[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Jan 9, 16 10:21 AM
same problem with the skip button myself

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Re:Maps on Volcanic Raod

[Post New]by jonah11 on Jan 9, 16 10:32 AM
Thank you Scottie 12. Did what you said. Made it easier. Tried the map Got first two to work. Not the third.

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by 4120 on Jan 9, 16 11:12 AM
same here

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Jan 9, 16 11:24 AM
Like game - same problem - will need to purchase game because time is running out. Going back and forth to SG takes time - I like to take my own time - when I purchase i am entitled to play how I like! Will not purchase game if there is a flaw

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 9, 16 11:56 AM
peglegann wrote:Everyone has their way of playing and enjoying a game.
I for one will not use the skip button. NO offence to anyone.
I love to try to get all of the achievements. (Except when I am expected to comple the same HOP's after the game).
Please try our solution. It really is a nice game to play.......................

I don't mind trying your solution, but I'm concerned that how many other errors are in this game if such a large bug got past their quality controls and beta testers. I don't appreciate buying buggy games.

WhiteladiesRd
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by WhiteladiesRd on Jan 9, 16 1:04 PM
After reading the forum I replayed the Beta which still sits in my Game Manager. I remember completing the three maps, the third one was quite challenging, changing top and bottom pieces, sliding the bottom row and getting everything into place.

This time I hit the skip button - in the Beta it works perfectly.

I cannot imagine any dev being interested in releasing a game with glitches. So what comes in-between testing a game and releasing it?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 9, 16 1:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the issue people are seeing with the skip button. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post workarounds. When technical problems like this occur, we suggest taking a look at our help articles. The following help article has steps that can be useful in many different situations, including this one:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If anyone is still experiencing a problem in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools necessary to gather data on and report these kinds of issues.

WhiteladiesRd, I understand you have a question about the process of releasing a game after testing. The Forum Moderation Team isn't provided specifics on the releases of different games, and because there are so many variables that go into a release, I don't have information about the process for this game. I definitely want to make sure people are able to play this game, and the Moderation Team is passing along people's posts about the issue.

Since this is a tech related issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone notices technical problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread. By posting technical problems in this thread, the Moderation Team is able to keep track of problems and trends, and make sure they're reported to the appropriate team:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition her

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: