Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by toomanycats on Jan 19, 16 10:42 AM
On the dial in the lab--to open it, dial the 7 first, then the 3, then a ONE (not a Five) and the door will open.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by xscrazy on Jan 21, 16 8:14 PM
I've finished the primary game and it just restarts the Profile entry and replays the last scene of the game. The bonus play and extras don't unlock. Anyone got a suggestion?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ploobius on Jan 21, 16 8:55 PM
MirandaJane wrote:The HOP where you get pieces of a puzzle in the ship freezes with the final piece of the puzzles refusing to move from the section below up into the jumbled picture section that you then have to rearrange to make the picture of fish swimming.
I have downloaded the game three separate times.
Same thing is happening for me, did you get any answers or get past it?

[Post New]by gin2ger on Mar 5, 16 11:15 AM
Hi I'm doing the hop on Socotra Island. I just need to get the nail out of the post. I've tried using the nail puller but it just doesn't work.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Apr 18, 16 8:56 AM
I have the same problem as a few other players, my profile isn't saving. I played the entire game and was 3/4 through the bonus game when I exited. My profile disappeared, now I have to start the main game all over again. Not going to happen. First time I have had this issue with any game, very disappointed and frustrated. Is it just me, or are games having more issues these days than they used to?

program freezes when I click to play it

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Jun 22, 16 4:06 PM
I see others have the game freezing when they are in an HOP - well my game freezes when I try to play the game.

I have played the game for 30 minutes with no problem but now I can't get it to play!!! I go to Task Manager and it says that BFG is running but when I go back and try to open it again, it FREEZES!!!

HELP!!!

[Post New]by AuraIsabel1 on Jul 22, 16 12:58 AM
Socotra Docks, In the hidden objects, I can't remove the nail with the pliers, I have tried different ways for the pliers to pull it but it doesn't seem to work, can anyone help please?

Go to: