Re:SHOULD THEIR BE ANOTHER ? CAKE MANIA 4

[Post New]by rainydaymonday on Feb 19, 09 10:01 AM
i rate it a 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep redownloading it and playing it again... i cleaned out my computer, and deleted a bunch of stuff, but now this is about my 7th time playing it all the way through! i had first bought it through sandlot games, and then found bigfish... i have bought sooo many games here!!! i agree with another poster, that no matter which world you start with, they get progressively harder and that is the fun part!!!! i am on the last world before the future one opens up, and im here to tell you its hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot get past the 2nd level where robin hood steals the money!!! i have tried sugar rushes, taking the money right away so he cant steal any, and using the tv, and everything! and just cant get past the 2nd level. im ready to pull my hair out! its been 2 weeks, which is the norm i think.. if anyone has any ideas im waiting to hear!!!! grrrrrrrr! having a blast!!!!

[Post New]by lalasar on Feb 21, 09 8:25 AM
Yes Totally yes!! I think cake mania 3 was the best of them all. I'm replaying it now. But I would love to play the Cake Mania 4. I dont agree one bit with those who say its too difficult. Its perfect in that sense (the last bonus games are a little bit impossible though). I love the colors, the drawings the new items you can buy, and the e cards you can make yourself and send to other people. I mean this game has all the potential to have a Fourth version.

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Feb 21, 09 11:14 AM
There should be a Cake Mania 4~I love 1,2, and 3. I replay them all the time. Hope we don't have to wait
too long!

[Post New]by hugs163 on Apr 12, 09 6:03 AM
YES YES YES!!!! I absolutely love Cake Mania. I have played all of them and always look forward to more. I even bought both all three Cake Mania games for my DS! I love that I can play Cake Mania anywhere I am. So please come out with a 4th one and release it on the DS too.

Is there any reason you would consider not releasing a 4th one??

[Post New]by Carmencita69 on Apr 17, 09 6:23 AM
After MONTHS of trying to beat this level with Super Goal reached on each one, I just finished it today!!!! There is nothing more satisfying than beating a game that you thought you would never be able to so YES there should be a Cake Mania 4... I would definitely buy it and I hope it's just as, if not more, challenging than this one!!

[Post New]by Game_Goddess on Apr 25, 09 8:50 PM
There should definitely be a Cake Mania 4, but I would like the game to be more involved. Also, once one is done with the game, if one chooses to play the game again there should be newer options and different challenges. The closet option with the different outfits is also great, but it would be even better if you could shop for a variety of new outfits for Jill and update here wardrobe. Perhaps the clothes could also offer different skills. The repetition can get a bit tiresome some times. I also agree there should be different playing modes, so people can make it harder or easier (depending on one's skill level). The one BIG problem I had with Cake Mania 3 is that the game repeatedly froze in the middle of game play and I had to take it off 3D mode because it ran extremely slow with 3D on.

[Post New]by JessicaTheGamer on Jun 25, 09 10:34 AM
i honestly love this game, and i am always playing it. so i would LOVE to see [Cake Mania 4] that would be great.
My mom hates it because I play it so much, but its pretty fun and easy and I love it <33

[Post New]by sue6151 on Jul 24, 09 7:24 AM
Yes definitely, but they need a lot more levels

[Post New]by mickeymouse41 on Aug 3, 09 10:23 AM
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER CAKE MAINA 4. I HAVE PLAYED 1, 2, 3.

I BOUGHT CAKE MAINA 2. BUT I CAN'T FIND CAKE MAINA 3 IN STORES TO

BUT. I TRYED WAL-MART, ZELLERS. DOYOU THINK BEST BUY WOULD HAVE IT?.

PLEASE BRING OUT A CAKE MAINA 4.

THANK YOU

KATHY

[Post New]by slotplayer4fun on Aug 18, 09 1:14 PM
i have every cm game made and love playing each one,my fav so far is cm2, cm3 is cool and i love it beat it twice without cheats,i would love if they made hunderds of cm games and i would buy everyone of them.these games relax me so much, jill and jack need children now that they are wed,maybe go to other planets looking for her lost children,i dont care how they go with it just make MORE!!.

[Post New]by whoajonesss125 on Aug 23, 09 11:14 AM
Cake manin main street is out of this world it better than all of the others it has another game in it ... I will not tell you the other game but I think all will love IT I can't watie for BF to get it .........................

Edited on 08/23/2009 at 11:14:51 AM PST

miskey2
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by miskey2 on Aug 23, 09 11:52 AM
Absolutely yes, I am just waiting for another good tm game and the cake mania series are one of the best.

Plectrude
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Plectrude on Aug 24, 09 12:14 PM
I love this game, too.
i would like to play Cake Mania 4.

[Post New]by birdcrazy on Aug 25, 09 4:23 AM
Woo Hoo !!! Cake Mania - Main Street is out!!

Not availbale on yet, but is available on Sandalot (the makers) site. Will wait until have it for sale though. It looks bigger and better!!

rainz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rainz on Aug 28, 09 6:04 AM
Cake Mania is my favorite game and I have been waiting for 4 for a while!

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Aug 28, 09 6:21 AM
Cake Mania 2 is the best game ever,very good are 1 and 3 too.Please make Cake Mania 4!!!

JARD
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by JARD on Aug 28, 09 11:14 AM
YES, THERE SHOULD BE A CAKE MANIA 4, BUT IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE #5 BECAUSE THERE IS ONE CALLED CAKE MANIA BACK TO THE BAKERY THATS AVAILIBLE ON GAMEHOUSE I BELIEVE. I HATED TIME MANAGEMENT GAMES UNTIL I PLAY THIS ONE ,NOW I'M HOOKED. SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE COME ON WITH IT!

Edited on 08/28/2009 at 11:16:11 AM PST

JeffRut
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by JeffRut on Aug 29, 09 3:18 PM
There has recently been a "new" cake mania released. It is called Cake Mania - Main Street.

There are other items to do beside build cakes, such as build sandwiches, flower bouquets, and sushi.

It was alright. I love the other cake mania games. I only demo'd the Main Street Game. Was hoping to wait to purchase until big fish gets it.

Happy gaming all!!

Vanders
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Vanders on Sep 1, 09 11:05 PM
Yes there is a cake mania main st. It hasn't come to Big Fish yet. But i am dying to play it, so HURRY UP BIG FISH and get this wonderful addicting game already.

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 11:06:01 PM PST

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Sep 5, 09 12:13 PM
I play Cake Mania 4 or Cake Mania Main Street!!!It's great!

Go to: