HoneyVegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual forum

[Post New]by HoneyVegas on Jan 22, 11 12:57 AM
hi all
is anyone else having trouble obtaing items from people so that you can progress in the game - the porter says he has given me a new toner but he hasn't and the inn keeper says he's giving me a bucket but he hasn't - can anybody help please, I suspect its a glitch and I'll have to replay from the start but its a bit annoying!

thanks
Ronni

[Post New]by hinemoa64 on Feb 22, 11 2:03 AM
Quite a trivial question but how do i feed the mackeral to the parrot? I have clicked over and over, restarted the game 3 times and I still cannot get the parrot to accept the fish nor get any other conversation out of him other than....Sink with 5 euros etc etc. This is frustrating !

[Post New]by angel19791 on Jun 26, 11 5:25 AM
hi i dont know if anyone can help i saved my game and exited when i got an error message when i started the game again the game crashed on the saved game and i had to switch my computer off as it completely crashed i tried again and again it made my computer seize up so i reinstalled the game and its happened again i dont mind starting the game again but when id already played it for about 6 hours its getting abit tedious
does anyone have any suggestions

[Post New]by angel19791 on Jun 27, 11 5:30 AM
hinemoa64 wrote:Quite a trivial question but how do i feed the mackeral to the parrot? I have clicked over and over, restarted the game 3 times and I still cannot get the parrot to accept the fish nor get any other conversation out of him other than....Sink with 5 euros etc etc. This is frustrating !

you need to read the letter from your apartment to give you the name of the man you need to speak to then speak to the parrot

[Post New]by lostjohn on Oct 3, 11 2:18 PM
I'm unable to save my progress what am I doing wrong

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 3, 11 3:48 PM
Hi lostjohn,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Not Saving

If your game still isn't saving properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: