littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Jan 9, 16 10:22 AM
Got past working on problem with maps and played for awhile and now have gotten access violation code and game quit working...Getting frustrated with all the problems games have had lately.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Huey41Blackcat on Jan 9, 16 10:52 AM
These issues should not surprise anyone. Their last game, Labyrinths of the world: Shattered souls, had major issues and they never released a fix. No buy for me.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Jan 9, 16 10:56 AM
Having same map problem..fix it or you lose two sales cause I won't use the buy one get one cheap deal unless I'm buying two working games!

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Jan 9, 16 11:06 AM
Just a thought, and they probably won't publish this, but BF has found it's easier to give you a game credit for another CE rather than fix the problems. I received a credit just two weeks ago for one that wasn't working. They used to be a lot better with their fixes. It's a shame. That's why I always read the forums before I purchase games! Keep posting!

Not recognizing skip

[Post New]by Needles1352 on Jan 9, 16 11:11 AM
Well, leave it to Domini Games to once again release a game with bugs in it. I have worked on the final map puzzle for at least 40 minutes and I'm losing my mind - I just can't get the sections to line up and the skip button won't work. I have wasted enough money on Domini games that have never been fixed. Unless they come up with a patch or something, this is a no buy for me.

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 9, 16 11:53 AM
Collydoll wrote:Skip doesnt work in Chapter two of the CE. Cant get past the last map build. I was going to purchase but not til this is fixed.

Same problem here. Last map build, pushing SKIP just continues to move the pieces.

Playing on Windows 10, brand new computer.

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Jan 9, 16 3:36 PM
Same problem with the skip button - just bought the game so not too happy!!

[Post New]by alwayscasual on Jan 9, 16 5:34 PM
Hi seems I am having the same issue with the maps! I purchased this game without trying it...my mistake and I am on the 3rd. map and was frustrated so I tried to skip the last and the skip will not work. I cannot continue unless the SG takes me step by step. PLEASE ask the Dev. to fix this problem so I and others do not feel cheated out of $13. Thank you

[Post New]by alwayscasual on Jan 9, 16 5:51 PM
Found a Solution! I took a pic with my cell phone of the SG for the last Map,it is VERY long but worked! If you can,t take a pic than get your pen and large paper out to write the codes...Not cool to have to go through this to continue but it worked for me! FORGET the Skip Button!

Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by MARGIEB50 on Jan 9, 16 5:54 PM
Windows Vista 2

Skip button not working, was going to purchase but to many issues.

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Jan 9, 16 6:44 PM
Windows 10. Same problem as everyone else. SKIP won't work. Map puzzle is a pain want to skip. Luckily I checked here first before purchasing. Will not purchase unless you guys fix it. Too bad - looks like a great game.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Editi

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 9, 16 7:30 PM
I have Windows 10 and am having problems with this game. First the skip button didn't work on the maps and now I am getting no_hint_bbt when I click on the hint button. Too many problems for me to buy this game.
One post said there was supposed to be a fix as of today. If so, it didn't fix my problem with the hint button It is still not working and still giving me the same error message as above. I will pass on this game. I did not see an update for this game so I don't know if the skip button works or not. I am still getting the message above when using the hint button and I still don't know what all that means.

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 8:53:36 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Editio

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 9, 16 9:04 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear people are encountering issues in the game. Thank you alumnut and peglegann for posting those great workarounds for the skip button. We also suggest taking a look at our help articles if technical issues come up. The following help articles have steps that can provide solutions to a wide range of situations, including these:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

If people are still experiencing problems in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. Our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report these kinds of issues, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

I'm not trying to be a pain, but it's obviously a problem with the game itself and not something BFG Tech Support will be able to fix. The game needs a fix. The last game I purchased from this developer NEVER had a fix released. Do you plan to hold them responsible and make them fix this or will you just continue to offer their games for sale? I'd really like to know and I'd bet most others would too.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Editi

[Post New]by 9otters on Jan 9, 16 11:45 PM
Same issue with the map/skip. No way to skip. Selecting skip just moves the map to the right.

Also, Map doesn't show active areas OR collectibles, even though the boxes are checked to have them show.

What a mess. Not able to finish the demo.

PC, Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit

Edited on 01/09/2016 at 11:53:11 PM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jan 10, 16 1:05 AM
Same problem with the 3rd map. Driving me crazy - thanks for the tip of using the SG!!! Domini Games really need a better QA!

[Post New]by greenwhite99 on Jan 10, 16 4:46 AM
I have the problem that everybody has. Skipbutton doesn't work. I'm not gonna buy a game with technical problems. By the way, it's a shame that bigfish doesn't react on this lot of complains. Bad service.

WaltzingFish
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by WaltzingFish on Jan 10, 16 5:06 AM
There is another "workaround" with the third map.
Go back via the map, then go forward again. This allowed me to advance in the game.

This worked, at least on Mac, OS Yosemite.

[Post New]by Wiccansun on Jan 10, 16 6:18 AM
I am so FRUSTRATED with the games as of late! They all seem to have some issue. I can NOT get the skip button to work on the map, like the others have mentioned.

Come on Big Fish!!! You guys are better than this!!!! Fix these issues instead of offering a different game and ignoring the problems! We all love playing these and all of us get very upset when they just get yanked away from us for trivial issues that can be fixed.

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Jan 10, 16 6:58 AM
Same here .. great shame because I was really enjoying it.

I WON'T be performing the whole rigmarole of a Dr Felix .. its ages before the (ONCE-absolutely-amazing-but-not-anymore) techies won't reply for days, and anyway, I don't see why I should when it's obviously a glitch with the game and up to the devs to fix.

I won't buy it until they do.
Jo

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jan 10, 16 8:40 AM
I have windows 10 and when I tried to send a Dr. Felix back to the sender of the email response it comes back to me and not to Big Fish. I don't even try to send a Dr. Felix anymore since it doesn't go to them- just me.

Go to: