hsemse
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by hsemse on Nov 19, 09 6:23 AM
Am I the only one having a problem getting started? I get ready to start and then get a "no disk" message and then can't close the game without pulling the plug and the battery pack.

[Post New]by ellenm95 on Nov 19, 09 8:08 AM
Also having the "No Disk" problem. I was so excited to play this game and bought it immediately only to find that I can't play it. What's the deal? Any help? I reconfigured my computer to XP compatibility but that didn't help.

[Post New]by marlowgiri on Nov 19, 09 11:59 PM
I have found another bug on the scene "City Bus" there are supposed to be 2 hot spots - my version only high lights 1 hot spot. I have tried deleting the program and reloading - still didn't work.

Has anyone else found this problem or any suggestions?

Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by iryten on Nov 20, 09 4:49 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Museum 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Well, I DL'd the trial version and it cut me off after a few minutes. It kept saying no disc in the drive. Anyone else getting that wierd error message. I loved the first one and want to try the second! *args in frustration*

Iry

Edited on 11/20/2009 at 4:51:34 PM PST

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Nocturne on Nov 20, 09 5:53 PM
heins6580 wrote:Have just purchased game and am at level l0 -the fire escape. The walk through is not showing me how to attach the wires to the pulleys. HELP!

You have to put 2 pulleys on the top holes, farthest to your left, and 2 pulleys in the bottom holes also farthest to your left. If you don't put the pulleys in the correct holes, the wire won't attach.

zener
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by zener on Nov 20, 09 10:29 PM
88blyth wrote:downloading trial now, just peeked at the walkthrough...there are 30 levels..

Sorry - don't want to look at the walkthrough but how large is a level- one HOD and one puzzle as usual ?

[Post New]by SKYLARKONHIGH on Nov 21, 09 5:31 AM
DarleneS wrote:I posted my problem already on the site, my question is has anyone playing the demo downloaded the full one and had it run right. Don't want to buy it and have the same thing happen that is happening with the demo. Please let me know.

I am hoping for an answer too. I would love to buy this game but can't play the demo due to it asking me to insert the disk.

Edited on 11/21/2009 at 5:32:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Blockie911 on Nov 21, 09 1:40 PM
Nocturne wrote:
heins6580 wrote:Have just purchased game and am at level l0 -the fire escape. The walk through is not showing me how to attach the wires to the pulleys. HELP!

You have to put 2 pulleys on the top holes, farthest to your left, and 2 pulleys in the bottom holes also farthest to your left. If you don't put the pulleys in the correct holes, the wire won't attach.

[Post New]by Blockie911 on Nov 21, 09 1:42 PM
I tried every pulley in every hole and I can't seem to get it right, can't get it accept the wire

[Post New]by nan77113 on Nov 21, 09 6:09 PM
marlowgiri wrote:I have found another bug on the scene "City Bus" there are supposed to be 2 hot spots - my version only high lights 1 hot spot. I have tried deleting the program and reloading - still didn't work.

Has anyone else found this problem or any suggestions?

I am having the same problem....buggy!!!

Edited on 11/21/2009 at 6:10:29 PM PST

bellerook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bellerook on Nov 21, 09 10:17 PM
Having a real problem at the North Mall loading bay. I can't get the light bulb. Even went to the walkthrough to make sure checking EVERYWHERE meant I'd looked in the right place. I had, but no use. Should I try a new download? I sure didn't want to start over, I've assembled everything I could at the bridge, but can't move on without that light bulb!

[Post New]by dazlejenn on Nov 22, 09 6:46 AM
Hi all,

I am stuck in the sewer, I finished the first part with the valve, but now I can't turn it (need a lever) - problem is there are no search areas to find the lever. I have clicked all over the screen and no areas open up. Has anyone else encountered this? You need to click a certain area in order for a new hidden object area to show, but this isn't happening.

Any advice?
Thanks,
weavejenn

[Post New]by drose329 on Nov 22, 09 10:18 AM
I am ready to get rid of the game. How do you get the wires away from the car in the first scene????

[Post New]by stayhome on Nov 22, 09 1:19 PM
bellerook wrote:Having a real problem at the North Mall loading bay. I can't get the light bulb. Even went to the walkthrough to make sure checking EVERYWHERE meant I'd looked in the right place. I had, but no use. Should I try a new download? I sure didn't want to start over, I've assembled everything I could at the bridge, but can't move on without that light bulb!

dorts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by dorts on Nov 22, 09 1:40 PM
I finished the game up to the bridge but can't operate it cause I am lacking some of the inventory. I tried going back to the spots that I missed an item but nothing happened and I clicked on just about everything. Do I have to start the game over to be able to access the parts that I missed?

[Post New]by moeboley on Nov 22, 09 2:36 PM
I, also, reached the bridge and I am lacking the light bulb. I have gone back to the previous chapters and have everything except the light bulb. Hope someone can help with this problem.

[Post New]by moeboley on Nov 22, 09 2:36 PM
I, also, reached the bridge and I am lacking the light bulb. I have gone back to the previous chapters and have everything except the light bulb. Hope someone can help with this problem.

Loading Bay

[Post New]by sueziem on Nov 22, 09 3:40 PM
I too cant find the light bulb and the walkthrough doesnt show it, it is the only level left to finish the game, Cheers Sue, ps loved this

[Post New]by Blockie911 on Nov 23, 09 11:54 AM
dorts wrote:I finished the game up to the bridge but can't operate it cause I am lacking some of the inventory. I tried going back to the spots that I missed an item but nothing happened and I clicked on just about everything. Do I have to start the game over to be able to access the parts that I missed?

I am in the same situation,at the bridge and am short of inventory, Is anyone who can help?

[Post New]by iryten on Nov 23, 09 3:27 PM
I just dl'd the game and it cuts me off after a few moments. It's saying 'No Disc in Drive'. Anyone else getting that wierd message?

Go to: