Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Feckles on Jan 26, 16 4:53 PM
Thanks mom68! If you like playing casually and like cute characters, this game is great! I mean, come on, on one of the levels Megara is reclining on a lounge chair reading a book! Those little details crack me up. And it has levels for all kinds of players. It's pretty easy to get gold on all the levels even on the casual level, but I would really like to see a gerbil get gold on all of the expert levels and beat all of the developers records! Now, that's a game I would love to just watch! You may not have to be Einstein to do it, but you do have to use some considerable strategy. I hope you enjoy it!

midnyter5555
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edi

[Post New]by midnyter5555 on Jan 27, 16 3:44 AM

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 10:58:44 AM PST

midnyter5555
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by midnyter5555 on Jan 27, 16 3:48 AM

Edited on 01/28/2016 at 10:58:16 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 27, 16 4:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team appreciates everyone who's taken their time to post their review for this game. However, please keep in mind that this thread is designed for reviews of the game only, and non-reviews are subject to removal. According to the guidelines in the initial post:

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

I'd also like to request that everyone make sure to please keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Jan 27, 16 8:04 PM
I've never really taken to the 12 Labours of Hercules games before but oddly enough, I find myself enjoying this one and went ahead and purchased it after the trial. It's certainly not overly complicated, which I like, and so far, not a bug to be found.

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Feb 25, 16 8:23 PM
Great Zeus, this thread has been redacted more than the Pentagon Papers....free speech, anyone? I kid, I kid, don't black bar me.

Anywho, if this is a CE, where is the walkthrough?? I can't even find one anywhere on the web....I found some videos, but I like to READ a walkthrough.

I have seen people mention it in these forums, but where is it?

Please help! I can't get gold on level 4.7 which no one else has mentioned, so I'm kinda embarrassed...it must be one of the easier ones...but still!

I love the Hercules games, but am in agreement, no need for it to be a CE. HAD to have it though, you know how that goes....

[Post New]by sjohnson2358 on Feb 27, 16 4:46 PM
I can't figure out how to get the bonus levels, I have completed gold on all levels but telling me that the bonus levels are not available, can someone tell me what I've done wrong? I have gotten the hidden objects and all of the puzzle pieces

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on May 27, 16 8:09 PM
Just finished! ready for another one. Hope it comes out soon. Even willing to pay for CE, this one was so much fun. Now I will have withdrawals!

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jul 5, 16 9:22 AM
A bit surprised at some of the negative comments. I have all the Hercules games and waited for the July 4th weekend BOGO to get this latest installment. I like these type of games (roads of rome, royal envoy) much more than the dinner dash types . I started making notes since I really liked some of the changes.

First I noticed the birds have a tiny sound now instead of the shrieking seagull-much nicer on the ears but still the funny feather burst, bounce, and fall.

Second, the extra objects on some levels are now pointed out with a vase shape on the right, with 0/3 ex. to show how many-you find out what to look for by hovering your cursor (mushrooms, blackberries etc.)

Third, several new music pieces that are nice although there were 2 from previous games I really liked (the one with the timpani and piccolo).

Fourth, I found it very useful to hear the little warning sound for the new totals board on the right that warns you when one of your supplies has reached the maximum you can collect.

I noticed they removed the "IMPROVED RESULTS" from the pop up when you replay a level and do better; I kind of liked that pat on the back.

I find the Guide worth the extra price. I do wish there were more levels or more extra objects (morphing?) for the CE. I especially like that the Guide is right on the game screen and not having to click out to the main screen and then go back to the game-saves time and frustration when you are already miffed for not getting it the first time! (it is right on the level screen, bottom left)

There are some new characters for trading supplies and a huge Golum/Robot kind of thing that you can knock over for gold.
The new switches to move platforms and provide other paths is nice and the swirling transporters.

I often play these games right through starting with the original and enjoy all of them. Not as difficult as some but still a challenge. I think it was wise to add a Relaxed mode for when you just want to play and not worry about timing. I think more would buy these if there were always a Relaxed mode that let you play the entire game including bonus levels as these do. I have noticed lots of posts that skip a game because they cannot choose a non-timed game.

Thanks for a nice addition to the group-looking forward for the next.

Go to: