Update hint

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

Re:Update hint

[Post New]by Trolden on Jan 15, 16 4:07 AM
That sea dragon looks so adorable. I really hope for all you at level 68 that it is a huge update and the opening of the last area! There were 3 more pictures below they might have something to do with the update too - well or so I hope.

Trolden

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 15, 16 8:38 AM
Went to Facebook for the first time to see if I could see the pics and was pleased to see you don't have to be a member to see the new pics... Saw the ram.. maybe next Christmas??... And also vote a big YES to the sea monster also loved the six paw version and hope it's a new pet and not just an update to the one we already have in the six paw ZZ....

so cheers to the art team who work on this game... looking at all the concept art... wow.. talented!!!!!!!!!!!!

da fuzz

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 15, 16 4:25 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Only recourse is to contact Customer Support Team to engage their assistance.[/quote

Today on the Log-in, I won the Diamond box again.... This time it gave me 2 Diamonds !!! Something crazy going on here !!!

Betslou41]

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 15, 16 4:33 PM
betslou417 wrote: Today on the Log-in, I won the Diamond box again.... This time it gave me 2 Diamonds !!! Something crazy going on here !!!

Betslou41]

Hi Betslou. The diamond and coin count changes every day.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 15, 16 6:03 PM
_G4il_ wrote:
betslou417 wrote: Today on the Log-in, I won the Diamond box again.... This time it gave me 2 Diamonds !!! Something crazy going on here !!!

Betslou41]

Hi Betslou. The diamond and coin count changes every day.

Not for the Achievements, _G4il.........betslou417 was referencing that he had gone over 100 times getting gift boxes and was supposed to receive 5 diamonds from the Achievement being met.....he only got 1.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 15, 16 8:34 PM
I don't think I mis-read that, but I could be wrong. Betslou says it's on the login. I take that to mean the Daily Surprise Box.

I get that it was a different issue about the gift boxes. Like I said, I could be wrong.

]

Betslou41][/quote

Edited on 01/15/2016 at 8:44:31 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 15, 16 8:45 PM
hey G4il,

I read it the way you read.. as in the Daily gift boxes.. that do go up in value, the diamond will go up to 5 and then go back down to 1, each day increasing till it reaches 5 and then back down to 1 again.. and so forth.. THOUGH, that unique stamp stays at 1.. what's up with that??... I read where someone else asked this, too... wouldn't that be something if THAT increased to 5?!?!?! One can dream...

I don't remember the highest count on the coins, never got that on any game... I'd think I'd remember if I did... or not... I don't always pay attention ...

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Jan 15, 16 9:00 PM
Hi gohill! I'm trying to get a pattern. My PC friends say it increases each day in a set pattern. I'm on iOS, and I don't see a pattern yet with the diamonds. Tracking for only 5 days, here's what I have:

Day 1: 50 coins, 1 diamond (there's always only 1 stamp, so I'll omit those)
Day 2: 20 coins, 1 diamond
Day 3: 500 coins, 2 diamonds
Day 4: 800 coins, 2 diamonds
Today: 1500 coins, 5 diamonds

I have no idea why I'm doing this!

And of course, you are 'spot on' about the stamps! They never increase!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 16, 16 11:22 PM
betslou41 wrote:I have checked in every day looking for an update, but none to be had !!! I have quit doing daily Quests, I got the 1st You are a 10, next one jumps to 50 !!! More than crazy !!! When I logged in for the Gift Horse, I won the Diamond box, and only received 1 Diamond, I thought it was 5 !!!

Oh well, thanks for letting me vent !!! ,I am about to give up hope on this game !!!

Betslou41

Ok.....now I'm reading this a bit differently......When you select a box at the time change ---- from the three boxes, you get EITHER coins, diamonds, or unique stamp. The amount for coins and diamonds can change from day to day, but so far, there has only been 1 unique stamp.

I thought Betslou41 was saying that when logging on, the Achievement for logging in the 100th time had been met and only 1 diamond was received instead of 5.

Apples and oranges ---- 2 different things.
The Achievement gives you 5 diamonds when you have selected a log-in gift box 100 times.....it will also give you a lovely Baby Elephant when you have selected one 300 times. And, for the achievement, it doesn't matter which of the 3 box contents you receive.

However, EACH time you select a log-in gift box, the coins and diamond amounts can be different amounts. So, just selecting one of the gift boxes will not necessarily give you diamonds. And if you select the diamond box, you will get different amounts.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jan 17, 16 5:34 AM
I had noticed that quite a few of the odd crafted items I have picked up are "sea" related and as the picture seems to also suggest water here goes with the surf boards (?!)

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Jan 17, 16 9:04 AM
I thought that as well, have got a few Sailor and Sea items on the Wheel, and wondering if the Port Scene will open on the next update?????
We can live in hope

Go to: