Talk with developers

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:Talk with developers

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 5, 16 12:11 AM
schefnh wrote:Hi Boris, I really like your game as you were really trying to make it a little different like the morphing objects in the HOS. Putting together the bazooka was cool and seeing the planes and tanks and soldiers got me to thinking that a war game theme would be interesting to some of us. Also liked the hidden objects that can be collected although I will play the game again to see if I can find more of them. Good job Boris and Boris's assistants!!!!!

Hi schefnh,

Thank you very much on your feedback. We give our best to make interesting games. It is not allways easy but I think that we make some progress. Anyway check out Demon Hunter 3, which will come out soon, which is our best game so far.
I can wait to hear what you think about it.

Have a nice day and lot of winter joy

Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 5, 16 12:16 AM
MsNetty61 wrote:Hi Boris,
just popped in to say thanks, for a great game.
I hadn't come across you guys before, but will be looking out for the Brave Giant name in future.
Just downloaded the full game, so can't hang around, I'm off to save the world!

Hello MsNetty61,
Nice to met you. Please hurry to play a game a world are in need for a hero
Check out Demon Hunter series because Demon Hunter 3 will be release soon and it is our best and most polished game so far.

Have a nice day

Boris

Edited on 02/05/2016 at 12:17:27 AM PST

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 5, 16 12:20 AM
charlene_lane wrote:Hi Boris and hi fishies, I've just bought and downloaded this game. Can't wait to play but will have to leave it until tomorrow night (Friday) so I can do an all nighter, otherwise work tomorrow will not be amused. I've had a quick peek and it looks fantastic.[Removed by Moderator]. The graphics are fantastic - ooooh can't wait!!!

Hello charlene_lane,
Thank you very much for buying game, [Removed by Moderator]
Looking forward to hear impresions.
And if you like our type of games look for Demon Hunter series.
I think that you will like it.

Have a nice day

Boris

Edited on 02/10/2016 at 3:37:29 PM PST

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by charlene_lane on Feb 6, 16 9:36 PM
Hi Boris, I've finished the game and absolutely LOVED IT. It had a great challenge, nice graphics and my favourite was the live footage of the tanks, planes, etc. Whoever thought of that is exceptional - so unique.

There is one thing if I could please ask - and that is could the Hint and Skip be turned off in Custom mode. I accidently hit it twice playing the game when I was trying to get in the Achievements to look and see what I still needed to find for the tanks, ships, etc. I swore loudly both times! I'm clumsy like that. Thank you.

I can't believe my name was in the credits for this game. I feel very privileged. I showed this to my son who was absolutely gobsmacked. Hey, its hard to impress a teenager!

I've played both Demon Hunter games and loved them. I'm really looking forward to Part 3 and will buy it instantly the moment it comes out.

I've just bought "Tibetan Quest - Beyond the World's End" and am downloading it now. Somehow I missed that one, so will start on that game shortly.

Once again, a big thank you to you and your team.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 9, 16 11:06 AM
It's great to have a "back and forth" with the developers of a game!! I wish every developer would do the same. Many to the devs. The game is great! I love being able to look for achievements in an SE.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 10, 16 3:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team is happy to see this discussion in the forums. However, let's make sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Thank you BorisDr for taking the time to provide those suggestions for this type of game. In case anyone would like to take a look at the Demon Hunter games we offer, please feel free to visit the following links:

Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond - The Untold Story

Demon Hunter 2: A New Chapter

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 12, 16 12:45 AM
charlene_lane wrote:Hi Boris, I've finished the game and absolutely LOVED IT. It had a great challenge, nice graphics and my favourite was the live footage of the tanks, planes, etc. Whoever thought of that is exceptional - so unique.

There is one thing if I could please ask - and that is could the Hint and Skip be turned off in Custom mode. I accidently hit it twice playing the game when I was trying to get in the Achievements to look and see what I still needed to find for the tanks, ships, etc. I swore loudly both times! I'm clumsy like that. Thank you.

I can't believe my name was in the credits for this game. I feel very privileged. I showed this to my son who was absolutely gobsmacked. Hey, its hard to impress a teenager!

I've played both Demon Hunter games and loved them. I'm really looking forward to Part 3 and will buy it instantly the moment it comes out.

I've just bought "Tibetan Quest - Beyond the World's End" and am downloading it now. Somehow I missed that one, so will start on that game shortly.

Once again, a big thank you to you and your team.

Hello charlene_lane,
Thank you very much on your kind words As we promised, as a special sign of gratitude and respect to our players, we will mention all of our reviewers in Credits. So we fullified our proimise.
And considering turning off Hint and Skip in Custum mode, we will see what can be done. It is really interesting idea.
Have a beautifull day.

Boris
Brave Giant games

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 12, 16 12:48 AM
dollyflower wrote:It's great to have a "back and forth" with the developers of a game!! I wish every developer would do the same. Many to the devs. The game is great! I love being able to look for achievements in an SE.

Hello dollyflower,
As I said our mission is to make our players happy and we are allways happy when we do that.
Thank you very much and have a beautiful day
Boris
Brave Giant games

[Post New]by shelterhill on Feb 12, 16 11:25 AM
Thanks Boris, that answers my question

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Feb 13, 16 1:01 PM
An excellent game - thank you! Especially the HOS, they were placed integral to that room and between the interactions and the morphing were CE quality excellent, and the variety of collectibles was spectacular.

I did have trouble finding one Army Hat, and one Ship - is there any list of collectibles' locations? That would help since we can't got back to pick up missing ones. Leaving the poor army guy with no trousers instead of something less basic might embarrass him.

kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Feb 21, 16 9:36 PM
Hello Boris

What great value your games are for the SE price, thank you SO much.

I don't usually like so many HO's but your's are so cleverly done they keep me entertained for quite some time.

Your games are so good they have spoilt all the other SE's for me

Really looking forward to more games from you- I'm keeping an eye out for Demon Hunters 3 but haven't been able to find it in Big Fish yet.

Congratulations to you & your team.

Best wishes from New Zealand

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Feb 21, 16 10:26 PM
It would be very helpful if developers provided walkthroughs for their games. Even if BFG did not put it on this site, it could be offered on the developer's own site. A couple of years ago a developer did just that. Since did not put that walkthrough on this site and they do not allow any links to other sites to be published, the developer responded to the queries about a walkthrough in a PM. I don't know how many others received the same PM, but I got one (URL for the devs site could not be included or would have deleted the entire PM). The dev let me know that the walkthrough was available and I simply did a web search for the dev's site, followed that link and got the walkthrough. The dev requested that I let others know how to find the walkthrough and I did just that.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 23, 16 11:26 PM
Jaguar2357 wrote:An excellent game - thank you! Especially the HOS, they were placed integral to that room and between the interactions and the morphing were CE quality excellent, and the variety of collectibles was spectacular.

I did have trouble finding one Army Hat, and one Ship - is there any list of collectibles' locations? That would help since we can't got back to pick up missing ones. Leaving the poor army guy with no trousers instead of something less basic might embarrass him.

I am very glad to hear that You liked our game as we did try very hard to make every HO feel like it belongs where it was placed. I will check if we have the list of all the collectibles' locations. Thank You for Your support.
Have a nice day,
Boris.

Edited on 02/23/2016 at 11:41:19 PM PST

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 23, 16 11:40 PM
kiwiyumyum wrote:Hello Boris

What great value your games are for the SE price, thank you SO much.

I don't usually like so many HO's but your's are so cleverly done they keep me entertained for quite some time.

Your games are so good they have spoilt all the other SE's for me

Really looking forward to more games from you- I'm keeping an eye out for Demon Hunters 3 but haven't been able to find it in Big Fish yet.

Congratulations to you & your team.

Best wishes from New Zealand

Thank you for your compliments. I truly hope that in the future we will be able to provide You with fun and indulging games to play. Actually, Demon Hunter 3 has been finished and will be published this year, in the weeks to come.
Have a pleasant day,
Boris.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Feb 23, 16 11:45 PM
thistle809 wrote: It would be very helpful if developers provided walkthroughs for their games. Even if BFG did not put it on this site, it could be offered on the developer's own site. A couple of years ago a developer did just that. Since did not put that walkthrough on this site and they do not allow any links to other sites to be published, the developer responded to the queries about a walkthrough in a PM. I don't know how many others received the same PM, but I got one (URL for the devs site could not be included or would have deleted the entire PM). The dev let me know that the walkthrough was available and I simply did a web search for the dev's site, followed that link and got the walkthrough. The dev requested that I let others know how to find the walkthrough and I did just that.

Your suggestion is a very good one and we will take into consideration if such a thing was possible for us at the moment. However, we see the benefits of that for both developers and players. We appreciate Your suggestion and hope that You will have a nice day
Boris.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Apr 14, 16 12:44 AM
Just a couple of days away from release! Wish us luck and we hope that you will like Demon Hunter 3!

Why does the lead character need to be female?

[Post New]by dhpepper on Oct 7, 16 10:54 AM

Why always make the lead character a woman? There was no need to in this game. Why not let the players decide for themselves? Just leave it uncertain.

Go to: