Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jan 11, 16 12:09 AM
Huggs24 - It might not be a glitch. Check that you've bought all of Paige's presents, that's why I didn't have that award at first.

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 12:10:38 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jan 12, 16 10:31 AM
I made it through a normal game so I decide to play at the expert level. I reached level 5 and bought the counter upgrade for 600. The buy button was still enabled and on the screen so I clicked it again. The counter disappeared (but the items remained - cash register, cookies, sandwich) and my $ went to NEGATIVE 600. I left and came back in and the counter came back but I still have -600. I won't make thru the game with -600 so how do I reset this player name?
Also in the greenhouse, I am sure the pink flowers should be mums not moms.
Great game by the way - I love Emily. I am hoping Angela's game comes out soon.
Thanks,
beestitcher

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 11:30:53 AM PST

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Jan 12, 16 9:03 PM
Level 41, wrapping flowers, when I wrap the yellow flowers at the front desk and click on the customer they are not receiving the flowers. Getting mad and walking out. HELP. Thanks

[Post New]by tinybubles on Jan 12, 16 11:08 PM
I cannot get the 3 stars in level 31 even though I have over 1500 points and only need 1100. I have done this level numerous time and it doesn't change.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 13, 16 1:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear people have been coming across problems in the game. I recommend taking a look at the following help article, which has steps that can help resolve technical issues like these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

mapetite13, I'm sorry to hear the game reset your progress. I suggest taking a look at the following help article, which has steps that can be followed to keep this from happening in the future:

Game Not Saving

Thank you OrionsRose for that suggestion about the Paige Perfect award. Huggs24, I took a look in the forums, and I found a thread you posted in that's has had some information added about getting this award. Here is that thread, in case you'd like to take a look:

Paige Perfect and Dandelion awards

If anyone is still encountering issues, we encourage reaching out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools necessary to gather information on and report problems like these.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 21, 16 3:54 AM
I have a copy of this game already on my computer from another website. I actually bought it from here, too (something I have done like 3 times in the past few months!) for various reasons*.

I want to know if there's a way to get the Big Fish copy of it to not continue on from where the file from th other store left off? Because when I ran the game through the GM here it continued on from the point where I'd left off on the other copy, e.g. the end.

*basically I got it from a place that I am worried wont stick around & I feel more secure getting it from here now , just in case I ever need to reinstall or whatever.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 21, 16 3:57 AM
Advice: about 5 of 6 reports of trouble that I read here are not technical errors - they're just things done incorrectly or not completed within the game.

Just thought I'd mention that in case any of you are trying to get answers. Trust me - if you report what some have mentioned here about specific things in the game not counting or not taking, odds are very high you are reading something wrong or looking at an item incorrectly.

[Post New]by blooo1 on Jan 30, 16 3:02 PM
There is a real problem with this game and it's predecessor. Both games download but immediately quit when you try to play them on my Mac. So disappointing as this is one of my favourite series….
I don't know if this is a developer issue or what..just really frustrating!!!!

[Post New]by TriskaNT on Jan 31, 16 1:04 PM
The game is not registering bonus tips on products on level 53 or 54. Cannot get three stars on these levels.

[Post New]by maggiemay84 on Feb 10, 16 4:40 PM
There is a glitch on the challenge between levels 53 and 54, serving people in the order they come in. At first I thought I was making a mistake, but it's happened over and over, and it's not me! There are three positions at the counter and two groups seated on the rugs. To help me serve them in order, i've named the three spots at the counter A, B, and C, from left to right. Then the two rugs are D and E. Whenever i have served the counter folks and the next person comes in and takes position C and then the following person takes position A, the game tells me i've made a mistake serving C and then A. it's very frustrating. Thanks!

[Post New]by Cotytafa on Feb 17, 16 9:37 PM
I play Emily's Hopes and ... in my laptop. When I started playing this game, I was at the middle of the game, when suddenly something happened, and then, the game started again but since the beginning.
I started again playing since the beginning and now happened the same; I was at the middle of the game, the cursos didn't move and the computer restarted alone and, again, when I was trying to continue with my game, it started since the beginning. What can I do? Is there any way to recover the levels I have played? Thanks in advance for your help.

[Post New]by La_La_La_La_La on Apr 2, 16 2:18 PM
I haven't noticed anyone else having my issue. I am running Windows 7 64 bit operating system. I use a Microsoft mouse. I'm running a custom PC: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.40 GHz processor; 16 GB Ram;
In level 5 (Patrick's Garden), levels 41-50 my mouse has suddenly become super senstive. I click on an item and it registers a double click. This happens on products, on assembling products, and on delivering to people - any time you click the mouse INSIDE the level - choosing a level and clicking play doesn't seem to be a problem.

This makes it impossible to do the bonus level where you cannot click the same product twice in a row.

I've changed the batteries on my mouse, upgraded the software, I don't believe it is my mouse.

My son is IT and he can't help!

Help!

[Post New]by pooh9854 on Apr 8, 16 10:10 AM
I am having lots of problems,I have did level 53 of this game so many times .I am getting frustrated,any way I can get to the next level.it is stuck on that level.any help you can give will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on May 22, 16 4:06 AM
Purchase of pillars in Monk chapter not registering as a purchase- damn

C

Go to: