Claws and Feathers 3??

Re:Claws and Feathers 3??

[Post New]by AdeptStudios on May 20, 17 11:54 AM
The release date is expected in the second half of June.
P.s. You can find promo video on youtube

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 20, 17 12:31 PM
Thank you AdeptStudios!! You have just made the day for a lot of anxious players!! Although, right now the second half of June seems like an eternity away

Update: I googled the promo video and couldn't find it!

Edited on 05/20/2017 at 1:01:22 PM PST

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on May 20, 17 1:07 PM
Thank you for your reply! Just watched the demo - space zombies? Alien cats? What other surprises do we have in store? This looks like fun!! Can't wait.

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on May 20, 17 1:10 PM
skpjazz wrote:Thank you AdeptStudios!! You have just made the day for a lot of anxious players!! Although, right now the second half of June seems like an eternity away

Update: I googled the promo video and couldn't find it!

I found it easily - would you like me to PM the link to you?

[Post New]by AdeptStudios on May 20, 17 1:59 PM
Unfortunately, there are no zombies in the game, just in intro..

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 20, 17 2:31 PM
coffeemom2: Yes, I would appreciate it very much! Don't know why I can't find it, though?

Thanks

Update: I found it, but I still can't figure out why google doesn't pick it up when I type in: youtube Claws & Feathers 3 (or with "and" which shouldn't matter). This doesn't make any difference now, since I viewed it this morning. The promo demo looks good -- I just hope I can play the game better than I google!

Edited on 05/21/2017 at 10:12:19 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 21, 17 8:34 AM
AdeptStudios wrote:The release date is expected in the second half of June.
P.s. You can find promo video on youtube

Thanks AdeptStudios for the update

Mid-June - right in the middle of one of my clinical rotations...if I'm not here hopefully Janette5 or Roxanne601 are around to help if anyone gets stuck.

[update] Just viewed the promo video. If you're on YouTube, just do a search for Claws and Feathers 3. Not sure about the space cats/birds theme but if the gameplay is still the same which it looks like it is, should still be interesting. Backgrounds seem a little dark though?

Edited on 05/21/2017 at 8:52:50 AM PST

[Post New]by rabeckalj on Jun 21, 17 9:03 PM
Well, I have C&F 3, and have loved playing it. Unfortunately, I'm currently stuck on level 22, and there's no option to skip it. Anyone else get thru it?

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Jul 9, 17 11:15 AM
Question for the developers and/or BFG: I see this game is out on another site. Is Big Fish going to be getting it any time soon? I have credits burning a hole in my computer!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 9, 17 1:03 PM
It's been out since June 15th on another site...I'm going to guess maybe the end of this month at the earliest, as BF is slower than other places with getting games. It took them about that long to get DragonScales 3 here after that came out elsewhere. But I'm pretty eager to play the latest installment of the birds and cats too.

[Post New]by AdeptStudios on Jul 11, 17 4:22 AM
Bigfish release is expected by 17 August
I sincerely appreciate your patience

[Post New]by AdeptStudios on Jul 11, 17 4:40 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Not sure about the space cats/birds theme but if the gameplay is still the same which it looks like it is, should still be interesting.
Gameplay has remained the same

SynthpopAddict wrote:Backgrounds seem a little dark though?
Game atmosphere is a little more darker then in c&f 1, 2 because of the space theme, but the graphics are bright and more clean

Edited on 07/11/2017 at 7:16:42 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 11, 17 2:15 PM
Thanks AdeptStudios for the feedback!

The upside to having to wait a little longer is I'll be done with school by then so hopefully will be gainfully employed and have a bit more free time outside of work for games.

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Jul 14, 17 8:11 AM
Ah, yes, thank you Adept Studios! Looking forward to adding this one to my collection.

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jul 20, 17 9:51 AM
A big thank you from me too, AdeptStudios. I keep replaying these games, they are different and very enjoyable. For the first time, I'll be wishing for mid-August to arrive quickly!

[Post New]by AdeptStudios on Aug 9, 17 4:42 AM
C&F 3 is released

[Post New]by Jude151 on Aug 27, 17 9:22 AM
Is there a glitch in levels 34, 47 and 63 where you can use no more than 4 birds in a combo? I have played through all levels twice and the same thing happens. No matter if I play 2 or 3 birds, it knocks me out on the "gold medal" option. SO frustrating! I like to win all options on all levels.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 27, 17 9:31 AM
Welcome to the pond!

Please see the level 34 threads and the tips thread on how to win the trophies in the Claws & Feathers 3 forum for more about this. It's not a glitch, but a typo in the game text.

Go to: