Secrets

zonnegroet
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Secrets

[Post New]by zonnegroet on Jan 11, 16 5:46 PM
I have made a pdf with screenshots for every secret location on every level. It is 10Mb.
I am willing to share it of course, but don't know where I can post or upload such a file where it will be available for anybody who needs it.

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Secrets

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Jan 14, 16 8:05 PM
kszanz wrote:What in the world is level 13? Each area or episode has ten levels. It's really hard to follow these hints if you don't label them correctly. If I gad to guess, I would guess you mean episode 2, level 3. Correct? I don't have an answer for you because I'm still trying to find the secrets myself. However, if someone should know what you mean and gives the answer, it's really hard for anyone else to benefit from the answer if he/she can't tell to what level you're referring.

If you could clarify what the correct episode and level is, that would be great. Thanks so much.

While the map may say Episode 2, Level 3, when you're actually playing the level look at the top of the screen. It says Level 13. If you could be a little kinder to others and less condescending that would be great. Thanks so much.

Go to: