episode 4 level 8

[Post New]by sunnytlc on Jan 14, 16 3:21 PM
In episode 4 level 8, I have completed all tasks and ALL of the road, but the top of the screen shows that 1 section of road is left, there is not. Instead where the last section of road should be, there is a gray moving cloud (like the one that comes up when you are actively hammering the road). Therefore, I can't progress past this level because of this glitch. I've redone this twice with the same result and had my husband look over this level to ensure I didn't miss something (he plays this game too but isn't as far as I am). Please help. : )

* also, I'm running Windows 10

Edited on 01/14/2016 at 5:05:11 PM PST

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Roads of Rome: New Generation here.

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Jan 16, 16 2:14 PM
Same here, sunnytlc! The last secion of the road is a gray cloud and won´t let me finish. Funny thing is, when I first played this level I was able to finish so I can actually move on to the next level. But since I didn´t get all the secrets the first time, I went back to play and then the gray cloud appeared. Now with all the secrets found, I can´t finish the level in gold.

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Jan 16, 16 2:29 PM
Wll I exited the game and went in to replay and this time I was able to finish with gold.

[Post New]by lullo0 on Jan 17, 16 12:24 AM
no sound. i have w10 64bit installed. sound works fine in all my apps.

etk51
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by etk51 on Jan 17, 16 9:30 PM
Count me as another one that can't play the game. Says I can play but I can't. Finally got it to go to the scene for the forum and I see that I'm not the only who is having problems. Go figure. Quality is getting worse all the time. I also have a lot of trouble with the Game Manager not working.

[Post New]by Coffesaurus on Jan 21, 16 12:36 PM
GoldenMel wrote:Same here, sunnytlc! The last secion of the road is a gray cloud and won´t let me finish. Funny thing is, when I first played this level I was able to finish so I can actually move on to the next level. But since I didn´t get all the secrets the first time, I went back to play and then the gray cloud appeared. Now with all the secrets found, I can´t finish the level in gold.

I'm having this issue as well. Playing on a PC with Windows 7.

Episode 1, Level 7, runs out of stone

[Post New]by makesmiles on Jan 24, 16 7:19 PM
Can't get past episode 1, level 7. The level runs out of stone no matter how much I skimp on using the stone. Windows 10. Can anyone help?

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Episode 1, Level 7, runs out of stone

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Jan 25, 16 12:26 AM
makesmiles wrote: Can't get past episode 1, level 7. The level runs out of stone no matter how much I skimp on using the stone. Windows 10. Can anyone help?

Hello makesmiles
On the right there is a path that leads to the farm, the storehouse and the Cobbler.
Up past the cobbler the path continues across the river towards the stone deposits.

You must build the pontoon bridge to get to it.

Before you start picking from the stone, I recommend building the storehouse.
this is, because the Storehouse gives +10 to every resource gathered. You get 10 stone from every picking of the deposits. And 10 more from the storehouse. Same with food, gold and wood, so building the storehouse is always a good idea.

I had no problems getting enough stone, I didn't even have to pick everything, as I got the storehouse before starting collecting from the deposits.

[Post New]by louvic on Mar 5, 16 9:19 PM
Hi
Impossible to know the resources needed to achieve a goal. It appears at the beginning of each episode but disappeared after. It makes the game absolutely interested and unplayable. For example, if you need to build something or you don't know if you are missing wood, stones or food. So, you are just picking anything without strategies. I am used to play "game of road". It is the first time that I am facing this bug.
Thank you,

Deborah

radar52
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by radar52 on Apr 13, 16 2:05 PM
RUNNING Windows 10 on a Surface. Game will not respond. If so many people have this same problem. Why oh why can['t you post some suggested fixes here. Something beyond read the same old article and do the same old things that we have already done. I mean, why keep any possible solution a deep dark secret???????

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

episode 4 level 8

[Post New]by faboomama on May 4, 16 7:43 AM
sunnytlc wrote:In episode 4 level 8, I have completed all tasks and ALL of the road, but the top of the screen shows that 1 section of road is left, there is not. Instead where the last section of road should be, there is a gray moving cloud (like the one that comes up when you are actively hammering the road). Therefore, I can't progress past this level because of this glitch. I've redone this twice with the same result and had my husband look over this level to ensure I didn't miss something (he plays this game too but isn't as far as I am). Please help. : )

* also, I'm running Windows 10

Well, I played this same level at the end of April & had the same exact thing happen to me. I replayed it twice on 5/2 and it happened again..

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on May 5, 16 5:20 PM
Hello I sure hope you can help me. I am on level 5 of episode 3 and there is not enough gold to complete the level............is this me or the game........it is most frustrating...........please help. Freddo 579

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on May 6, 16 3:20 PM
Oh sorry, I have my game on a laptop with Windows 7. Many thanks

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on May 8, 16 1:05 PM
Freddo579 wrote:Hello I sure hope you can help me. I am on level 5 of episode 3 and there is not enough gold to complete the level............is this me or the game........it is most frustrating...........please help. Freddo 579

Hello Freddo, perhaps you can find help in this thread; just copy and paste into your browser as BFG won't let one make a clickable link.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/710681.page

[Post New]by colleen5168 on Jul 10, 16 7:21 AM
I can't find enough gold on level 25

[Post New]by Justsayjulie on Aug 21, 16 7:23 AM
I have been playing for a week, but yesterday when I opened my iPad, the game name was in another language (Greek, maybe?). When I open the game, it is all in that language and I cannot find a way to change it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but that also did not resolve the issue. I would appreciate assistance.

[Post New]by missmallory013 on Aug 22, 16 11:33 PM
I'm having a similar issue as above. Since the last update the entire game is in a foreign language. I'm not sure if there's an option to change the language but I can't even read the main menu anymore....

[Post New]by missmallory013 on Aug 22, 16 11:35 PM
I'm having a similar issue as above. Since the last update the entire game is in a foreign language. I'm not sure if there's an option to change the language but I can't even read the main menu anymore....

Using iPad Air 2

[Post New]by Wimborne on Aug 25, 16 9:10 PM
Is anything being done about the language problem or should we just get our money back?

Maarp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Maarp on Feb 14, 17 11:29 AM
Is there any way to turn off the pop up hints? They seem to appear every few seconds in the game. I know how to play it and this is very, very annoying.

Go to: