Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Puppet Show: The face of Humanity Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ksquared1959 on Jan 22, 16 7:46 AM
same issues as b17annie
-can't see full game instructions, even though in full screen mode
-can't move back from 2 soldiers easily
-hint circles in wrong spot.....

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Puppet Show: The face of Humanity Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ksquared1959 on Jan 22, 16 7:47 AM
same issues as b17annie

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by agrimony on Jan 22, 16 8:46 AM
I can't have the benefit of having the same problems as all of you because I cannot even get into the game. I keep getting an access error. I am as fed up as b7annie. I have been with BF for several years now and have over 400 games and as I see more and more of these games going out to us with all kinds of problems and still the same answers but really no solutions. On a few occasions I have used the Customer Support and the so called Dr Felex and many times I just gave up because some did not know how to fix the problems. They just told me to do this or that and still no solutions and did not hear from them again.
For a while I just passed it off and gave up playing the game and went on to another but now it seems to be a rash of games not working.
I really do not want to give up BF but if this keeps up very much long I am going to remove my membership. I am sorry but it is getting to be a little much and I won't put money into something I cannot use.

meldan5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by meldan5 on Jan 22, 16 10:10 AM
I had a problem at the green house but after I restarted the game it was ok.

Edited on 01/22/2016 at 10:15:56 AM PST

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Jan 22, 16 12:42 PM
ksquared1959 wrote:same issues as b17annie
-can't see full game instructions, even though in full screen mode
-can't move back from 2 soldiers easily
-hint circles in wrong spot.....

The same here. Running Windows 8.1

Nightowl52
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Nightowl52 on Jan 22, 16 1:10 PM
Okay, yesterday I downloaded the trial version and I couldn't get the program to start, I kept getting a Access violation error notice. I removed the program, reinstalled and still got the error notice.

Today I purchased the game, and installed it, and still got the Access violation error, removed it and reinstalled it and I'm still getting the error notice.

Running Windows 10. Haven't had this problem with any other BF games.

Help!!!!!!

gamma9697
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by gamma9697 on Jan 22, 16 1:21 PM
stuck with the monkey and the cymbals - he has both of them and is clapping away merrily but the game insists he needs his cymbal! Think I will wait to buy games - until I can at least see what the forum says...

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Jan 22, 16 1:21 PM
Mirinah wrote:
blueeyedgirl1301 wrote:the bottom toolbar is squished into the middle of the screen.(

You can unlock the inventory toolbar by clicking its lock. It's on the top-right of the inventory toolbar.

That just makes the inventory bar go away. The problems are the remaining Hint and Menu buttons on the side. Please read the entire thing before offering up a solution that doesn't help

[Post New]by walkingspirit33 on Jan 22, 16 3:02 PM
Ok Guys,
The game will not load.I have uninstalled and then re-installed 2 -3 times.I reactivated game.I uninstalled Big Fish and re-installed Big Fish.All to no avail.
I made a Dr. Felix report and sent. .Was told to attach that report........uhhhh where is attachment button ????? Operating sys. is win 7.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 8:16:39 AM PST

myshania
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by myshania on Jan 22, 16 3:58 PM
I Found the lightening on a rock above the umbrella. Very faint though. Hope this helps you

[Post New]by DaddysGirl_13 on Jan 22, 16 5:10 PM
Same thing and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, I have checked my firewall settings and everything else I can think of. I have never had any problems with the other PuppetShow games so I don't understand what the problem is now. I have installed several other BF games since I got Windows 10 and didn't have one problem. Suggestions are welcome, I really wanted to play this game!

will804 wrote:Cant get game to load on Windows 10. Message comes up saying access violation error 0x0317oDSo

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Jan 22, 16 6:57 PM
Thank you Myshania. It took a little doing and a magnifier, but I finally found it! Whew!!

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Jan 22, 16 7:30 PM
Game froze on me after leaving the Mayor's office. No moving from scene to scene and no choosing other parts of the scene. I loaded the program on Windows 7. I also have all of the Puppetshow games and no problems. Was looking forward to purchasing, but now I'm going to wait until there is a fix.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jan 22, 16 10:13 PM
jonah11 wrote:I have a problem when I try to leave the wall where the two puppet soldiers are. Even when I go to the map I can't move off the wall.

I'm not sure if this is the your first time to the wall or after you have been through it. The first time I used the map to back out as I couldn't arrow out. The second time after I had been through the wall, I had to exit the game and push play again. It brought me back inside the gates. I know this shouldn't happen but this worked for me.

Good luck

I have been stuck in a couple other spots the same way and just go to the map even if it is not the place I want to go and work my way back.

[Post New]by gnadenlos_GER on Jan 23, 16 4:29 AM
@gamma9697 I had the same behavior - just use the acid from your inventory on the remaining chain and you will move on. The change to normal gameplay within the HOG is unexpected and the wrong message about the monkey makes the solution even harder to find.

Edited on 01/23/2016 at 5:04:35 AM PST

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jan 23, 16 4:53 AM
I finally found the lightning, thank you, but now I am in a HO scene looking for 1 more gear. The hint button points to a picture of a woman.....no gear there.

I've never cared for ERS games, and this one is too glitchy to continue.

[Post New]by GreenAngel1977 on Jan 23, 16 11:41 AM
I am stuck on the mouse HOP in David and Hannah's workshop. I cannot get the last mouse and the stupid hint button is pointing at the wrong thing. I am running Windows 10. My other problems are the same as other people have mentioned:

Bar on bottom is stuck in the middle of the page on the bottom blocking items in the screen.
Cannot move back from the guards.
Again, hint circle points to the wrong area.

I have been with Big Fish for years and have not had any real issues with games. Not sure what is going on with this one, but it definitely needs to be updated.

[Post New]by shadowartist69_ on Jan 23, 16 1:53 PM
I also had a problem (?) with the monkey, but if you have the pipette of acid use it on the chain on the right side of the screen. This will melt the chain and the whole platform will crash into the "Eva" gate. Good luck!

Cindy6933
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Cindy6933 on Jan 23, 16 2:06 PM
gamma9697 wrote:stuck with the monkey and the cymbals - he has both of them and is clapping away merrily but the game insists he needs his cymbal! Think I will wait to buy games - until I can at least see what the forum says...

Am having the same issue and I HAVE purchased the game - is there a fix in the works?

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Jan 23, 16 11:22 PM
funone3668 wrote:the hint button circles in in the wrong places

I noticed this too, but have adapted as I am really enjoying the game!

CelticCoco

Go to: