Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by Bodyjammer on May 1, 16 12:19 AM
I am on Trolls Castle and have finished level 107 but it won't let me select level 108. Does anyone know why?

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on May 2, 16 12:43 PM
Collect all the darts to pop the balloons which will lower the drawbridge. Collect by getting the pieces requested by characters along path.

I'm awaiting next island...???

[Post New]by Alclimer on May 2, 16 7:44 PM
Hi, I'm on the third island and my life and the daily fights aren't regenerating. Is this a glitch or does your lives not regenerate every 15 or so minutes like they did on the first two islands?

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on May 7, 16 2:46 AM
I've done everything not come on because Coming Sonn why ???

[Post New]by jodiFL on May 7, 16 10:11 AM
Really enjoy this game but am ready for the fourth island.....wish it would come out soon...

[Post New]by Louisvillegal on May 9, 16 9:18 AM
Is there any value to playing every day, collecting the bonuses from defeating the monsters, getting the daily bonuses, etc. while we wait for the next update? Will all of the gold coins, etc. carry over to the new update, or will we start at zero for each of them?

[Post New]by CCR4EVR on May 9, 16 6:57 PM
Agreed, getting bored waiting for the 4th world.......

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 10, 16 4:56 AM
Louisvillegal, yes continue playing. You will continue to add coins that you can use in the next update. You will also continue to add cards to complete sets or sell extra cards for coins.

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on May 12, 16 3:37 AM
Wie lange müssen wir noch warten bis der nächste Update
für das 4th word frei gesaltet wird ???????????

Edited on 05/12/2016 at 3:38:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 12, 16 12:38 PM
Rosis123, es ist unbekannt. Eine notiz wird in Forum gepostet werden. Wir werden einfach abwarten.

Edited on 05/12/2016 at 1:25:51 PM PST

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on May 13, 16 6:46 AM
Fred_just_Fred,

ich danke Dir für so schnelle Antwort.

Gruss

Cinann75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Cinann75 on May 22, 16 9:46 AM
Please how do I get pass the cake level 56 on Troll World. The wand was there but when I had enough fireflies to open it the wand disappeared and there is nothing for me to do. Still have all the fireflies

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 22, 16 3:17 PM
Cinann75, are you sure it's level 56? I think you mean level 66. It's been a while since I've been there. One thing I might suggest - if there are a required no. of fireflies, you might not have enough.

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 4:57:05 AM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on May 25, 16 10:47 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Cinann75, are you sure it's level 56? I think you mean level 66. It's been a while since I've been there. One thing I might suggest - if there are a required no. of fireflies, you might not have enough.

Well Fred it seems that she is on the Cake and She said 56 I'm trying to get some blue fire flies for this lvl as well and BTW why cant er get Fireflies from the other Islands

Ria

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 25, 16 2:48 PM
RiaBonus, you can only use fireflies from the island that you're on. That said, you can get extra coins from selling fireflies, but only do so if you're not working on that island. You can do this every 24 hours. If you're working on the second island, go back to the first before you sell any fireflies. If you need fireflies of a certain color, either cast spells or build firefly houses. You get more fireflies by casting spells than by buying them in the shop. The best, though, is to get them from firefly houses and harvest them every two hours. In Witchville, you can build them at levels 16, 38,74 and 97 (I believe). Hope this helps.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on May 26, 16 11:55 AM
Cheers Fred that was great help

Ria Bonus

[Post New]by Mystic2016 on May 29, 16 1:53 PM
First of all I love the game, my problem is it says build fireflys at level 40, the only one I cannot open is number 39 this is all I need to complete so I can go in the next world. The world I am on is Trolls.

Thank you

Cindy

PS: I have updated

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 29, 16 7:52 PM
Mystic2016, I sent you a PM to see if I could help, but one final question. Are you through with all the levels and are trying to get to the world after Troll world? If so, this is as far as you can go. The next world will not open until we get an update - if we get an update.

[Post New]by Flutesong55 on May 29, 16 7:59 PM
How do I use the Star Wand? I cannot seem to do it and I need whatever bonus it has

[Post New]by yukismith1 on May 30, 16 12:56 PM
jodiFL wrote:Really enjoy this game but am ready for the fourth island.....wish it would come out soon...

Go to: