Chocolatier 4!!!!

10cdiamond
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Chocolatier 4!!!!

[Post New]by 10cdiamond on Mar 23, 11 2:49 AM
Definitely tired of waiting!!! I want new ingredients and lots more spaces for recipes!!!

[Post New]by jennyd21 on Mar 27, 11 7:46 PM
is there anyone we can email, that will consider making chocolatier 4.....I have been waiting since 2009!!!!

HungryHenry
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by HungryHenry on Jun 6, 11 10:55 AM
Hey everyone! I have an idea as to what Choolatier 4 could be about...It could be something similar to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, except with different characters. a different setting, and of course, a different type of factory. If they already know what they want Chocolatier 4 to be about, then maybe I can send the company who makes these sweet and awesome games my suggestions so they can be in a possible 5th installment of the Chocolatier Series.

DashFan7
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by DashFan7 on Jun 8, 11 4:47 PM
I really wish this site offered a "coming soon" section so that you could at least get an idea if and when certain games will be released. People have been blogging about a Chocolatier 4 for two years now - why won't BFG at least give us an idea of whether or not they are working on a part 4?! I really hope a 4th installment comes out SOON!!!

[Post New]by rosehawke on Jun 21, 11 1:14 PM
DashFan7 wrote:I really wish this site offered a "coming soon" section so that you could at least get an idea if and when certain games will be released. People have been blogging about a Chocolatier 4 for two years now - why won't BFG at least give us an idea of whether or not they are working on a part 4?! I really hope a 4th installment comes out SOON!!!

That would be a GREAT idea. I am really tired of waiting for Chocolatier 4 when I don't even know if they are developing it or not. "Customer Service" anyone? Jeesh.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jun 21, 11 1:33 PM
Big Fish doesn't develop the Chocolatier series. That would best be taken up with Playfirst.

ppvjeep
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ppvjeep on Jun 30, 11 11:36 AM
These games are too great! I love how they updated this one with coffees. Who wouldn't want a hot cup o' chocolate coffee in the morning? Love it, can't wait for even more Chocolatier games.

zoi01
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by zoi01 on Jul 17, 11 3:52 PM
try palying Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company the game is very very very simmilar

[Post New]by cutegurl923 on Sep 1, 11 10:42 PM
Cool! I love the series too, but it's all ready 2011 and the game hasn't come out yet.

[Post New]by smokihenry on Oct 9, 11 9:01 PM
I can't stand waiting for Chocolatier 4! When is it coming out? I've played all the other versions so many times, I feel like I'm part of the family! Has anyone heard anything about a new one?

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 11, 11 12:06 AM
Why don't all of you AT LEAST TRY to beat my Global High Score before you start whining about the next installment of a game; when ur not even real good yet at the one thats allready out..... I Challenge ALL of YOU Chocolatier Players to TRY to Beat ME.....You CAN'T.....HAaa HAaaa HAAaaaah LOL "sandiegosteve"

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Oct 12, 11 4:22 PM
I play this game with just the recipe quest and task format. I'm not interested in betting at the Cuba gambling spot, so I'll never end up on the high scorer's list. But that isn't what this game is about for me.

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 13, 11 1:17 AM
OH ..... Well......... Ok then meek & mild.... There's holes in your theory swisscheese.... Then why is it incorperated into the game and why is it one of the few games that has a Global High Scores List.... Is there another game that you would like to get beaten in.... Please let me know as I'm not finding a challenge in any of the 50 or so games I've downloaded from Big Fish.... Waiting patiently for your challenge, "if you have one" What exactly is the game about for you... perhaps mabee you've also created some choclates that sell for over $10,000 per unit . Let me tell ya=== MY THRILL & many other players like to try to be the best in the WORLD at a game. Mabee I'm just goal oriented or competitive but unless I score an Expert level in a game or if I don't win ,,,I keep playing till I do. That's how to keep your mind active and fresh, which I believe is the ultimate goal for the game designers and producers........ Have A Day
"sandiegosteve"

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Oct 13, 11 6:01 AM
*shrug* i guess we just play the game for different reasons then. I like to best my own previous score, and I do that by changing up what ingredients I allow or disallow myself to use (ie, except for the required ones in the quests, I played the game once without using maple for anything. Another time, no orange liqueur was allowed. etc etc). Sometimes it's to see how quickly I can fulfill all the requirements. And to answer your question, yes, I've made chocolates that sold for $26,775 a case, so I am good at the game. However, I play the game for fun, not competitiveness with others.

The only reason I initially came into this forum was to help people trouble shoot issues they were having. I find that satisfying too, helping others solve the problems they were having with the game.

But to each their own. If you enjoy playing the game to beat the global high score, well then have fun with that, (and it gets reset every so often too, so you can continue to do that).

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 6:02:51 AM PST

[Post New]by tessie_webb on Oct 13, 11 12:20 PM
Wow, this forum is seriously lagging....how about it anyone hear anything about a 4th installment LATELY? What the heck is taking all this time. I know as popular as it is (was) there is money to be made selling the 4th version. Why are we not getting it? I got an e-mail from BFG saying sorry we don't know. Somebody has to know. Hello, hello, hello, anyone?

[Post New]by tessie_webb on Oct 13, 11 12:21 PM
zoi01 wrote:try palying Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company the game is very very very simmilar

NOT

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 14, 11 9:14 PM
Why don't all of you AT LEAST TRY to beat my Global High Score before you start whining about the next installment of a game; when ur not even real good yet at the one thats allready out..... I Challenge ALL of YOU Chocolatier Players to TRY to Beat ME.....You CAN'T.....HAaa HAaaa HAAaaaah LOL "sandiegosteve

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Oct 22, 11 7:26 PM
I have no interest in beating some global high score as I simply don't believe them - in too many games with these it is obvious that the person posting the high score is hacking into the system to cheat.

To me the enjoyment is trying to beat my own previous high score or to complete the game in a faster time or sometimes it is simply to enjoy playing for relaxation.

But I want another installment - one that goes into the 70s and 80s and even possibly into space.

sandiegosteve
Salmon
Salmon
2,996 Posts

[Post New]by sandiegosteve on Oct 22, 11 9:22 PM
WWwwwoooooooooooo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hold on a minute there MINNOW,,,, I can and others who are dilligently trying to beat each other each week & month certianly are not in any way cheating or hacking into anything..... We all play the game for hours on end .....and how dare you............. I've personally have got hundreds of hrs invested into this game.... and some people who post here don't have a clue (look in the mirror).... If you don't get on the list, Your not even trying... Common post your scores. It's easy.... You just have to b online....finnish ur game and post ur score............ And don't make assumptions ... Because when U assume.... U make an **** out of U & me...... BIG FISH & PLAYFIRST would'nt let someone hack into their mainframe database...... Why don't you go onto their live chat support and ask them.... They know me as "sandiegosteve" there and they will tell U ............ I'm on the up & up.....!!!!!!

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Oct 23, 11 12:40 PM
bertiepuppy wrote:
To me the enjoyment is trying to beat my own previous high score or to complete the game in a faster time or sometimes it is simply to enjoy playing for relaxation.

But I want another installment - one that goes into the 70s and 80s and even possibly into space.

I totally agree with this! I'd love that too, the 70s/80s advancement! Into space would be kind of cool too, I guess, but I'm more interested in the timeline advancement.

I wish Playfirst would care as much about a new Chocolatier as we do.

Go to: