Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flying Islands Chronicles here.

[Post New]by NickiB_is_me2014 on Jan 28, 16 11:18 AM
Have tried numerous times & all I can do is complete level 1 - the beginning - get 3 gold stars, press continue & the map only allows me to do that same level again!!!
HELP!
System is Windows 8 point something

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 28, 16 3:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear technical issues have been coming up in the game. For the situations people are describing, I recommend trying the steps in the following help articles, which can work out these kinds of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these problems are still coming up after looking at the help articles, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report technical issues to the appropriate teams, and are more than happy to provide further troubleshooting steps.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Mrsjellyfish on Feb 1, 16 11:00 AM
I am having the same issue on the level where you need to get the 1st rune. I build the barracks and even get the rune, but I can't finish the level because I can get the warrior to take down all the barricades

zonnegroet
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by zonnegroet on Feb 6, 16 5:42 AM
Multiple issues on multiple levels:
- workers upgrade barracks but never finish (just keep on working)
-third worker from warehouse disappears and never returns
- workers build upgrade warehouse but never finish (just keep on working)

the only way to resolve issues like this is to restart the level

When is an update available to fix all these glitches?

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Feb 8, 16 12:34 PM
On the level we save Families, 2nd grouping, we cannot collect any food. Without food the game is over.

[Post New]by CMM0921 on Feb 10, 16 6:01 AM
On several levels the guards freze and allow the robots to reek havoc on the level. It seems to happen when you have been working on that level for a while. It is very frustrating.

pavlovscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,478 Posts

[Post New]by pavlovscat on Feb 12, 16 2:15 PM
Win 7 Home Premium x64
My pc is completely up to date. I am having the same issues as others on The First Rune. The warrior disappears before all the barricades are destroyed.

izzy237
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by izzy237 on Feb 22, 16 4:18 AM
Game keeps freezing frequently having to exit and restart. Very frustrating because it is a good game otherwise. (Windows 10)

[Post New]by cshrock513 on Feb 28, 16 1:58 PM
I am on Windows 7. On the level where the warrior begins to have at least two robots to face, he freezes and I have to start the level over. The first time (when the ruin is in the vent of the volcano), he freezes in his barrack. The next level, he went to the sawmill to fight a robot, he froze when the robot was destroyed. The other robots just simply destroyed the mill and other buildings while he marched in place--suspended in time. Have not been able to finish this level yet without him freezing.

Edited on 02/28/2016 at 1:59:47 PM PST

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jun 1, 16 11:37 AM
the abandoned portal...warriors after a while do not killed the invaders. They do nothing so you just watch everything get taken. If you hit SAVE and EXIT you will be returned to the start.

This is typical of BFGs. After an 1.5 everything breaks. I'm getting tired of this.

Go to: