Dubai - Level Help

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level Help 105

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Jul 21, 16 2:21 PM
This is another level you need blue gummies to blow the colour blockers. In 10 attempts to start there were 0,1,3,1,1,1,2,2 ,2,1 and there are only 30 moves to clear 2 blockers the minimum moves I took to clear just 1 blocker was 28 so it is impossible without using boosts and extra moves. This level needs a major adjustment!!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level Help 100

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 14, 16 8:36 PM
I need to get the master builder level on this one. You need reds to clear the blockers and on any start there are never more than 4. You can't clear the blocker with a shovel as the blocked lines don't tumble down so the alternative is to use waterfalls on the 2 blocked lines or shovel out the top stickies and hope you can clear them but still leaves the blockers are there are never anywhere enough reds. I need this one to get the gems for the mission and have now wasted 5 lives and several boosts with never a sign of getting near it. I am actually in Bangkok but need green gems so am going back round earlier cities to collect them but this one is a real stinker!!

Pavanne
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level Help

[Post New]by Pavanne on Aug 27, 16 1:01 PM
I'm stuck on level 100 so got three waterfall posts after looking at tips others have given. My problem now is that the waterfall boost icon is missing from game 100. I can see my waterfall boosts on other levels but not on 100. Any ideas would be welcome!

Edited on 08/27/2016 at 1:02:45 PM PST

Pavanne
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level

[Post New]by Pavanne on Sep 1, 16 7:53 AM
Quick update on my post above - customer support have advised me that waterfall boosts cannot be used in level 100 in Dubai. Not sure whether they ever were but I've now used the ones I bought elsewhere.

[Post New]by SrMouta on Sep 16, 16 3:15 PM
I'm stuck in level 73 who can help me.....

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level 80

[Post New]by BanditSam on Sep 27, 16 4:10 AM
This level really had me stumped. I read the hint above about using a vertical line crush but that's rarely going to happen in this game unless I intentionally use purchased boosts.

I used two shovels to clear the lower pair of stickies. I hope the developers will change this level to make it achievable.

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Oct 23, 16 4:35 PM
96 is still ridiculous. I've spent thousands of coins and am still stuck. There are almost no pale blues so the only way to burst the colour blockers is to use shovels. Even then you're left with some very awkwardly placed tokens to remove.

Frans58
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Frans58 on Mar 5, 17 8:18 AM
Level 80 is indeed a p.i.t.a. I've read the hint, but creating a vertical crush by matching 4 on an outer column is not feasible (at least I did never manage to do so).

Any hit is greatly welcome!

macswan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Dubai

[Post New]by macswan on Mar 6, 17 7:12 AM
When can I expect Dubai to be available for PC? I have been waiting patiently....Dubai is the last city on my list....Thank You!

[Post New]by kil68654 on Mar 28, 17 1:07 AM
still waiting for Dubai on pc any idea when it will be available

[Post New]by lovegranny1234 on May 13, 17 1:40 PM
I have completed all cities up to and ready for Dubai but for over a month it has said it is coming soon. Why can't I access it?

sanmal21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sanmal21 on May 16, 17 9:23 PM
Hi, I've been waiting 1-2 months for Dubai to become available. I'm playing it on my PC. I keep checking to see if there are any new downloads, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re:Dubai - level 96

[Post New]by diferentdrumer2 on May 29, 17 6:36 AM
I finally beat level 96 (intern) buy playing games until I acquired enough coins to buy lightening bolts and three sets of shovels. I dug out all the locked blocks and used my lightening bolts to clear any blocks I couldn't clear by playing the game.

I'm very mad about this level because one or two matches of light blue pieces will never, ever, clear NINE light blue chained blockers. Tech support was no help whatsoever. So good luck. I suppose I'll have to do the same thing to clear the next level of game 96 Dubai.

[Post New]by Ellakat on Aug 27, 17 3:02 AM
I am stuck on level 96-2 also.

Has now twice earned extra 150 coins, but these extra moves didn't help. In my latest try, I was left with one missing tile, when I ran out of moves. I'm so frustrated.

KingTrout
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KingTrout on Aug 27, 17 3:10 AM
Level 80 still has the stickies on the outside column. Only way to progress without a cheat is to pair a lightning bolt with an arrow gummy and hope beyond hope you get lucky. Problem is there aren't enough gummies above the paper for this to have any reasonable chance of happening.

[Post New]by emelvee021 on Sep 8, 17 6:19 PM
Dubai level 80. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'll try the developers suggestion but still think this needs attention.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 11, 17 2:33 PM
Hello KingTrout and emelvee021,

I really appreciate you both reaching out for some assistance. Dubai, Level 80 can be incredibly tricky, so it's absolutely understandable that there be questions regarding it.

What ultimately helped me beat this level was forming two vertical Line Crushes in the rows where the tokens drop. First, I eliminated the Time Bombs by making matches with them. After that was accomplished, I focused entirely on making the vertical Line Crushes. When I made matches with them, I was able to get rid of the two stickies that prevent the tokens from falling.

I also tried to make Lightning Bolt boosts wherever possible to achieve the level's score objective.

It is my hope that these suggestions come in handy. I'll also pass along information about the difficulty of this level to the teams behind the game, although the Moderation Team isn't involved with changes made to the game. Please PM me or another active Moderator if further questions arise as we're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Dec 6, 17 5:33 AM
On level 80, I don’t understand how you can make a vertical line crush on the end columns where the souvenirs are dropping. I can understand that you might possibly get one there if you could make a lightning bolt and combine it with a line crush, but it’s almost impossible to get a lightning bolt with the configuration given. And it seems to me that vertical line crushes can never be made on an end, since the fourth gem to form one must be in the middle. I must be misunderstanding bfgBeruna’s explanation somehow.

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Dec 21, 17 5:25 PM
all_done wrote:I want to bring to the attention of the developers that the graphic used at the beginning of each level could be seizure inducing to sensitive individuals. I am not prone to seizures but even I have to turn my device to the side each time as that flash gives me a headache and messes with my eyesight. I hope they will consider an update to change this. It could cause a serious problem to some. thanks!

This happens to me too! I get migraines sometimes. When they're really bad I don't look at any screens at all. Recently I was just getting over a migraine. It was on its last legs and I was very sensitive to the "flash" of the guy taking the selfie. I had to turn my screen to the side and shut my eyes every time I started a level. I'm glad someone else brought this up because I probably wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 22, 17 4:05 PM
Hello zapberry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback about the introduction to the levels in Dubai. While the Moderation Team isn't involved in making changes to Gummy Drop!, we always strive to advocate for our players, so I'll totally pass this information along to the appropriate teams. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if more questions or suggestions arise in the future. We're always glad to be of help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: