Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Will the developers please do something about the daily quests?

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 13, 16 4:47 PM
Would you kick my game (all three) out of the samsies loop? I don't mind so much on my main because I can do them I just choose to ignore some but on my alts it gets really tiresome! Ah well, new day same ol' DQ.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 13, 16 4:54 PM
Whammooooo!!! clunk and slamdangooo!!!......doink doink...........I just gave it the ole 1.....two.........and sent energy of change anew to you/it.........that should do the trick... **D**

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 13, 16 5:23 PM
Ok!!! .......I can say it now!!!!!!
The quest was Competition ......YAY!!!!!!
....but guess what !!!!???...now I have Birth of Goo ...hahahahahahaha........so the next will be Gnome Spy !!!!!????
.......Run to bed!!!!!!!!.....nighty night

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 13, 16 5:33 PM
Geezzzzeeee...........i will work the magic to rekick yer game.......pronto.. **D**

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 13, 16 6:00 PM
That's the order in my game, napoeon. I have yet to finish Gnome Spy to see what comes after it.

On my alt games I usually start out with Competition for a few days before it switches to Special Interest except for Nimie which gets Strange Papers. Of course I'm comparing level 17, level er 26-27 (I forget which one she is on currently) with a level 68 game. I really miss when I got Something New and What's going on? regularly! Ah well, tomorrow is another day around 7pm for me. I'll either jump for joy if General's magic whammy worked or cry over doing Birth of Goo again! Hey it may be Legendary Scrolls instead!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 14, 16 7:06 AM
I got some new ones!

One game started with Helpful Devices and then received Special Interest.

The other game started with Ancient Picture, then received Competition, then it was back to Three Days of the Castle Explorer.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jan 14, 16 7:47 AM
All I want for Christmas is a few less Harp in Blossoms. What? You say Christmas is over?

Sigh

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 14, 16 8:36 AM
I'm still on the same rotation. I finished up Birth of Goo and got slapped with Gnome Spy. It really stings so I'm going to go sulk in a corner.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Jan 15, 16 11:44 AM
These daily quests are getting steep. Magus and his 10 part quest just about cleaned me out of twisted crystals and hot ice, aka Immortal Treasure and Crystal of Twilight, among other things. I am thinking I have to lay off of the quests for awhile. Even being at level 68, it does not do much for my inventory when I only do rounds about once or twice a day, and I can't make myself do more.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 15, 16 11:48 AM
pmwright610 wrote:These daily quests are getting steep. Magus and his 10 part quest just about cleaned me out of twisted crystals and hot ice, aka Immortal Treasure and Crystal of Twilight, among other things. I am thinking I have to lay off of the quests for awhile. Even being at level 68, it does not do much for my inventory when I only do rounds about once or twice a day, and I can't make myself do more.

Yea...i'm gonna lay off the "sauce" too......gonna cut back to 2 or 3 a week....quests that is...... **D**

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 15, 16 12:02 PM
I have to say I'm with ya! I was happy to get a brand new quest but it was Helping Hand. I muddled my way through it (used diamonds because I was curious what else I would get. I got O.G.R.E. 13, which isn't bad. After completing that just moments ago I got slapped with Birth of Goo! I've done 14-15 3 part quests, 10 5-part and 4 10 part quests. I figure I'll just amass some major inventory and do them after that. I'd much rather do the rounds than worry about those. On the plus side, Trina's quests have gotten a tad bit easier for me.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 15, 16 12:13 PM
I just had 4 TQ's in row for shards n cards........now she want shards n blimps......I would like to see another item drop from her quests.....a medallion.....after all the key word QUEST is in the title...........or at least another key.........DAILY QUESTS.........gonna be the death of me......TQ"s just hammer the last spike........LOL

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 15, 16 9:01 PM
I'm still waiting for the day when someone discovers what the final trophy for the 3-part quest will be...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 16, 16 8:46 AM
Has potential for an assalt to the top......or just dig in and pray......LOL......didn't say much new there looking at that response......duh dude...I could have said that...LOL still jitterin in my jacket.......and my arms are dead asleep.......and the vasaline is running down my temples in the crux of my neck........from where the connective hoop was.......geeze I am itchy too......gotta rool back under the bed now....**D**

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jan 18, 16 2:59 AM
I hear you all. I seem to be doing a rotation between #Three days of the Castle Explorer & #Gnome Spy.

Difficult enough to complete at the best of times but working full time it took me a very long day to complete and then had to catch up on my zzzz's before I went back to work.

Guess the daily quests are going to be out of my shedule for a wee while.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Jan 19, 16 9:30 AM
I did not read all the posts here, but I had to vent. A quest called for a trip to the City ****, and I needed the royal stone from the flags to complete it. After using up 6 Shields of Order and 6 Banners of Loyalty, all I kept getting was Roaring Lions and that necklace Charm. What the heck? I thought about quitting the quests, but kept on, and now my head hurts from where I hit myself for doing so. How much inventory has to be used up for one stone to complete this quest? It would certainly help if hitting 'Find' actually finds the item needed, or what else is find good for? And thank you for anyone who listened to my rant. I'm starting to feel better now, but definitely no more quests for a while.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 19, 16 9:54 AM
pmwright610, I realized long ago that the "find" button doesn't work for daily quests. This is why I only do certain ones now. If it involves me going to the Column of the Fallen, any ZZ in the City Square or well any ZZ that takes another ZZ item to open, I skip. I wasted I don't know how many Murder's Eye once to get a Strangled Ruby only to get 5 of each of the other two things.

I think it is something they should fix but then again I think the whole DQ and Trina needs a overhaul. They are both inventory consumers with little to no pay out in return.

Edited on 01/19/2016 at 10:41:55 AM PST

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Jan 19, 16 10:21 AM
Thanks and how right you are, Rahia. I have had the same thing happen before, but after maybe just one not needed item, it gave up what was needed. These quests definitely deplete inventory, especially the more difficult to get items from a HOS. So, I am done with the quests for now and will see how it goes when the update is here. Now, to replenish the stock. Round and round I go.

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Jan 20, 16 2:23 AM
I have decided I cannot afford to do the daily quests unless they are a part of what I am doing anyway, they simply deplete my inventory too much. Getting closer to level 40 the game is becoming more demanding on what I need to craft and I imagine it will only get worse.
And what's with demanding the same items over and over grrrrr

Trolden

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 2:32:01 AM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 21, 16 9:31 AM
I actually don't mind using my inventory for the Daily Quests. It just means that when the regular character quests come up, I use the find feature to get the needed items. But, then, I'm not in a hurry to complete the character quests because there aren't that many of them in each update. If I have to find inventory, it means I get to play longer.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: