silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Feb 6, 16 9:46 AM
nanekochan wrote:
Also in the Achievements I could not get the one entitled The Great Hunt (freeing every worker in one Garden Defense level to unlock). I actually freed all the workers in every Garden Defense episode but the achievement is still locked.

Thanks.

Ditto

lono0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lono0 on Feb 6, 16 4:52 PM
nanekochan wrote:
mellowtraumatic wrote:In the America level, Episode 45, I noticed that the tool shack would not fully upgrade when queued to do so. I had resources aplenty to do it, but no worker would go there to complete the task.

I did not have exactly this problem, but in level 45 I was not able to water the last plant and so could not complete the level. This did not happen the first time I played the level. I was playing Timed Difficulty. I had been switching my workers but still could not water the plant even when I switched them back. The plant in question was the center one in the right upper group. I had queued it by checking it and I tried unchecking it but was unable to do so.

Also in the Achievements I could not get the one entitled The Great Hunt (freeing every worker in one Garden Defense level to unlock). I actually freed all the workers in every Garden Defense episode but the achievement is still locked.

Thanks.

lono0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lono0 on Feb 6, 16 5:00 PM
In level 45 i also had the problem with the tool shack and the last flower.I am using windows 8.I managed to get every level in gold,all red ribbons,and every mole and gold chest.I just can't go on till i beat level 45.I hope this issue can be fixed because this game is awesome. lono0

[Post New]by danipal on Feb 7, 16 7:29 AM
Is anyone else having the same problem I'm having regarding certain graphics with the game? I get like a blue-ish screen when I go to the baby's room to buy new upgrades, can't see half of what I'm supposed to buy and also where the levels are displayed on the world map (it's mostly a blue screen), I can only see the circular buttons for the actual levels. Playing the levels works just fine, graphics are there so I can see everything but everything else is an annoyance.

I really love the gardens inc. series, don't know if this is a tech issue but hopefully it can be addressed very soon!

lono0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lono0 on Feb 7, 16 2:26 PM
nanekochan wrote:
mellowtraumatic wrote:In the America level, Episode 45, I noticed that the tool shack would not fully upgrade when queued to do so. I had resources aplenty to do it, but no worker would go there to complete the task.

I did not have exactly this problem, but in level 45 I was not able to water the last plant and so could not complete the level. This did not happen the first time I played the level. I was playing Timed Difficulty. I had been switching my workers but still could not water the plant even when I switched them back. The plant in question was the center one in the right upper group. I had queued it by checking it and I tried unchecking it but was unable to do so.

Thanks.

lono0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lono0 on Feb 7, 16 2:31 PM
I had the same problem with upgrading the tool shack,and the last flower.I am using windows 8.I was able to bypass the flower problem by not planting the three that don't get water till all the others were watered.This worked for me.Try it.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 8, 16 2:29 AM
Is this a technical problem or more of an instructional error? I find this uber confusing - its probably just me, but it took awhile to adapt to the instructions on opening bonus levels.

The instructions, each time, clearly state to collect all bonus items or get gold on each level in a section to open up the bonus for those levels' section. Yet in most areas of the game this didnt work fo r me. I double, triple & nonuple checked, but for every sector in which I cant open the bonus level I should be able to as I've met one or the other of those two requirements.

**Since i cant remember the exact wording & I'm sitting here trying to quote it, I'll go open up the game & come back to edit this for accuracy, if need be.

Any other players see this? Maybe not a HUGE issue but its one that caused me a bit of confusion.

...few minutes later lol..... I have gone back to check & I have the game open right next to this window and on the level called Special 3 "Shore Quest" this is written:
"receive all gold or bonus rewards in this region to unlock!"

Am I understanding that wrong? Receive the rewards = you have to meet the requirements. So they mean beat the level in gold star time & get the reward for that - the star; find all of the varmints, collect all of the coins if they're there in that one; whatever else and collect a reward for doing each of those. Is it possible that i might've gotten what I needed to get but not collected the rewards?
Am I WAY over-analyzing this? Is there something very punny in the spelling of that word in this particular case? LOL LOL.

Thanks for chiming in - anyone who knows.

Edited on 02/08/2016 at 2:36:20 AM PST

[Post New]by ira_mm on Feb 8, 16 3:44 AM
I'm also mac user got stuck at special 3 with garbage. Please fix it, as we can't go further without completing this level.

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Feb 8, 16 12:40 PM
I am also stuck on Special 3 and unable to get the garbage out of the water using a MAC Pro

[Post New]by AverageSizeFish on Feb 9, 16 9:53 AM
I am really enjoying this game but I have run into a couple problems. First, I've completed the entire game and the bonus level in Australia but, in spite of having freed every worker in every Garden Defense level, the Great Hunt Achievement remains locked. This of course means I cannot get the last achievement either because that one requires me to get all the available achievement.

Second, I ran through the entire game on the middle setting of difficulty and encountered no problems. I am now going through the game again on the hardest level of difficulty and I was temporarily halted by level 16. I was almost at the end of the level when the game froze and would not close. I had to reboot my computer to get rid of it. I then restarted the game and redid level 16. This time the game did not freeze but the animal catcher would not come out of his shack when I clicked on wolves for him to shoo away. I had to close the game again and restart it to be able to complete level 16. I suspect the animal catcher became bugged when he attempted to shoo a wolf at the same time the expert animal catcher (the one in the shack) was shooing it but I'm not positive.

Neither of these issues has stopped me from loving this game. The Gardens series is one of the best TM series and this one surpassed my expectations. Thanks!

[Post New]by Catherine_53 on Feb 9, 16 4:05 PM
wanderingwomble wrote:I am playing on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. I got to the level entitled 'Special 3 - Shore Quest'. There is some garbage floating in the level. When I send my worker down to gather the garbage, she clears it and then gets stuck in the boat house beside the river. She never leaves. If I send another worker to clear more garbage, he gets stuck in the same place. Finally, I send a diver down to plant flowers in the river and he is also getting stuck in the same boat house. Now I have no workers - they are all stuck in the boat house.

I have have tried restarting this level 4 times - I have done the level actions in a different order each time, hoping that the bug won't show up. But every time I go to clear the river garbage, the same thing happens.

I have the same operating system and have the same problem with Special 3.

lono0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lono0 on Feb 10, 16 7:50 AM
Yaelle wrote:Is this a technical problem or more of an instructional error? I find this uber confusing - its probably just me, but it took awhile to adapt to the instructions on opening bonus levels.

The instructions, each time, clearly state to collect all bonus items or get gold on each level in a section to open up the bonus for those levels' section. Yet in most areas of the game this didnt work fo r me. I double, triple & nonuple checked, but for every sector in which I cant open the bonus level I should be able to as I've met one or the other of those two requirements.

**Since i cant remember the exact wording & I'm sitting here trying to quote it, I'll go open up the game & come back to edit this for accuracy, if need be.

Any other players see this? Maybe not a HUGE issue but its one that caused me a bit of confusion.

...few minutes later lol..... I have gone back to check & I have the game open right next to this window and on the level called Special 3 "Shore Quest" this is written:
"receive all gold or bonus rewards in this region to unlock!"

Am I understanding that wrong? Receive the rewards = you have to meet the requirements. So they mean beat the level in gold star time & get the reward for that - the star; find all of the varmints, collect all of the coins if they're there in that one; whatever else and collect a reward for doing each of those. Is it possible that i might've gotten what I needed to get but not collected the rewards?
Am I WAY over-analyzing this? Is there something very punny in the spelling of that word in this particular case? LOL LOL.

Thanks for chiming in - anyone who knows.

Trixietrx
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Trixietrx on Feb 12, 16 6:08 PM
Playing a level in Australia now, and this has happened before, when I switch worker shacks and have players queued up to perform tasks, they can get stuck waiting to upgrade a shack or whatever, and I can't free them up again.

Specifically, like this: use the bonus worker, queue up upgrade tool shack, and remove all kinds of weeds. Before all actions are completed, one worker is waiting at tool shack, I change to using the animal catcher, and whether or not I change back to the worker, there's still one worker sitting at the tool shack doing nothing, and the shack produces nothing.

Windows 10.

Edited on 02/12/2016 at 6:09:29 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 13, 16 4:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the technical issues people have been noting. When problems are coming up in a game, we suggest first taking a look at the help articles. The one I've included below has steps that can be applied to a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If there are problems with the display or graphics, I recommend reading the following help article:

Screen Resolution

Yaelle, I understand you have a question about unlocking the bonus levels in Special 3. Unfortunately, I haven't played to this point in the game, however it sounds like once all of the gold or extra rewards have been gotten, then the levels will unlock. Hopefully another player will be able to chime in with information about this area, however if the levels haven't unlocked and it seems like a glitch, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team.

If anyone is experiencing an issue that the help articles aren't clearing up, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report issues, and are always more than happy to help.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by happyred2000 on Feb 13, 16 10:10 PM
Catherine_53 wrote:
wanderingwomble wrote:I am playing on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. I got to the level entitled 'Special 3 - Shore Quest'. There is some garbage floating in the level. When I send my worker down to gather the garbage, she clears it and then gets stuck in the boat house beside the river. She never leaves. If I send another worker to clear more garbage, he gets stuck in the same place. Finally, I send a diver down to plant flowers in the river and he is also getting stuck in the same boat house. Now I have no workers - they are all stuck in the boat house.

I have have tried restarting this level 4 times - I have done the level actions in a different order each time, hoping that the bug won't show up. But every time I go to clear the river garbage, the same thing happens.

I have the same operating system and have the same problem with Special 3.

[Post New]by bayer04 on Feb 16, 16 12:22 AM
I'm also having trouble with a pink screen. I haven't been able to use the game since I bought it.
I've tried all the installation 'help' suggestions and none of them have worked. I've sent a DrFelix report and a screen print of the pink page. No reply from anyone.
I've emailed and emailed asking for help and have received only automated replies promising to get back to me in 24-72 hours. No one has.

Edited on 02/16/2016 at 12:23:18 AM PST

[Post New]by lalaleanne on Feb 16, 16 1:46 PM
Has anyone found a fix for 'Special 3 - Shore Quest' yet? Also on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5 and having no luck following the tech advice.

Please help!

[Post New]by vanita76 on Feb 16, 16 4:39 PM
I am having the same problem. I have MAC OS and also stuck at bonus level in Europe. Cannot continue after removing 1 garbage from the water. If I send another worker, they all get stuck there and it is impossible to finish the level! PLEASE HELP!
From what I have read on this thread, everyone is having tech issues even if it is on Mac or Windows.
Please advice the game developers to release an update to this game, it is really frustrating not been able to finish all the levels!

Brit1976
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re: Bonus level 3

[Post New]by Brit1976 on Feb 17, 16 6:50 AM
I am also stuck on the dock shed I can clear one pile of garbage and the person gets stuck in the shed if I attempt one of the flower beds it is done by another diver who then gets stuck flailing about in the shed. It doesn't matter whether you start the clean up in the beginning of the game or the end you get stuck.

Winna507
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Winna507 on Feb 21, 16 12:32 PM
I am playing on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.5. I got to the level entitled 'Special 3 - Shore Quest'. There is some garbage floating in the level. When I send my worker down to gather the garbage, she clears it and then gets stuck in the boat house beside the river. She never leaves. If I send another worker to clear more garbage, he gets stuck in the same place. Finally, I send a diver down to plant flowers in the river and he is also getting stuck in the same boat house. Now I have no workers - they are all stuck in the boat house.

Seems like there are a lot of people with this situation. Please let me know if this can be fixed.

Go to: