BAD NEWS

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:BAD NEWS

[Post New]by Giliraz on Jan 30, 16 7:18 PM
SHARLENE, I do not know you, but my heart is with you... I know how difficult it can be mostly mentally to have someone you love dearly with health issue... I am visiting the hospital every day to take care of my 45 years old daughter who is in a coma for the last 3 month... sending you all the good vibes, love and light…take care…

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Jan 30, 16 8:25 PM
Dear Sharlene My Prayers for the BOTH of You PLEASE take Care of You, Ask for help. MC will be here later on ~Your Hubby needs All Your Love & Care.
PixieBells/Holly

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Jan 30, 16 8:55 PM
DEAREST SHARLENE... I WAS VERY UPSET TO HEAR THIS. PLEASE, TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUBBY AND YOURSELF. TAKE THE ADVICE OF ALL HERE AND FIND YOURSELF SOME HELP. PLEASE... DON'T TRY TO TAKE ALL OF THIS ON YOUR SHOULDERS ALONE. MY HEART AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH. KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. TAKE CARE.

HUGS....

APOLLO / SHADOW IN THE CASTLE
ROBYN

altab57
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by altab57 on Jan 30, 16 9:30 PM
DEAR SHARLENE,

YOU HAVE BEEN A FRIEND FOR ALMOST AS LONG AS I PLAYED MC. JUST LOVE OUR CHATS!. SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HUBBY

MY HUBBY HAD CANCER A WHILE AGO. VERY FORTUNATE THAT HE MANAGED TO BEAT IT!. I KNOW A BIT OF WHAT IS LYING AHEAD OF YOU. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS. REACH OUT FOR HELP. YOU MAY THINK YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN, BUT MIND A BODY CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH. HUBBY WILL NEED YOUR STRENGTH, SO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

SHARING WITH FRIENDS IS LIKE MEDICINE! POP IN AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING.
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU
ALTA

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 30, 16 10:24 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:WE'RE NOT FRIENDS IN THE GAME BUT MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND MY PRAYERS AS WELL! TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUBBY BUT DON'T FORGET YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS.

DITTO FOR ME! BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS.......

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jan 30, 16 10:45 PM
DEAR SHARLENE!

MY PRAYERS AND HEALING THOUGHTS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

( ( ( ( ) ) ) )

A BIG HUG FROM ALL OF US! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!

CRYSTAL P

Edited on 01/30/2016 at 10:46:37 PM PST

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jan 31, 16 6:33 AM
SHARLENE, I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS, I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I WILL CERTANILY SEND PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. PLEASE GET THE REST YOU NEED SO YOU CAN BE STRONG FOR YOUR HUSBAND. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AS WELL. PRAYING FOR HEALING.

MARGAARET

Edited on 01/31/2016 at 6:34:02 AM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jan 31, 16 6:49 AM
I'VE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS. I'M SO SORRY TOO, SHARLENE.

MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Jan 31, 16 7:24 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be strong and take care of yourself.
Dee

Judy_Bishop
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Judy_Bishop on Jan 31, 16 8:20 AM
DEAR SHARLENE,
I WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR YOU AND NOW YOUR HUSBAND ALSO. I'M STAYING IN THE GAME, SO I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES.
PASS A PM TO YOUR FRIEND AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A MC GLOBAL FAMILY TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS.
TAKE CARE, JUDY (ENGLAND)

violawv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by violawv on Jan 31, 16 8:27 AM
I am so sorry!!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 31, 16 8:47 AM
SHARLENE I AM SO SORRY TO READ THIS, I AM SURROUNDING YOU BOTH WITH PINK HEALING LIGHT AND YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS

YOU WILL STAY IN MY FRIENDS LISTS UNTIL YOU CHOOSE TO REMOVE YOURSELF, I NEVER WILL

Edited on 01/31/2016 at 8:48:11 AM PST

magz13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by magz13 on Jan 31, 16 8:53 AM
Sharlene,
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. You are both in my prayers.

I know what it is like to have cancer. I was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer in 2007. I went through chemo and radiation and was in remission for almost 6 years.
The cancer has come back and I have been doing chemo since November, 2013. I am now on the last thing they can give me, unless something new comes out and is approved.

God bless you and your husband. The age of miracles has not passed. There are miracles everyday. Don't stop looking for yours because it is out there.

I would also like to tell Pixie Bells that she and her daughter are also in my prayers.
God bless you all too

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jan 31, 16 8:59 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:WE'RE NOT FRIENDS IN THE GAME BUT MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND MY PRAYERS AS WELL! TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUBBY BUT DON'T FORGET YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS.

DITTO FOR ME! BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS.......

The same for me. Take care of yourself, too !!!

Lia

[Post New]by Verybadtrip33 on Jan 31, 16 9:54 AM
SHARLENE ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU I SEND YOU MY VERY BEST VIBES SO YOU FEEL RESTED AND KEEP GOING....... I HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS MORE THAN ONE TIME, THIS AWFUL SICKNESS IS FOUND EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD HERE IN FRANCE AS WELL.........

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FIND HELP YOU WILL NEED IT

I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY MIND AND SAY HEALING MANTRAS FOR YOUR HUSBAND

DANI

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Jan 31, 16 10:23 AM
Hey sharlene,
I am not one of your mc friends but God bless you and your husband. Hugs and prayers to you both
Tunkin

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 31, 16 10:55 AM
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

KNOW THAT THEY HELP SO MUCH. THE MC FAMILY IS THE BEST.

I HAVE VERY LITTLE FAMILY LEFT, JUST MY MOM, MY BROTHER AND 1 AUNT.

I DO HAVE A LOT OF COUSINS BUT DO NOT REALLY KNOW THEM ANYMORE. THEY ARE SCATTERED ALL OVER. THE ONLY TIME I SEE SOME OF THEM IS REUNION AND FUNERALS.

SHARLENE

PS, MC FRIENDS HAVE BECOME MY FAMILY.

SHARLENE

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 31, 16 11:01 AM
AND WE ALL SHALL WEATHER ANY STORM WE'RE FACED....TOGETHER......EVEN THIS HORRIBLE UPDATE TOO........CHEERS SHARLENE.....HUGS AND SMILES TO BOOT....DANGER OUT

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jan 31, 16 11:12 AM
Prayers be with you. My daughter works for one of the cancer centers and she has seen miracles happen with some of the treatments Hope be with you

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 31, 16 2:04 PM
[b] Sharlene PLEASE KNOW THAT I ALONG WITH THE WHOLE GROUPE I SEND YOU MY PRAYERS AND HEALING THOUGHT TO YOU AND YOUR DEAR HUSBAND.
KNOWING YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A LOT OF HELP PLEASE ASK ABOUT HOME CARE AND WHAT EVER ELSE THAT IS THERE FOR YOU YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT NOT ONLY FROM THEM BUT FRIENDS AND FAMILY I KNOW HAVING LOST OUR MOTHER NOT LONG AGO SISTER HAVING A STROKE AND A BRAIN TUMOUR AND MYSELF TOTAL KNEE REPLACMENT 2 MONTHS AGO I UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THIS IS GOING TO GET FOR YOU SO IF I MAY JOIN IN WITH THE REST OF YOUR MC FAMILY SENDING YOU LOVE AND STRENTGH FROM CANADA.
RANDY

Go to: