Restart Question

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Restart Question

[Post New]by ibdapita on Feb 8, 16 6:30 PM
I cannot go to Margaret's house at this point in time...So would it be wise to wait until after the v-day quest, or will I be stopped in the V-day by that like I am in the regular game....??? sheesh I had just made it back to level 17. What do you mean by Odin? Haven't been there so am not sure if it is worth it? Please advise... Thanks

Edited on 02/09/2016 at 1:16:16 PM PST

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Feb 9, 16 7:47 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
Bluex wrote:Lord have mercy, just got back in from hospital.
anyway i'll be brief. I would wait till after Valentines to do a restart. milk the fete for all you can. NOW very important. and this may or may not work, hopefully someone that can think better than me at this time will help. I would SAVE or not turn in one collection of each of the valentines collectibles as you will therefore not have to wait till NEXT year for Odin to ask for them.. As I said it might work, but can't think it through to clearly right now.

When you restart, any uncompleted quests disappear (along with your food and keepsake and achievements). So anybody restarting after Valentine Day will have to wait for Valentine Day 2017 for Odin to ask for those collectibles.

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Feb 9, 16 7:49 PM
Are there quests for Margaret's house in the Valentines quest, if so, I will nt be able to complete them....Thanks for the info, but I am confuzzled.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 10, 16 2:54 AM
There is a Valentine's thread that is started... locations of all the collectibles are listed there. The thread is based on 2014 and 2015 play of the quest event and is expected to follow along the same lines.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 10, 16 6:59 AM
ibdapita wrote:Are there quests for Margaret's house in the Valentines quest, if so, I will nt be able to complete them....Thanks for the info, but I am confuzzled.

One of the collectibles is in Margaret's House, so you won't be able to complete Valentine's Day.

However, if you are going to restart, you don't want to complete all the Valentine's quests.

What you do want to complete collectible sets that can be redeemed for gold, since that will carry over on a restart.

What you don't want to do is spend coins for decorations or gold for food since those items do not carry over on a restart.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 11, 16 5:24 AM
Good point, Tsue. I do not intend on buying the Valentine's decorations on Game 3 because I do intend on restarting that game.

The collection that will not be able to be completed if one does not have all three mini-screens open in GA is the Sweet Treats. It has two of the limited quests on the 13th (if pattern holds true) and one could spend their time playing for Lilacs in MT instead. Not so bad.

Edited on 02/11/2016 at 5:30:01 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 11, 16 6:59 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Good point, Tsue. I do not intend on buying the Valentine's decorations on Game 3 because I do intend on restarting that game.

The collection that will not be able to be completed if one does not have all three mini-screens open in GA is the Sweet Treats. It has two of the limited quests on the 13th (if pattern holds true) and one could spend their time playing for Lilacs in MT instead. Not so bad.

And food. Anybody planning to restart should not bother with this quest:

Day 14 ..........24 Feb 2015
Buy Orange sherbet 18 gold
Buy Cheese Cake 24 gold
Buy vanilla Milkshake 12 gold

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Feb 12, 16 7:11 PM
thanks to all for your help, I restarted again and was bumped back to level 35 when I hit level 13 again.....Guess I enjoyed the game too much and this time I am giving up.
It just doesn't want me to play iyt...LOL

JoyousNewDayz
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by JoyousNewDayz on Feb 16, 16 6:27 AM
ibdapita wrote:thanks to all for your help, I restarted again and was bumped back to level 35 when I hit level 13 again.....Guess I enjoyed the game too much and this time I am giving up.
Sorry that, even with restarting, you still can't get through the "Margaret's white gloves" fiasco...

JoyousNewDayz
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by JoyousNewDayz on Feb 18, 16 3:17 AM
JoyousNewDayz wrote:
ibdapita wrote:thanks to all for your help, I restarted again and was bumped back to level 35 when I hit level 13 again.....Guess I enjoyed the game too much and this time I am giving up.
Sorry that, even with restarting, you still can't get through the "Margaret's white gloves" fiasco...
Posting again to ask if this is a rare issue - does anyone know if there is a way to overcome this "bump" ibdapita hit? Is it possible to stop the "auto-jump" from levels? Although I am a fairly new player, I may (or not) restart after Spring - I'm trying but haven't finished searching throughout the hundreds of pages to see if this problem was addressed before.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 18, 16 5:09 AM
I have read about it a couple of times but good luck finding it. Rarely do people come back with the outcomes.... drive by shootings more or less. Ask a question, get an answer and crickets.

Go to: