Re:Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum

[Post New]by gina09 on Dec 23, 09 6:09 AM
For all those players who feel frustrated go to this URL and try the Walthrough.
Just found it...:-)
The Dark Hills of Cheraihttp://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dark-hills-of-cherai-walkthrough/?channel=affiliates&identifier=afbd19d7457d&afcode=afbd19d7457d

Hope it helps.

Regards
Gina

[Post New]by zipdog on Dec 30, 09 7:39 PM
I also don't see how I'm suppose trade inventory between the characters. I know it's something very basic, but I'm at a total loss!
when I go to the meeting place, I only get one character - the sender - but how do I get someone to recv it.

Edited on 12/30/2009 at 7:42:24 PM PST

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Dec 31, 09 1:05 PM
I'm in the room of patterns, as I try to go forward, it says something is incomplete in the Snake Temple. I go back to the snake temple and it tells me the area is cleared. I am stuck at this point, Can any one help. Thanks, Thanks,

I have spent two days on this. Help!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Dec 31, 09 1:07 PM
bamlink wrote:Kentish_Maid, I am having a very similar problem. I've gone through the maze, finished the prism puzzle and completed the disc puzzle, but I cannot advance to the Magician's Lair because I am being told that something needs to be done in 'The Valley'. I have visited the valley several times as all three characters and the King tells me that the areas are clear and I should move on. I even started from the first screen and moved along searching for something I missed. Very disappointing! I'm at the end and unable to finish.

Anyway have any suggestions for me?

ME, TOO!!!!!1

[Post New]by havica on Jan 1, 10 8:18 PM
Haleiwa wrote:I am new to all of this and I am stuck at the snake alter area. I have a lamp and have tried placing it everywhere I can think of and nothing works. I'd appreciate some help. Haleiwa

ya me to how where do you put the lamp???

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Jan 3, 10 9:55 PM
Friendly_Fred wrote:Totally Stuck. How do I get all three Characters to the Magicians lair at the same time? I've tried and tried to know avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You, Sue

did you ever get?

[Post New]by delly451 on Jan 27, 10 3:01 PM
Haleiwa wrote:I am new to all of this and I am stuck at the snake alter area. I have a lamp and have tried placing it everywhere I can think of and nothing works. I'd appreciate some help. Haleiwa

[Post New]by delly451 on Jan 27, 10 3:04 PM
stegall wrote:van't get5 snake area saying something about put a light on snake platform can't find the light

[Post New]by jrjbigfishplayer on Feb 23, 10 9:37 AM
I am having the same problem as others getting the three characters to the end.
I have finished everything and am being told R, still needs to finish something in the forest.

Can this be a glich in the game?. I can not find anything to be done and the location shows the area is clear. I have gone back through all the areas for all 3 characters to confirm all areas show clear.

So I have two characters waiting for the 3rd, who I can not move past the dark room/maze up the staris.

Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum

[Post New]by myladyssis on Apr 14, 10 8:46 AM
[Plz help, I am stuck in the snake pit and can't get out. I am trying to get the shovel from maya but it wont let me leave to go to the meeting place. How do I get out?

[Post New]by redhed515 on Jun 16, 10 6:22 AM
Hi everyone. I am enjoying this game, but not as much as other HOGs I have played. I don't care for playing the game as multiple characters. Kind of confusing for me. Still, it is a beautiful game graphics wise and I am enjoying the hidden object scenes.

[Post New]by John2009 on Dec 28, 10 4:53 PM
This game has an interesting operational premise, but most of the hidden object scenes are next to impossible because you are not only looking for objects, but hunting for the specific pixel to click on even after using a hint. The hints take forever to recharge, so you almost could get yourself a cup of coffee during the recharge time. With the following changes, this game could very well rate (in my opinion, which probably doesn't mean much) a good 5 stars:

1. Make the hidden items clearer, or larger.
2. Increase the area to click on for each hidden item.
3. Speed up the recharge time on the hints.
4. Give a method to manually recharge the hints.

As it is, I would give this game 3 stars only because I like this type of game.

Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum

[Post New]by fanfan23 on Jun 6, 11 7:04 AM
where are the footsteps to go to the maze I did not find it ..I can go the maze withour that..help ..,.

lildawnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lildawnie on Nov 5, 11 7:50 AM
I've got Rahul and he's completed everything so far but getting into the meeting area. The walkthrough says click on the tumbled tower, and I know that's where I sue the rope ladder, but the window for the tower won't open. So I can't place the rope ladder. Suggestions? Or is this a glitch and I have to start over as another player?

[Post New]by 7nietos on Sep 15, 14 7:23 PM
Quiero saber si cada vez que uso un nuevo juego debo registrarlo ????
algunos juegos son muy lentos o dificil les agradeceria contestarme
por favor

Go to: