bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 16 12:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Sir Match-a-Lot game.

If you are having freezing or crashing issues, please refer to the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players that are experiencing issues with purchased items, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Please provide them the details of the items that were purchased and any order confirmation numbers if applicable.

If players are still having freezing and crashing issues after looking at the above help article, our Technical Support Team can help to troubleshoot. Please provide them a Dr. Felix Report as this will help pinpoint a step specific to your system.

bfgBellerophon

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Feb 22, 16 10:49 PM
In Witchville, I cannot cast the spell at level 72 because every time I go to open it, the Bird just says "Let's get out of here!". It is like they are too close together or something. I play on a windows tablet.

Another thing about that bird, when I send him an egg, the screen always goes all the way up and I can tell that he is saying something about the eggs, cause I can see part of one in the edge of one of those little speach blurbs. I just can't tell what he is saying.

Thanks,
Beckster

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 23, 16 8:08 PM
Beckster5569 wrote:In Witchville, I cannot cast the spell at level 72 because every time I go to open it, the Bird just says "Let's get out of here!". It is like they are too close together or something. I play on a windows tablet.

Another thing about that bird, when I send him an egg, the screen always goes all the way up and I can tell that he is saying something about the eggs, cause I can see part of one in the edge of one of those little speach blurbs. I just can't tell what he is saying.

Thanks,
Beckster

The way around that one is to use the side panel quests, click on the 'cast the spell at level 72' and you will be taken to the level directly. I had the same issue with the big bird too.

Oh and he's not saying anything about the eggs, just counting them, showing 1/5, 2/5 etc. You're not missing out on anything.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Feb 25, 16 4:31 AM
Thanks a bunch anubischick!!! Now I can finish up Witchville. Casting that one spell is the only thing I haven't done. Also thanks for the info on the eggs, I thought that was probably what it was, but you just never know.

Beckster

Onyx27
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Onyx27 on Feb 26, 16 3:11 PM
I too am having a problem with the head wheel freezing. I then have to go to task manager and exit the game. Is there a patch for this?

Gayle

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 29, 16 10:26 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Thank you anubischick for providing hints and suggestions to Beckster5569's question. It is definitely appreciated.

Onyx27, I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing freezing issues. Please look at the following help article and ensure that your video card driver is up to date:

If you find that you are still experiencing the freezing issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

linda43416
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Mar 7, 16 9:08 AM
My big wheel freezes in bonus rounds in Witchville also. Have to shut game down and restart. Pretty annoying, seems like a lot of people are having same issue. I use windows 10.

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 7, 16 9:44 AM
Hi linda43416,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing freezing issues and have to restart. Since you are running on Windows 10, the following help articles may contain hints to help resolve this issue:

Windows 10

If you are still running into issues, the Technical Support Team can definitely help to look into this for you. Please provide them a Dr. Felix Report so that they can pinpoint the correct troubleshooting step.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

JohnTonkin
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by JohnTonkin on Mar 7, 16 2:31 PM
Beckster5569 wrote:In Witchville, I cannot cast the spell at level 72 because every time I go to open it, the Bird just says "Let's get out of here!". It is like they are too close together or something. I play on a windows tablet.

Thanks,
Beckster

I'm playing on a PC and running into the same problem at level 72. Also, when clicking on the popup skull in the doors, bird gives a message because of the way the screen moves.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 8, 16 2:44 AM
JohnTonkin, did you try my fix? Didn't it work? Not that it matters really casting spells just costs you gold and only adds fireflies, which is something you have in plentiful supply.

[Post New]by mirandashell on Mar 10, 16 5:07 AM
I'm also having the problem with the Spinning Head freezing. Is anyone at Big Fish going to do anything about it? Or are you just going to keep repeating the same message?

It's obviously a problem at your end cos so many people are having it. Sort it please!

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 16 3:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

anubischick, thank you for providing hints and suggestions on how players can progress further. It is definitely appreciated.

If players are experiencing freezing issues and the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help article didn't help resolve it, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, but the support team is always willing to help. They also have the tools to bring this information to the attention of the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Mar 12, 16 5:39 PM
waterdragon3 wrote:my game freezing when using the spinning head on side games. I have to end task to get out.

Yes me too, it's really annoying as it only freezes when I win! Quite often, especially when I win 5 extra moves, I only need 1 to complete the game. Grrrrrrrrr!

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 14, 16 11:49 AM
Hi jack7242,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing freezing issues as well. If you haven't already, please look at the following help article and ensure that your video card driver is current:

If the freezing issues still appear, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so that they can look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/14/2016 at 11:50:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Mar 15, 16 5:14 PM
Bug Report:

Nothing serious, just a little weird and kinda breaks the immersion.

Just unlocked "The Sea Wolf". Just after a couple levels in the new outfit, I discovered that when the Character is posing on the end-level "Victory!" screen, ... he's still wearing his "Warrior of Light" shoes!!!

LOL!

Please, pass this on to the Developers.

EDIT: LOL!!! Well. The third level in the pirate outfit. Hero finally changed his shoes. x)

EDIT 2: I notice that if I end a level with a large number of turns still left, the game will crash -- and I'll lose a Life ...

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 12:16:11 PM PST

PCThurman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by PCThurman on Mar 22, 16 8:54 AM
When spinning the wheel in Witchville? it freezes ( the wheel ) after the spin and does not reward. The game is now frozen and I have to close the game to reset it.

[Post New]by mirandashell on Mar 23, 16 2:39 PM
Honestly, this is happening to everyone and they do nothing about it! I've even reported to directly to the tech people and have been completely ignored.

And I bet you the universe there will be another post telling us to report it and then reload this that and t'other like it's a problem with us.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 16 5:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical issues people have been seeing. Thank you to everybody for posting the issues you're seeing here. The Moderation Team absolutely wants people to be able to enjoy the game without seeing tech issues, and make sure to pass along posts like these to the right teams. In the meantime, to address the crashing and freezing people have been seeing, the following help article may be useful:

mirandashell, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response from our Technical Support Team. Unfortunately, they've received a very large number of inquiries recently, and so their response time is longer than usual. Our Support Team absolutely wants to make sure that people's questions and concerns are addressed, and they're working hard to get back to everyone. I've been in contact with the team, and I can confirm that they've received your emails, and a Rep will be with you as soon as they're able.

If anyone else is seeing a problem that the help articles aren't resolving, and they haven't contacted the Support Team yet, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. While we don't have the tools here to investigate issues like these, our Reps can gather data on and report problems, and are always willing to help.

I hope this helped. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

nanciq
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Mar 24, 16 5:21 AM
Crazy Wheel freezes a lot. Have to close the game through the task manager every time that happens. Using Windows 10 PC.

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 16 1:29 PM
Hi nanciq,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the issues on the wheel. If you haven't already, please look at the following help articles as they may help resolve the issues you are experiencing:

Windows 10

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to further assist and bring this information to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: