

Re:HIDDEN OBEJECT SHOW 2 is Very Fuzzy

[Post New]by andreams25 on Jun 8, 09 7:26 AM
[b]Does anyone know why this game and "The Hardy Boys" game is SO FUZZY?
It's hard to make out the objects. This is the first time that this happened. Does anyone have
a suggestion as to why?

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jun 8, 09 12:17 PM
Welcome to the pond. I don't remember them being fuzzy. Make sure you have the latest update for all your drivers. If that doesn't help then you might want to play around with your screen resolution. If that doesn't work try asking BFG CS, maybe they'll have an idea.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 8, 09 1:21 PM
Hey andreams25,

Since this thread is specific to The Hidden Object Show: Season 2, I've gone ahead and moved this thread there.

For technical issues, I recommend following 1_of_5's advice to make sure that you have the latest video card drivers. It might also help to ensure that you have the latest version of DirectX. You can find more information on how to do both of these things by clicking here.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: