Re:Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by smseds on Nov 27, 09 11:17 AM
I used the frozen meat in the microwave that i got in one of the puzzles then fed it to the wolf.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Nov 27, 09 12:26 PM
Yep ...that's what I have but nothing. But the game just crashed right at the end and says a file is corrupted and it can't load my profile so I am having to start over again! ARGGGH! Oh well...hope it doesn't happen again.

[Post New]by nbarnesp on Nov 27, 09 1:05 PM
OK guys, I have looked at every MOG around the lawnmower and cannot find the wrench, and I can't look inside the drawers in the farmhouse!!!! This makes me feel so stupid, but I still love it!!!!!!!

[Post New]by smseds on Nov 27, 09 1:09 PM
you have to put the beam down to go into the next room

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 27, 09 1:11 PM
nbarnesp wrote:OK guys, I have looked at every MOG around the lawnmower and cannot find the wrench, and I can't look inside the drawers in the farmhouse!!!! This makes me feel so stupid, but I still love it!!!!!!!

The wrench to take off the spark plug is in the drawer of a table once you get across the great big hole in the floor of the farmhouse.

[Post New]by nbarnesp on Nov 27, 09 5:52 PM
thank you one and all, thats why i love you guys

joyous
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joyous on Nov 27, 09 7:27 PM
I don't have ladder to get to second floor in farmhouse and nothing to snip the gardenhose with to fix the flame thrower. can anyone tell me where these items might be. thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 27, 09 8:04 PM
joyous wrote:I don't have ladder to get to second floor in farmhouse and nothing to snip the gardenhose with to fix the flame thrower. can anyone tell me where these items might be. thanks
Go back to the barn to get the ladder. Use the small wire cutters to cut the hose.

[Post New]by essieb22 on Nov 28, 09 3:56 AM
Help! I'm stuck on the bunny head and I've tried several times to hit the bunny head, but it says I can't do it "yet"! I've gone over the strategy guide and can't see anything that I've missed up to this point - any ideas?
Thanks!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 09 5:05 AM
essieb22 wrote:Help! I'm stuck on the bunny head and I've tried several times to hit the bunny head, but it says I can't do it "yet"! I've gone over the strategy guide and can't see anything that I've missed up to this point - any ideas?
Thanks!
You have to use the regular hammer to hit the bunny and you have to hit it 10 times. You can come back to it any time during the game as you don't need the bunny head early in the game. Good luck!

Ellen55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by Ellen55 on Nov 28, 09 11:06 AM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks!

Chapter 6 starts at the farmhouse.

We don't have any tips for this chapter just yet, but feel free to ask for help here and provide any tips that you may have.

Happy gaming!

Hi...
Can't get the microwave to open to thaw out the frozen meat? Please help.
Thanks

Ellen55
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Ellen55 on Nov 28, 09 11:08 AM
smseds wrote:I used the frozen meat in the microwave that i got in one of the puzzles then fed it to the wolf.

Hi there..
Maybe you can let me know how you got the microwave to open....I have tried everything I can think of....
Thanks

[Post New]by jennaph0enix on Nov 28, 09 11:12 AM
I'm REALLY furstrated by the bunny head.. I keep hitting it with the regular hammer and its just mocking me...*sighs* please help me understand.. I've just got the generator up and running but no bunny head..Its enough to make a grown woman cry!

Hopeful!

Lin1707P
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lin1707P on Nov 28, 09 11:23 AM
Hey Guys, need help! Can't figure out how to attach the hose to the flame torch. I would think that I need some glue and I would think that I could find it at the grocery store, but nothing happens. I am stuck.

Please help, Lin

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 09 11:24 AM
Ellen55 wrote:Hi there..
Maybe you can let me know how you got the microwave to open....I have tried everything I can think of....
Thanks
Click on the door of the microwave to open it, not on the side panel where the knobs are.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 09 11:26 AM
Lin1707P wrote:Hey Guys, need help! Can't figure out how to attach the hose to the flame torch. I would think that I need some glue and I would think that I could find it at the grocery store, but nothing happens. I am stuck.

Please help, Lin
The glue is in the grocery store basement where the freezer is. It is there the 2nd time you get that hidden object game.

Skari
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Skari on Nov 28, 09 3:00 PM
diamondgirlva wrote:I got Murder on the puzzle on top of the barrel But nothing happens? It this a glitch in the game?

I was just about to post that the same thing happened to me (nothing), but then I figured it out. Make sure MURDER is on the top, which I think you did. But you can also transpose the S's. Try switching your S's and see if that helps. Thanks to a post by LizzieK, the rest are AVENGE, SLEUTH, RAVENS.

Edited on 11/28/2009 at 3:02:00 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 09 5:30 PM
The words in the puzzle on the top of the barrel have been the same word each time I have played the game but the position and order of the words can change from game to game. No particular word is always in the same place.
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by graceggg on Nov 28, 09 11:43 PM
Help!!! I've hit that bunny head 10 time on the side of it's head, on the left of it's body and on the left of the base of the bunny statue. It still won't come off...I want to take a real hammer to it. What's the secret? Specifically where do I hit the _____ bunny?

Lin1707P
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lin1707P on Nov 29, 09 8:31 AM
Hi All! Probably a stupid question, but does the number on the cell phone come up after the phone is charged or do you have to solve a puzzle to unlock the phone? I am showing some kind of puzzle that I can't figure out. Please help!!
Thanks, Lin

Go to: